001

Love Me Right

Chaerin settled on the couch, watching TV. She has always been a home person.
"Sometimes I wonder if you are dating me or my living room." Chaerin looked at where the voice is coming from.
"I would be lying if I said that I didn't get in this relationship because of your living room." She grinned. 
"I will leave then so I won't interrupt your intimate time with your love.." He pouted because she couldn't resist it when he pouts. Rather say, she couldn't stand it. The pillow she threw landed on his face perfectly and he broke into laughter. 
"Why didn't you come to our concert last week?" 
"I was here last week. Did you forget?" 
He looked at the TV.  He has never been sure of her feelings towards him. Actually, he's been doubtful with everyone. No one made him feel like he was a necessity. He has always been the last to pick. The closest he has ever got to being the top of the list is second place but most of the time it's cause there are only two people, two spots. 

 

He stood up, deciding that he can't handle the silence between both of them. "Oppa!" She called in a cute way and he looked at her. Ugh, Puppy eyes again..

"Yes Chaerinnie?" His voice was a bit shaky. She got off the sofa and headed towards her boyfriend. Once before him, she wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed herself against him, resting her head on his chest. "I missed you so much." She mumbled with her face buried in his shirt. He hugged her back. 

 

They stayed liked that for a while as no one of them wanted to let go. Chaerin reads Seungri like an open book and it hurts her. It hurts her to see him suffer. He had restrained from showing that side of him to anyone until Chaerin walked into his life and caught him off guard. She understood everything he said. She understood everything he didn't say. With Chaerin he never needed to talk. To the public eye she was fierce, unapproachable. Seungri though knew the Chaerin as well as the CL. 

 

She knew what he needed. Words didn't make a difference but acts would melt his heart and solitude. Just like how his girlfriend was a total other person to the public eye, he was too. Seungri is cheerful, adorable, lovely, always smiling, carries no pains.. 
Seunghyun was broken. So broken that he hated his own name. He prefers to live under his stage name in the midst of the lies of it. People acted as if he had no feelings and he preferred to have no feelings rather than suffer. 

 

Chaerin has promised herself to make him genuinely happy no matter how long it takes her to. She made him happy but his eyes showed concerns and deep sorrow. He never believed her when she said that he's her number one. He never believed that she loves him so much. She loves him the most. It was not her it was him. He's been too broken to believe that someone would love his shattered pieces. Especially when that someone is as perfect as Chaerin but she was broken too. And still, he loved her. She loved him. She adored him. 

 

Two years of being with him taught her that words won't help him, affection will. Today was one of those days when he despised life. She broke the hug, tiptoed to plant a kiss on his lips and smiled. He smiled back. She lead him to the kitchen and asked him what he wants to eat. 

He followed her as if he was her shadow as she made him his favorite snack. "Can we watch a movie while we eat this?" She asked softly and he nodded. The look in his eyes changed and she felt relieved. It surely was hard to be in a relationship with him but it's worth it. 

 

Seungri was worth all the love in this world and she wanted to love him till the last day of her life and after.