s.coups + skinship

s.coups + skinship

You've been working on a school project for a few consecutive days and hence didn't have extra time for seungcheol, your boyfriend. He hasn't seen you for days and when he asked for a meet up, you told him you were busy with a project so he suggested to go over to your house while you’re working on it.

 

“Okay, but make sure you won’t be a distraction, if not-”

 

“I won’t, I wont.”

 

He interrupted just when you were about to complete your sentence. 

 

You were sitting on the coffee table searching for information on your laptop while seungcheol was sitting on the sofa fiddling around with his phone.  While you were searching, he kept glancing at you, trying to check if you’ve completed your work. At times, he would make noises like fake a cough, a sneeze, just anything that could possibly make you turn around. However, you were so focused that you didn't notice him. 

 

Apparently your boyfriend was being needy. Moreover, he hasn't seen you for so long. Seungcheol loves skinship, even if it was just touching your hand, he would be satisfied. But guess he couldn't get to do that now since you were so into your work. A few hours passed and he was getting impatient.

 

“Are you done?” he asked, breaking the silence.

 

“Almost.” you replied while staying glued to the screen.

 

“When must you hand it in by?”

 

“Next week.”

 

“You still have a long way, why are you rushing everything now?”

 

“Well, isn't it better to finish everything faster?”

 

Seungcheol sighed and waited, hoping you could finish as soon as possible.

 

“I’m finally done, gosh, what a relief.” you said as you straightened your back and stretched.

 

Without hesitating, your boyfriend pulled you onto his lap. His arms sneaked their way around your waist from the back, and his chin rested on your right shoulder.

 

“Why are you so weird today?” you questioned as he swayed left to right.

 

“I haven’t seen you for so long, I missed you.” seungcheol said and kissed your neck, which sent you nudging him because it was ticklish.

 

He tightened his grip around your waist and kept mumbling things you couldn't hear. 

 

“Alright, I need to shower now.” you said, trying to escape from his grip.

 

“Can’t you shower later?” he pleaded and looked at you with those puppy eyes.

 

There was no way you could reject him with those eyes ; they are your weakness. Besides, you always have a soft spot for this boyfriend of yours. Seungcheol started kissing you everywhere. Literally everywhere. From your forehead to cheeks, then neck, then shoulders, then arms. He pulled you with him as the both of you laid on the sofa, your back facing him. His mischievous hands wandered under your shirt around your stomach as he pulled you closer to him. After a while you decided to turn and face him.

 

“I like to see your face better.” you said and smiled, blushing slightly.

 

“Me too.” seungcheol said and smiled sheepishly.

 

He entangled his legs with yours and his hands on your underneath your shirt.

 

What a needy and sneaky boyfriend you have, but what to do? You love him as much as he loves you.