Moments Part 1

Sooyoung-Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three times Sooyoung wanted to kiss Taeyeon (and that one time she did).

 

1.

It was the first day of a new semester and Sooyoung was late for her first class. It was all thanks to her roommate, Yoona. Sooyoung grumbled at the thought. Yoona managed to convince Sooyoung to rewatch a season of Prison Break last night. Sooyoung couldn’t say no. Not when Yoona was showing her that puppy dog face that she hates so much. Plus, it was Prison Break.

Sooyoung only had 2 hours of sleep. She was dreading for the day even before it started. Pulling on her pair of jeans, she rushed to the door of her room. There’s only 15 minutes before her class starts. She cannot afford to be late, especially when it’s the first day of class. With a frustrated sigh, she closed the door behind her but not before taking a last look at her roommate. There she was sleeping on her bed like a dead log. Yoona didn’t have any classes until the afternoon.

With another frustrated sigh, Sooyoung quickly rushed to her class, down the hallway of her dorm. Sooyoung was checking for her things in her backpack while walking, worried that she might have left something important behind. Her lack of attention to where she was walking caused her to collide into a girl.

Both of the figures landed on the floor with a thud. Sooyoung being a hot-headed person she is, wanted to scold the person who bumped into her but when she caught the other girl’s eyes, nothing came out of . Sooyoung noticed that the other girl had a pair of beautiful brown eyes and blonde hair that made her look even paler. Nonetheless, she was the most beautiful girl she had laid eyes on.

Sooyoung snapped out of her daze when the girl offered a hand to pull her up. The girl smirked slightly when Sooyoung accepted her hand. Just that small twitch on her lips alone made Sooyoung’s stomach clench slightly.

“I’m sorry about that.. I wasn’t looking where I was going.” Sooyoung said embarrassedly.

“It’s alright.. It’s not every day a pretty girl knocks me off my feet,” the girl replied jokingly.

The comment made Sooyoung laugh. She then realised that she only had 5 minutes left until class starts. Turning away, she continued her way down the hall but not before muttering another sorry.

“I’m Taeyeon by the way,” the girl called out before Sooyoung disappeared down the hall.

 

--

 

Two weeks.

Two weeks was exactly how long Sooyoung took to notice Taeyeon was in her English Literature class. Well it was not exactly her fault since the class had at least 300 students. She wondered if she’s been stuck in her own happy bubble this whole time that she took so long to notice a certain blonde beauty in the midst of the class.

Right now the said blonde beauty if she recalled correctly, named Taeyeon was sitting 4 rows below her. She could see the blonde was diligently listening to the lecturer, occasionally looking down to copy down notes while her own notes were filled with doodles.

Sooyoung couldn’t pay attention to the lesson going on. Especially when she has an attention span of a goldfish. She never pays attention to anything unless it’s her passion, art or for this instance.. Taeyeon.

Right now she’s eyeing the blonde beauty seated a few seats below her. She notices the blonde always scrunches up her eyebrows together when she’s confused or when she absentmindedly spins her pen between her fingers when she’s not taking notes. She also notices the blonde likes to chew the tip of her pen when she’s trying to understand what the lecturer was saying. This was something Sooyoung always found disgusting but when Taeyeon does it, it’s adorable.

When the lecturer finally dismissed the class, Sooyoung took long strides towards the blonde who was busy packing up her stuff.

“Hi.. I didn’t know you were in this class,” Sooyoung started.

The blonde immediately looked up and smiled that small smile that made Sooyoung hard to breathe. “Hi.. I knew you where in this class. You were kind of hard to miss.”

“Really?” Sooyoung smiled shyly, flushed. Taeyeon just smiled as a response.

“Are you going back to the dorm?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah I am. You?”

“Same here. Let’s.. walk together?” Sooyoung asked hesitantly.

“Sure.”

“So.. I never got your name,” Taeyeon started as they walked alongside each other towards their dorm.

“Really? I didn’t introduced myself?” Sooyoung mumbled to herself but the other girl heard it anyway. She tried to recall the particular scene two weeks ago only to remember that she did not formally introduce herself to the blonde.

Pulling herself together, “I’m Sooyoung. Nice to meet you.” Sooyoung offered a handshake and the blonde accepted it.

“Taeyeon. Nice to meet you too.” Taeyeon gave her that breathtaking smile that made her knees go weak.

 

 

2.

 

It’s been one month since Sooyoung and Taeyeon got to know each other. Their friendship has been blooming since then. Sooyoung would often join Taeyeon in her room (which was 3 doors away from hers) and hang out together. Taeyeon doesn’t have a roommate. She mentioned that her previous roommate transferred out which left the room all to herself. Occasionally, Taeyeon would join her and Yoona’s movie marathons in their room.

Apart from their friendship, the both of them have also grown suspiciously touchy towards each other. If people were to see their interactions, they would have mistaken them as a couple.

Sooyoung is currently lazing around in the common room of their dorm, eating a cupcake that Yoona left for her. She had a day full of classes and she was exhausted to no end. At least, she had this cupcake to cheer her up, being the foodie she is. She mentally thanked Yoona for leaving her a cupcake.

She was busy munching on her cupcake that she didn’t hear footsteps behind her. She felt a kiss on her cheek. When she looked up, it was Taeyeon smiling while looking down on her.

Sooyoung felt her cheeks burn when she realized that Taeyeon gave her a sneaky kiss on the cheek.

“Please close your mouth. It’s not a pretty sight for other people,” Taeyeon teased as she took a seat beside Sooyoung.

Sooyoung snapped out of her daze. was open the whole time. Her face must have been so red right now thanks to the embarrassment. She quickly shoved the remaining cupcake in .

“Tired?” Sooyoung asked when she say Taeyeon yawn. Taeyeon nodded as she scooted closer to Sooyoung. She landed her head on Sooyoung's shoulder as Sooyoung wrapped her arms around her waist so that both of them could be comfortable.

Both of them were about to fall asleep on the couch when they heard a cough behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter