Wake up Jungkook

Hungry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook-ah”

 

“Nmm.. wha..?” Jungkook wrinkles his nose and pries his eyes open to see Taehyung hovering over his face, biting his lips, face illuminated by the muted moonlight.

 

“Jungkook-ahhhhhh”

 

“Hyung-” Jungkook shifts slightly, hand groping for the clock and then turning it to squint at the digital numbers.

 

“Oh my god, hyung, it’s one in the morning what is it..” Taehyung squirms a little and his lips, face a little too close to Jungkook’s.

 

“I’m hungry…" whispers Taehyung. 'Had his hyung's eyes always been such a dark brown?' is all Jungkook is wondering when Taehyung's head drops onto his chest and he begins to nuzzle his neck.

 

"Like.. Really hungry.." mumbles Taehyung into his skin. Jungkook swallows hard, heartbeat speeding up. What exactly was this hyung getting at...

 

"Hungry?" He can only manage one word and even that comes out a little too high pitched for his liking.Taehyung nods and buries his face deeper into the crook of Jungkook's neck.

 

"Yeah like super duper duuuuper hungryyyy..." Taehyung groans, "Jungkook-ahhhhh...."

Hungry for..? Jungkook's head is spinning. He can’t concentrate on how to respond when his hyung has so little regard for personal space.

 

"Um.. what do you.. uh.. what are you hungry.. for..?"

It's dangerous question. One that could open a thousand doors. But Jungkook asks it anyway because if he's honest with himself he has a tiny crush on Kim Taehyung and having to share a hotel bed with said hyung for three nights has so far been both a blessing and a curse.

Taehyung sits straight up at his question though, as alert as a dog that's spotted a squirrel.

 

"Burgers," Taehyung blurts out.

 

"Huh," Jungkook blinks his eyes rapidly. "What?"

 

"I uh, I want burgers?" Taehyung bites his lip again but doesn't budge from his position on top of Jungkook. Jungkook stares blankly at his hyung, thrown off by the blunt answer he wasn’t expecting. Taehyung misinterprets his expression as one of annoyance.

 

"C'mooooon Kook-ah. Pleeeeease?" He bumps his forehead into Jungkook's and pouts, pretty lips mere inches away from Jungkook's flushed ones.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter