fin~~~

Hyuuuuung~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jun hui always prided himself in being the only chinese member in Seventeen.

He realises how important it was to import racial diversity into the kpop world by using his own group.

Besides, he always gets special attention and awesome stuff from his memebers.

So honestly, Seungcheol thought Junhui was going to throw him off Mount Everest when he announced that a new member from China would be joining them.

To his surprise, Junhui just smirks and says "Oh, new guy? Good-looking?"

Seungcheol shakes his head in disbelief. "Nah, none of us saw him yet."

He sighs as Jun frowns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All twelve trainees gathered into a room on the request of their manager.

Woozi glared at Soonyoung who was anxiously jumping around.

"Yah. What have you been taking? You're acting like a hyper kid."

Hoshi pouted. He pouted and he casted down his eyes. He could never sit still in a closed and stuffy environment.

Joshua just stared at the whole room, confused. Weren't they supposed to be training now, instead of getting caged in a tiny- room with barely no oxygen to breathe? He sighs as he sees Minggyu ignoring a persistently tapping Wonwoo.

He grumbles "Manager hyung? What's up?"

The manager just grinned. "Our new member is arriving today."
Silence engulfed the whole room. Everyone was shifting in anxiety and anticipation. 

"What's his name?" Seungcheol asks. Jun agreed to the question, looking lost.

"From what i know, his name is Xu Minghao and his stage name is The8." The mananger shrugged.

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door.

It opened on the sounds of "come in" and there stood a boy.

Jun gasped.

He was adorable! His large eyes were clear with innocence and his lips was pulled into an insecure grin. His clothes hung off his delicate frame preciously. He bit his lips and had his eyes downcasted.

Ahhh, he's a shy type, Jun note

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter