Final

The Coffee Shop

He watched the girl in the corner of the cafe. The girl had been there ever since the afternoon, reading a chemistry book with her laptop and notebook (which was really thick) was on the table. 

"Jinhwan hyung, she might melt because of your stare." Bobby,one of the co-workers said, obviously teasing the older guy. Jinhwan gave the younger guy a death glare but afterwards, looked at the girl again.

The girl had her hair tied in a loose high bun as some strands fell down, covering her face slightly but nonetheless, she looked really beautiful. Like a goddess who was sent from above just to be with him.

Not noticing, the girl looked at him, innocently. He felt his heartbeat fasten. Especially when she smiled at him. The smile she had was innocent and beautiful.

Soon after, he realized that he was going to her table, holding a cup of coffee. A latte to be specific. 

"I guess you would be needing a cup of coffee. It would help you relax." He said, shyly.

The girl looked taken aback by the sudden offer but smiled and nodded her head.

"Thanks. I really appreciate it." She answered, looking at him as he placed the coffee in the table.

"Hope it would help you since it looks like you have been studying since awhile ago afternoon and its nearly the end ofthe day already." Jinhwan said, starting a conversation.

"I hope so too. I cant rest nor stop since I have a chemistry exam tomorrow," She said putting the book down and streatched a little. "What's your name by the way? Its the first time I saw you here in the cafe." She continued.

"Kim Jinhwan. But you can call me Jinhwan. And about that, Its my first day here in the cafe." He answered and smiled as the girl nodded her head.

"Im Son Seungwan but I prefer to be called Wendy." She answered and smiled. 

"Nice toomeet you, Wendy shi." Jinhwan said and smiled.

"Its nice to meet you too, Jinhwan shi." Wendy said and smiled.

He knew. No. They both knew that this was going to be a start of a friendship. 

But for him. He hope. 

He hope that it wont just stop in being friends.

Damn, He fell in love. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Annyeong!! Its finally completed. I know that the story seems to be rushed (since it was) and I would like to say sorry about that. I was a little buy since exam week is coming and I decided to finish this one shot so I wont feel burden. 

But dont worry, I decided to make a new story also about WenHwan with MinSeul and HanJoy. I promise it would be better. 

Kamsamnida!!