Chapter 1

I Love You But You Don't Notice [ RE-WRITE+RE-VAMP ]

Two students standing under a tree to avoid the bright sunlight, in another perspective, it could be mistaken as a student confessing their confound love to the other, but it wasn't. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chaejin, can you please tell Seyong to meet me at the school rooftop during lunch? I think I'm ready to confess to him. I know I've told you this many times, but this time, I'm going to be brave and tell him how I feel." I wish I was brave like Hyeri, because if I were to be brave, I would be telling Seyong how much I love him in every language that is spoken in Earth. "Chaejin, will you come and cheer me on?" Is she for real? It's like she knows what hurts me and having her ask me to accompany her, god, I wanna fight her.  "Sure thing Hyeri." I said with a smile full of lies. 

"Seyong, I like you! And I know we haven't known each other for that long, but I really feel like we have something going on." My legs are numb from sitting, I've been hiding behind a pile of old desks and watching Hyeri confess "her love". "Umm..." God, the face that Seyong just made is so yum worthy. I just want to jump and interrupt this so called confession and do a real confession. "I think you're pretty and cute.. But I don't like.. Like like you like that." Yes. the Lord Farquaad yes! He just rejected your poor looking ! "Oh.. I see. I I--" "Oh I'm late for something, I hope we can still be friends." Seyong smiled and waved before leaving the roof. Hyeri didn't stop looking at where Seyong just exited and her mascara was already running a 2k. "Ch-Chaejin! He rejected me!!" She got down on her knees and bawled. I wanted to leave too, but I couldn't stand seeing them black drip lines all over her face. I knelt down beside her and gave her a comforting hug. And that's how my lunch was today.

After the whole incident, I went to my next class, which was English. "Chaejin! Where were you during lunch?" I turned to look at the one who called my name and it was my best friend Minwoo. He was waving his hand and Junkyu's arm.  "Oh hey guys! I was doing someone a favor. Nothing important." I gave them a reassuring smile and sat right next to Minwoo, taking out my things for class. "Chaejin, do you think we're dumb? We've known you since we were in diapers. I TOOK BUBBLE BA--" "Shut up Minwoo, you're being loud." Junkyu shoved Minwoo's head back and turned to face me. "Like what the idiot screeched, you're just too easy to read. We know you watched a confession happening because it's always the same thing. A girl, who has a huge nasty crush on the captain of everything, asked you to come see it all happen. God knows why you say yes whenever this happens." Junkyu clicked his tongue at me and I looked down on my lap. What he says is true and it's this side of me that I really hate. "Hey Junkyu, you're being a bit harsh. It's not his fault that he's a nice guy who has an obvious crush on Seyong." Minwoo whispered while patting my head. Junkyu must of felt bad because he gave me a bag of snacks that he usually snacks on during our boring lectures. "Sorry kiddo. I was a bit harsh, but what I said is true. You need to learn how to say no."

The bell rang and everyone settled down to their seats before our teacher arrived. "Okay class, today we have an important project that is worth a lot of summative points. Which all of you guys need because your grades are too horrific. Anyways, this project isn't any other project that you've done and this project is a partner project with the upper English class." Everyone started talking in excitement, and I was exchanging looks with my two friends. Then we were attacked by loud squeals. The source was from the two girls in front of us and they were pretty damn annoying. "Oh my god! Seyong is in that class!! I'm gonna ask him to be my partner for sure!" "In your dreams you ! I'm much more capable of capturing his heart." "Geez, I think everyone wants to be Seyong's partner." I said to Minwoo and Junkyu. "What did you expect? Seyong is not only great with sports, but he's excellent when it comes to academics. Makes me want to be his partner too, but that guy is not my taste. Insoo hyung is my taste though." Junkyu did a hair flip and it made Minwoo and I gag. "You guys are just jealous that I'm in a relationship and you're not."

"Okay settle down class. You all won't be able to choose because it's a drawing. The upperclassmen did the drawing and so they will be here with the papers of their partner's name." The sound of disappointment from the girls surfaced.  The upperclassmen arrived and filed in a single line. They greet the whole class before each called out their partners. I waved at Seyong and he waved back, I hope he chose me as a partner. Seyong was up next and he pulled out his slip of paper and read the name aloud. I was crossing my fingers, wishing that God will perform a miracle for me. "Sohee? Who is Sohee?" What? I'm not Sohee... "I'm Sohee!" A beautiful girl stood up and her curls were perfectly bouncing when she got up elegantly. I'm so ed.

characters: 4270 
words: 956

I kept on typing that I forgot that this fic isn't a oneshot so yall gotta wait lmao.