The Final Chapter

I'm Not Lonely Anymore

Junmyeon stood quietly listening to Sehun poor his heart out. Sehun was sitting on the bed with his hands in his lap fidgeting as he rambled on head down. Sehun never looked so cute to Junmyeon as he did in that moment. His heart was bursting. The words Sehun was saying not unlike the same words he wonted to say. He knew this day was a big one for EXO after all performing in the dome was a big deal for them all. This however was the cheery on top he always wanted but never knew he could have. He watched his beautiful maknae for a few moments wanting to keep this moment in his mind forever. 

Slowly (what felt like a lifetime to Sehun) Junmyeon moved to stand right in front of Sehun. He lifted Sehun's face under the chin with to fingers till he could look into Sehun's eyes. He could se the maknae fighting back tears ready to fall at any moment . Making his heart leap and hurt all at the same time. He hated to see his Sehunie cry even if it was tears of joy. He loved more then anything for Sehun to smile at him . 

"Shhh " He said catching a stray tear from Sehun's cheek with his free hand the other still holding Sehun's chin.Sehun let out a little whimper, his emotions starting to overflow getting the best of him. 

" You really don't need to cry , I have always loved you more then i should. More then you ever gave me the right to love you . I only felt i could not say anything because I am the leader and your hyung. I did not want it to seam as if i took advantage of my place. I did notice more and more how you needed me closer and missed me when i was gone. You have no idea how good that felt. I wanted to wait for you to be ready to say anything. So I just tried to show you and give you the attention you needed." Junmyeon felt a wight he did not know he had leave his shoulders. He knew it effected him to keep quiet but he had no idea it was that much.

"Say it again hyung" Sehun needs the words again , he was greedy for them. The three words he wanted most form his leader 

Junmyeon giggled loving the cuteness Sehun showed "I love you " 

Without warning Sehun wrapped his arms around Junmyeon pulling him down to straddle Sehun's lap. He put a soft small kiss to Junmyeon's lips. He wanted more they were soft and slightly sweet from the little desert they ate at dinner. His heart was pounding , yet surprisingly he was not nervous . This was Junmyeon after all . There was no one in this world that made him fill safer then his leader. 

"I love you too" Sehun said as he pulled away from the little kiss. Deciding no more words where needed he Kissed Junmyeon again only this one was more deep. Putting his hand on the back of Junmyeon's head curling his fingers in his hair he pulled him closer. There was so much love and passion in this hiss he was overwhelmed. He knew this was all he needed just to know he was loved to not be lonely to let old scars heal . With Junmyeon's perfect kiss. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is so unlike me i am spitting rainbows, I see pink glitter floating all over the air . Oh well for my people who i love that wanted fluff and not here is is. I hope it did not completely . Don't say i never gave you anything hahaha kidding. You know who u are and i love you .

Please Leave comments , good or bad i love to know what others are thinking of the crap in my head haha