2007

My High School Love

“This feels exactly like 8 years ago. 8 years ago, I met her at this same exact spot. I accidentally bumped into her 8 years ago.”

 

Random Info:

Their school uniforms: http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/song-jae-rim-kim-so-eun.jpg

 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrringgggggggggggg~~~ (ßthe bell sound thingy although they don’t do that in school anymore Haha. At least, that’s how it was for me going to school. But, I really don’t think that schools do that bell sound thingy anymore.)

 

Jae Rim dashing through the hallways trying to get to class. Without really looking, he bumps into a young lady, Kim So Eun. He quickly apologizes. “I’m sorry. I’m in a rush to class.”

He looked at her, but didn’t think too much. He continued making his way to class.

Jae Rim quietly enters the classroom and sits down in his seat.

So Eun enters the classroom. She sits down and starts taking notes.

“The new student is in my class? Hrm, I must’ve missed out a lot the past few days.”

 

The class was given an assignment to go to the library to work on a research project.

Taehyeong and Jae Rim sitting at a table doing their research project.

Taehyeong scoots closely to Jae Rim and quietly asks, “Hyeong, what do you think of the new student? She’s new here. You weren’t here when she first transferred.”

Jae Rim stops writing and looks at So Eun for a good 5 second. He looks at Taehyeong and smacks him with the book.

“Ah!” went Taehyeong, scratching his head

“Stop asking useless questions and just focus on the project.” (Goes back to reading the book)

 

Deurrriiiinnnggggg~~~~~ ßBell sound again. >//<

Students cleaned their area and packed their stuff home.

Jae Rim was left alone because Taehyeong left home first. Jae Rim put the books back into the shelves. After finishing that, he grabbed his backpack. As Jae Rim was leaving he heard a noise. Diingg~ Diing~

Jae Rim looked around to see what and where the noise was coming from. He saw a phone sitting on the table lighting up. By the time he got to the table, the phone had already stopped ringing. He picks up the phone to see who the owner was. It was So Eun’s phone.

 

The next day, the students went back to library to work on their research project. Jae Rim enters the library and sees So Eun. It looked like she was looking for something. She had a very frustrated, worried look. So Eun was looking through the bookshelves just to make sure she didn’t leave it there.

So Eun quietly speaking to herself, “Oh my gosh~~ Where did I leave it? It has to be somewhere here!~~~”

He walked towards her with her back facing him. When he got there she turned around and saw him and got scared. She made a loud scream. “Aah!” Because her scream alarmed him, it caused for him to jump. “Oohh~~ That scared me.”

Students turned around to look at So Eun. She apologizes. “I’m sorry.”

So Eun looks at Jae Rim and asks him, “What do you need? You scared me.”

Jae Rim, “You scared me even more~ Aigh~”

He grabs for her phone in his pocket. He hands her her phone.

“Here. Are you looking for this?”

“Oh! How did you find it???” She grabs her phone.

“You left it here yesterday. I charged it fully, so buy me a nice meal.” He smirked.

“Ehh??...why do I have to?” She had a confused look.

“Mmm, let’s see~ Charging your phone has been added to my electricity bill, so…”

He lightly flicks her forehead and smiles at her and goes to sit down with Taehyeong.

Her eyes were wide open. She froze there holding onto her phone tightly not knowing what to do. She took a deep breath and went back to sit at her table/desk.

 

The next day Jae Rim came to class early. No one was in the classroom, so he was by himself. A little after that, So Eun came into the classroom. Jae Rim and So Eun made eye contacts. He greeted her and continued to read his book.

She sat down at her seat and started looking over her notes. He putted down his book and looked her.