oneshot

A Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 

“Happy birthday Siwon!” – his friends Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Ryeowook said making a toast for him.

Siwon just smiled slightly and thanked in a low tone.

Another birthday…alone.

He has good friends but he wants a special person by his side. Someone to love and be loved in return. He was tired to be alone for so long.

 He had had just one boyfriend in his life before. Eddie, who had been his first love too but he ended up playing with his feelings. He gave him everything: his first kiss and his first time, his ity. But he hurt him in so many ways that he couldn´t get over for a long time.

It had been almost five years from then. Now Siwon is turning twenty two. An adult but he still felt like a teenager in heat. Searching to ease his ual needs.

He wanted to find a new man in his life all these years. He tried. He swears he tried but all the men he liked just wanted to play with his feelings and only have with him, one night-stand. And that was not in his mind.

Siwon was searching something more serious. A relationship. A boyfriend. A lover. Someone special. Someone to plan a life together.

 

He sighed in frustration and drank his third bottle of soju. He loved his friends, by the way all of them gays and in couples, but he needed to have a boyfriend too.

“Another birthday without a man in my life…that´s too sad” – he said to himself while he drank more soju that his body could handle.

He looked around and sighed again. He felt alone without a lover or his family by his side in this special day.

This birthday was depressing.

Siwon had moved to Seoul just one week ago searching for a job. Luckily he was offered an excellent position in a famous newspaper. He had graduated as a journalist at the beginning of this year and already found a great job in the capital city since he was from Jeju Island. It was a total change in his life but he was willing to take it willingly. He urged to start a new life in a different place away from the ghosts of his first love.

Siwon had rented an apartment next to his workplace. It was beautiful and huge for only one person but he hadn´t used to it yet. He hadn´t unpacked his luggage either!

His family had called him up earlier to greet him but it was not the same. They were far from him. They were very rich and had given a lot of money to him in order to buy a big house to live in but he denied. He decided to rent an apartment next to his workplace instead.

The place was huge and comfortable for just him but he denied to clean or unpack his things yet. He just took out the clothes he needed and that is all.

Luckily his best friends from Jeju were also living in Seoul. That was another reason to live alone in the big capital because, in a way, he wouldn´t be so alone there in a new job. They could meet each other any time they wanted. And that is what it happened.

But…that special person was missing in his life…

His ual life was a . After Eddie, he hadn´t slept with anybody. That´s why he just relieved himself with his hand. This was not because he wasn´t popular among women and men…indeed he was always surrounded by beautiful girls and boys who died for dating him…but all of them were just attracted to his physical appearance. He hated that. He wanted something else.

Siwon said goodbye to his friends and came back to his apartment. He drank the last bottle of soju and asked his friend Eunhyuk to take him home. He couldn´t drive in that condition. He had drunk a lot.

It was around midnight when he decided to go to bed and forget that depressing day. He wanted his birthday to end soon. Tomorrow would be another day and he was ready to start searching his new lover.

Siwon looked around his bedroom and saw a chaos with suitcases everywhere without unpacking and clothes gathered everywhere too. Yes. Tomorrow he will start the cleaning and order.

All he wanted now was to sleep and let his birthday end fast.

He felt dizzy but he took off all his clothes as he could and slid inside the sheets, .

He wanted to sleep and wake up in the morning. Maybe he would feel better and all his sadness would disappear once and for all.

The sheets were cold. How he wanted to feel them warm with a warm body by his side. Someone beautiful heating up the bed for him every night…someone loving him in that warm bed every night.

Siwon wanted a wonderful man who appeared all of a sudden in his life and took possession of his heart right away…someone who loved him forever.

Is that too much to ask?

He had been a good guy. He deserved to find a man like that.

In fact, he wanted him with all his heart.

He had drunk a lot of soju so he put his head on the pillow and got asleep immediately.

oOo

Kyuhyun felt dizzy, very much indeed. He had gone to a karaoke with some colleagues to have fun but he drank more than he could handle. They were celebrating a new successful week of work in the office. Everybody wanted to celebrate and eliminate the stress from the tiring week.

Kyuhyun knew that he couldn´t tolerate the alcohol at all but he agreed to go anyways. His life was his work and had limited time for having fun. That depressed him a lot. He felt alone. Damn alone.

Kyu drank and sang in order to release stress and it worked for a while but he still was alone. Pitiful life.

What´s wrong with him? He used to wonder to himself. Men always looked for him just because of his physical appearance. Once they got from him, they abandoned him as if he were a .

He didn´t want that. Kyu wanted a relationship. Something serious and forever. It was hard. In fact, it had been really hard to find a man like that but he was not willing to give up in his search.

It was already too late about 2 a.m. He was tired and dizzy after drinking too much. He had drowned his pains in alcohol but he couldn´t get it. He felt depressed and alone once more.

The boy just wanted to get to his apartment and sleep.

He paid the taxi and went out of there as he could, walking clumsy because of the alcohol in his organism. He tried to find his key but he couldn´t see it anywhere. Where the hell was the blessing key of his apartment? He couldn´t remember it at all.

Kyu tried and tried but he couldn´t find it. He roamed his body and pockets but the key wasn´t anywhere.

He was lost.

He had lost the key somewhere.

How the hell could he enter his apartment now?

He cursed himself because of his pathetic state. He shouldn´t have drunk a lot.

He tried to think in a way to enter his apartment but nothing came to his mind.

When Kyuhyun was about to collapse on the floor in frustration, he thought of going up the stairs and climbing in order to get to the window. That was the only way to enter his apartment through the window but his apartment was on the third floor. How the hell could he manage to get inside? Again he blamed his ing state and walked to the stairs. The floor moved from both sides like an earthquake in his head. He hated to be drunk.

Kyuhyun knew he couldn´t drink too much but, because of his loneliness and depression, he agreed to do it not thinking about the consequences of his acts.

The boy did what he had planned and climbed through the window risking his own life in the dangerous action. He was making too much noise with his clumsy acts but he managed to reach the supposed window.

Kyuhyun felt relieved when he found it open. He smiled as he could trying to gain his breath and opened it widely in order to get in.

Luckily, he had succeeded with his plan.

Well that is what he thought but he was completely wrong…

He just crossed some steps when he was hit on his head all of a sudden. The only thing he could see before falling down the floor was a man holding a pan on his hands.

After that, everything turned into darkness.

oOo

“OMG! I think I killed him!” – Siwon exclaimed worried and terrified seeing the boy unconscious on his bedroom.

He had drunk a lot and got asleep right away once he put his head on the pillow but the noise was too much outside and when he heard someone entering through his window, he thought it was a thief immediately so he woke up and went for something to his kitchen. Whatever he could find in the darkness would be useful.

A pan? What a stupid action! But he took the first thing he touched with his hands in the darkness.

Siwon had hit a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter