Chapter 014

I don't need you

Your POV

We were still watching movies and i wasn't sure why but i suddenly started to hear those voices again making me dizzy and give me a headache. Hoping it would go away it i would turn away from the movie for a bit i stood up walking to the kitchen and leaned agains the kitchen table. Not even a minute after Suga quietly came into the kitchen looking at me with an emotionless stare and got himself a glass of water, i thought. He was holding the glass in front of me "Are you feeling okay? Does the movie scare you?" he asked with a teasing tone as i took the glass taking a sip. "no!" i quickly said looking at the ground and went silence hearing Suga chuckle. This sound made butterflies appear in my stomach. "It doesn't scare me" i tried telling him but he didn't seem to believe me so i sighed. "I got a headache..." i mumbled but it was still enough for Suga to hear. His smile dropped and he frowned. His hand moved to my head but stopped half way was if he wasn't sure but placed it on my cheek anyways. "Anything else or just a headache?" he asked trying to not sound too worried. 

"No.. just a headache..." i answered not all too happy pushing his hand away. I didn't like the question's and the last thing i needed was those touchy hands on me. I really wasn't feeling good and it got whorse by the minute. The voices and images i saw were just too much to handle. Things still hadn't gotten cleat for me. It was like i just heard random words i heard somewhere before and random images of things that had happend in the past but it only confused me more than i already was. Suga seemed a little hurt when i pushed his hand away but i ignored placing the glass of water down making my way to the door of the kitchen but stopped before i reached it holding my head. I was so dizzy i was afraid i would fall if i took one more step. I felt an arm slide around me holding me up looking up to find Suga. I hadn't even noticed i wasn't walking straight which made him notice something was wrong so i gave in leaning on him half closing my eyes. 

"I think i'm dizzy..." i said getting a quick answer. "You think?.... come" he said pulling me towards a chair and sat me down on it. I began to wonder if anyone had even noticed we were gone or that they just didn't care. Suga let me sit for a moment trough my hair. "I think i'm just tired... I feel better now." i said after a little while and stood up but Suga was holding my arm still not trusting it. "Let's get back to the movie okay?" he asked but didn't even let me answer softly pulling me back to the living room sitting on an ampty spot on the couch. Jungkook stared at us blinking. I could tell he was supprised at our little skinship. No one else really noticed as they were to deep into the movie. I was sitting next to Suga but soon got pulled close by him snuggling me. I relaxed and leaned against him closing my eyes. I didn't care if Hana saw us and was going to tease me about this after. It felt good and the headache was to strong to make me care about that. I soon fell asleep in the blonde boy's embrace. 

Hana's POV

The movie ended and half of the boys were asleep. Jin stood up and left to his room somewhere in the middle of the movie He was probably tired. J-hope started to pick up some tragh from snacks we have been eating during the movie. I looked around the room poking Jimin who was still cubbled up to me. "Get up..." i said and saw Jungkook returning from the kitchen looking at the couch with a shocked look which made me follow his gaze finding Jina an Suga sleeping on the couch cubbled up against each other. Jungkook left to his room as soon as i found the two. He wasn't okay with that, that was for sure. "Wow what..!" i heard Jimin who also saw the two but i softly slapped him. "Shh let them sleep." i said standing up and so did my lovely boyfriend. "I told you...." Jimin whispered to me en took my hand. "Let's sleep" he told me and took me to his room. "They look kinda cute..." i said to myself still finding it hard to believe this was actually happening. 


Your POV

I woke up finding myself in a weird position on the couch. Blinking i looked around seeing Suga next to me with arms around me. I stared at his sleeping face and tried to get all the things in my head straight. My memories had come back partly, including my history with this guy. I was confused on how we ended up being friendly and i still wasn't sure if this wasn't just a dream. I didn't know if i should be happy to be in the position i was in right now but got mixed feelings about it. Suga moved a little and opened his eyes also waking up. He sleepily looked at me and smiled but i didn't smile back watching him with a hard exprecion. "What?" he asked wondering why i was looking at him like that.

"I remember...." was all i said and he understood letting go of me and we both sat up. He didn't say anything looking at the ground. He probably expected me to explode at him but i didn't. That moment Taehyung and J-hope came running and yelling in the room. Taehyung jumped on me pushing me back in suga with J-hope following him jumping above us all. "GET OFF!!!!" Suga yelled trying to get out of the pile but Taehyung and J-hope just laughed enjoying the hugging pile. When they finally got off they kept being loud. I looked at Suga who was looking really annoyed and stood up leaving the room. 

After that we never got to proparly talk to each other as Hana wanted to go home quickly and i had no choise but get ready and go with her. 

Tomorrow the weekend was over and i would probably see Suga again. Whole day i kept wondering how to handle this. Was i angry? not really. I wasn't sure what i was feeling but somethimes i coudn't help myself and squeal like a little girl thinking about it. Hana often came into my room asking what i was doing because i was being loud but i just laughed at her telling her it was nothing. Another thing i was concerned with was Jungkook. I was sure he didn't like this and i wasn't sure how he was going to react.