Flashbacks hurts

We're more than just .... friends?

Yesung's POV

Ryeowook was a strong boy. He is definately putting up a shield and a cover, showing to all of us that he was fine, but we cold all see that, he wasnt really that fine. "Ryeowook, there isnt a need for you to carry a shield around us, if you are afraid, let it out." Leeteuk hyung said when we were having breakfast together. "Hyung, I am okay, really." He smiled. "Stop lying to us ,Ryeowook, you are not okay.. Look at yourself, you dont even talk much, chatter like you did every morning.." Kyuhyun snorted. Kyuhyun was close with Ryeowook, he didnt even bother about the way he speaks when it comes to Ryeowook, it's like they had opened up to each other ever since Kyuhyun undergone the accident back in 2007. Ryeowook felt sorry towards Kyuhyun though, because he was still blaming himself for the fight they had that morning just before we thought we lost Kyuhyun. I must admit that the hyungs wasn't really concern about the maknaes because they rest of us had already knew each other for a long time. I was kind of surprise that Ryeowook found his way and sticks to his hyungs, like Kangin, Donghae and Eunhyuk. They are always together, and slowly i can see that Ryeowook was getting closer to everyone of us. Since he shared the same room with Leeteuk hyung, he was pretty fast accepted into the group. Everyone will go, "Oh ~ maknae Ryeowookie~" In the past, Kibum didnt want to be the maknae, he complained he doesnt act nor look like one, so we let Ryeowook be. Honestly, we had no idea that our Ryeowookie would be so kind and pure, but who knows.. aish. But Kyuhyun joined the team, the hyungs were seriously.. trying not to be mean to him, though we had let him had a tough 6 months with us. He got close to Ryeowook within those 6 months. I dont know how but it seemed to all of us that Kyuhyun would talk to Ryeowook about his problems because Ryeowook was the same age as him.

"I am really okay. I am not lying.." Ryeowook's voice woke me up from my thoughts. "Ryeowook, you aint okay. Look at yourself, you are barely eating.." Heechul hyung added. "I SAID I AM!" He snapped and ran into his room, slamming it shut, leaving us an awkward atmosphere in the dining room. "Aint we pushing him a little too hard?" Sungmin asked. "He has got to face it. He cant hide it." Donghae said. "Yah... but if you were in his shoes, will you be able to face it? Getting by 5 men... hey.. i mean.. it isnt something that is possible to forget.." Eunhyuk blurted out. I kept silent... not knowing what to say.. "You dont wanna go check on him?" Eunhyuk nugded me. "I... think he needs some time alone. talking to him now.. isnt gonna help.." I said and Eunhyuk just sighed and walked towards Ryeowook's room. I cant deny that I was worried and wanted to talk to him... but i know myself well.. i couldn't talk him out now.. not when he is angry.. it will get worse.. Eunhyuk.. although they called each other ugly, teasing each other everytime, they were really close. Fans misunderstood their way of joking. They were really close. Eunhyuk didnt mind if Ryeowook was mean to him, to him, is just his little brother playing with him.. But fans doesnt see it. When the star king episode was broadcasted, Eunhyuk's fans bashed Ryeowook and Ryeowook was affected by those comments. Why cant fans just see the way they played around?

Ryeowook's POV

I didnt mean to snap at them, i just dont know how i should react.. i dont know how to face it. It was hard.. it wasnt something that i can forget easily. I tried to ignore my past, but why after so many years, they wanted to bring it up again? I felt so lost... just like how i felt from the beginning.. after that day.. Kibum will be with me, talking to me, although not about the incident, but he told me alot about looking positive and all. He helped me put my past behind temporary, just well, i was ready to accept Yesung hyung into my life.. to have a brand new start.. they are coming back. I was having nightmare everyday... Everytime i looked at myself in the mirror, those dirty images came into my mind without warning. I felt myself breaking down terribly, but i had to be strong for my hyungs... I couldnt possibly make them worried or even dragged them down with my problems. I sighed as i threw myself on my bed and laid down, buring my face into my pillow, trying to hold back those tears that i had been holding for so long, ever since yesterday. "Just cry." I sat up when i heard someone talking. I spun around and saw Eunhyuk hyung looking at me. "How did you.." I wasnt able to comprehend how he suddenly got into my room. "Learn how to lock the door properly Ryeowook, like this." He showed me and locked the door, so it was just the two of us now.. "I am sorry.. i didnt mean to.." I wanted to apologize for snapping at them.. "No. it's okay. We weren't thinking about how you felt though. You aint okay Ryeowook, honestly. Now it's just you and me, i might be a monkey and ugly but my shoulders are tough enough for you to lean on." He said and patted his shoulders. I couldnt help but to smile. "Hyung..." "Just let it go boy." I bit my lips as he hugged me tightly, i started crying suddenly. I dont know why, I felt overwhelming emotions in me and i had to cry them out. I didnt notice i was crying out loud until there was a knock on the door. "Ryeowook? Eunhyuk?" It was Donghae hyung. "We are fine, hae. It's okay." Eunhyuk said back but i couldnt stop my cries. It was so much for me to handle. Eunhyuk hyung tried all the way he knew to make me smile.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked as he wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "I am gonna get killed by Yesung hyung if he see this." He joked and I let out a small laugh. "Ryeowook, come." He pulled me up from my bed and led me to the window. "Look, in this world, i know that they are many unfair things happening out there, but as long as this ugly hyung is still breathing, same goes to those hyungs out there, we will protect you. I swear under the sky, that none of us thought differently of you, even though we saw those pictures.. Ryeowook, you are who you are. Pictures of your past, they are your past, it's the past. It had already happened, and cannot be rewritten. I know it's terribly painful to forget everything.. but you got to learn that everyone is willingly to help, if you open the door of us to help.. in here." He pointed at my chest. "If you dont open up to us, even though how hard we tried, you can never get our help, tell you a secret Ryeowook, no one knows about this, but i was ually abused when i was a kid." I widened my eyes and looked at him. "I wasn't kidding or making up a story to make you feel better. It's true, i was in my friend's house that day, but his uncle was there too... he made me do oral to him, i was suffering from shock after that, you know i was practically mute for 2 years. I didnt understand life and i was too young to know about anything. I was about 12 years old? But my grandma told me something that i will never forget, and i am gonna let you know now. In this world, there are many misfortunates, but throughout those who survived and moved on, are they are the winners of themselves. We dont lose our life, we are still alive, so we have to overcome it and show the baddies that we are strong. I know that it's hard and hard to forget, but dont you think, if you have the chance, why not give it a try?" Eunhyuk hyung said as he massaged my shoulders while i stared into the sky I was tearing.. still, but i felt so much better. "Hyung.. thankyou.." I turned around and hugged him. "I swear if Yesung hyung see this, i am going to die." He joked again and pecked me on the cheek. "I love you Ryeowook, you are a strong kid, and being my little playful brother, hyung is gonna do anything in within my range to help you, okay? Trust me." He smiled. "Yesung hyung is gonna kill you soon." I laughed. "Shall we test it out?" He asked and I stared at him. He held on to my hand tightly and led me out of the room.

"Everyone, I cheated on Donghae with Ryeowook." I looked at him in shock when he said that. I almost shirked when he pecked me on his cheek again. "Hyung!" I slapped him away. "Yah yah, how could you..." He sore his arm and pouted. The members laughed, obviously knowing that Eunhyuk hyung was joking. Everyone knew how much Eunhyuk hyung loved Donghae hyung. Donghae hyung went up to Eunhyuk hyung and pinched him. "How could you do this..." Before he could finish, Eunhyuk hyung kissed him on his lips and Donghae hyung was blushing. "I only love you.. in here, is you, in here is still you." Eunhyuk hyung pointed at his mind and his heart. "Awww..." I shirked and hugged Donghae hyung who was blushing deeply. "My love for Ryeowook is like how i love my members, but more for Ryeowook." Eunhyuk hyung smiled. "Ryeowook ah, you know something? I love you too." Donghae hyung hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead before we all heard a cough and the members burst into laughter. "Someone is jealous.." Heechul hyung sang. I looked at Yesung hyung who was blushing but he was smiling. "I am jealous. really, that my baby had so many people loving him." He smiled as he walked towards me. "Aww, hyung we love you too." They said and Yesung hyung nodded, "I know." He walked towards me and wanted to hug me. But once i saw the belt on his pants, flashbacks flashed into my mind, making me stepped away from him. "Ryeowook?" He called out. I couldn't control myself, the belt was the same as the man who attacked me. I dont know how i got so scared, probably because he used the belt to gag me up, so i had an immediate flashback. Donghae hyung noticed that I was trembling, he wanted to touch me but then everything turned into that day. I was standing in the car park.. no.. no.. leave me alone.. "I will do anything... anything.. just leave me alone.. i can give you money.. just dont hurt me..." I cried out loud as I covered my face. Then I heard Yesung hyung's voice. His touch and his warmth.. brought me bring to reality. "Ryeowook.. it's okay.. it's okay... it's me..." I opened my eyes and found myself sobbing in his embrace. He was my back. "I am... sorry.. had a flashback.." I sobbed. "how?" Teukie hyung walked over and checked on me. "Oh.. yesung.. your belt.." Teukie hyung realised it immediately. "My belt?" Yesung hyung asked. "It's the same as the attacker.. he used this to gag him..." he explained as he hugged me. Yesung hyung immediately pulled his belt out in a smooth way. I screamed, trying to break free but was held down. "It's okay.. Ryeowook... it's us.." I took a deep breathe as i watched Yesung hyung burning the belt away. "It's gone, it's never gonna hurt you, nor am i gonna hurt you." Yesung hyung said as he kissed me lightly as he hugged me. I felt so loved and protected... I guessed Eunhyuk hyung was right.. if i tried to open my heart and let the members helped me.. i will be able to recover faster.. I hugged Yesung hyung back and rested against his chest. "Thankyou hyung... i am sorry about the belt.. i will get you a new one..." I said as i drew circles on his chest. "I dont mind burning my things to earn your smile, baby." He pushed me a little and kissed me on my lips. "The members too, they are here for you.. and they can kiss you, but this and this, belongs to only me." He pointed at my heart and lip. I blushed and nodded. "Cutie." He laughed.

Sungmin's POV

I was taken aback when Ryeowook had a sudden flashback, it seldom happened already. He did have some before , but that was a few years back. The impact was great, was deep, so i roughly knew that he would be quite depressed with the current things happening. "Well, we are going now~" Teukie hyung said as he stood up. "To?" I asked blurrly. "To the police station." Heechul hyung replied as he placed his plate into the sink. "For?" I asked again. "To report on the pictures and the man who has been stalking us and spying on us." Teukie hyung replied as he showed me the picture that he took yesterday by the window. "Ryeowook, do you know him? I mean.. have you seen him before?" Kyuhyun asked carefully. Ryeowook looked uneasy and didnt want to look at the photo, but Yesung hyung hugged him and gave him some encouragement, before holding Ryeowook's hand and receiving the phone from me. All eyes were on Ryeowook when Yesung hyung slowly show him the phone. We saw how frighten he was when he stared at the picture and how he whimpered.. Yesung hyung took the phone away immediately and hugged him tightly, comforting him.. while the rest of us, confirmed that the guy was one of them who hurt Ryeowook. "I will go with you." I said and looked at Kyuhyun who nodded. "Yah, messing with my members, he definately think that he has got many years to live on." Kyuhyun added. "Yah, you are a street gangster of what?" I smacked his thigh lightly. "I am Super Junior's gangster boy, Cho Kyuhyun." He patted my back as he drank his tea. We laughed abit, knowing that Kyuhyun is just trying to brighten the atmosphere up. "You wanna come along?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook. I wanted to slap him, how can Ryeowook come with us? It's dangerous for him and he might have flashbacks.. "I am just asking, you know? You might need to face it harshly to recover from it...but if you are uncomfortable.. forget what I said." Kyuhyun mumbled to himself. "Aniyo... just that.. i am afraid..." Ryeowook stumbled. "The more you should go and face it. You know?" Kyuhyun said. "Kyuhyun..." I wanted to stop him. "I will go.." Ryeowook said. "Are you sure?" Yesung hyung asked carefully. "I dont think Ryeowook should..." I was about to say when Teukie hyung cut in. "Okay, we will set off in 30 minutes. Yesung, you must come along." "But hyung..." I tried to protest but Kyuhyun stopped me and took me into the room. "Kyu.. wook shouldn't go." I sighed as I sat on the bed. "Hyung.. he needs to face it." "I know, but it's too dangerous, he is still an idol afterall, a super junior member. If he sees the man and couldn't control himself, what will the fans think? you saw how he reacted when he saw Yesung's belt... you never know how he would be if he is at the station." Kyuhyun kept quiet for awhile.. "But hyung...." Kyuhyun started. "I know you want Ryeowook to recover but given his conditions now... i really dont..." "I know you two will definately argue over this." Teukie hyung walked in and closed the door behind him.

Leeteuk's POV

"I know you two will definately argue over this." I said as I entered Sungmin and Kyuhyun's room. They are already bickering in the kitchen. "Sungmin ah, everyone is coming with us, so it will be okay.. " I started. "But..." He wanted to say something but gave up in the end. "Alrights..." Sungmin just waved us away and exited the room. "I dont think he thinks it's a good idea.." Kyuhyun sighed as he changed his clothes. "Sungmin just thinks too much.." I sighed as I left the room to rush the others. All of us went all in the van after 15 minutes. I was at the front but i could see that Ryeowook was clearly uncomfortable. "Wookie, come here." I called out and patted the seat beside me. He stood up from his seat and walked over, sinking into the chair beside me. "Are you okay?" I asked as I pulled him into a hug. "I... guess so." He said in shock. "I am so sorry Ryeowook... I really thought that whatever in the past.. will not re-surface again.. but i have no idea that all this will re-surface after the leader was captured by the police... if we had never called the police in the hospital... none of this will happen..." I said. "If my dad have not be knocked down by him... nothing will happen.. hyung... it's my own fault.. I had been skipping meals and all ... getting my health in a mess.. my dad will not be so worried about me.. he will not..." "Ryeowook, you silly boy... all parents are concerned about their own kids. even though you are eating well or not. " I wiped his tears away as i messed his hair. "Like you.. You are my baby, Ryeowook, even though you are 24 years old, i still regard you as my child. You know?" I laughed and he smiled. "We are going to fight it okay? Later on when we pass the photo and make a proper report regarding... you must stay strong.. alrights.. Heechul and I had decided that you needed to make a proper report..." I paused as I felt Ryeowook tensed up. "We are all for you Ryeowook, look around in the van, just take a look. All your hyungs and Kyuhyun.. everyone is coming with you..." He started to sob and Yesung came over and knelt down beside him and hugged him. "Baby.. I will go in with you... okay?" and I noticed the nod Ryeowook had made in Yesung's embrace. We reached the station successfully without anyone noticing us as we went through the back door. Yesung held on to Ryeowook so tightly as they walked into the room while Heechul and I went to pass the photo to the police while the rest waited outside. After an hour, Yesung reappeared with Ryeowook sleeping in his arms. We could all see that Ryeowook had just cried and Yesung wasnt any better. "I am going to the van.." He said and started to head out to the van. I knew this would happened, but we all decide that it was best this way.. Heechul said that letting Ryeowook make a report and with Yesung by his side, Ryeowook would be able to recover better as he didnt need to explain any further to Yesung about what happened that day.

I was just about to stand up when Yesung ran back in hurriedly. "What's wrong?" I asked but my question was answered when I saw a man being brought in by the police. "Leeteuk-ssi?" The man called out. He was.. one of those five men. "Coming here to make a report because Kong decided to blackmail that ?" He smirked as he pointed towards Ryeowook. "Watch your mouth." Yesung hissed as he held Ryeowook tighter. It was a good thing that he was asleep.. i hope. "Man, you dont know how and needy he was, so tight, so ing good. asking for more when we ed him, we could have make him our toy if you didnt come along at that time." He pointed at me. "SHUT UP!" Kyuhyun shouted. "You, disgusting low life piece of , watch your mouth or i have you sued not just on your actions. Why are you being arrested anyway? Too in need of that you go around people until you get caught? Oh please, look at yourself i the mirror, no wonder you have to result to people, who will be even willingly to have with you?" Donghae snapped. I had to laugh at what he had said. I heard Ryeowook's whimper suddenly and immediately pulled Yesung to the back as I pulled Sungmin in front so that we are blocking his view, but it was too late. "Hey kid, remember me? Gosh, you definately looked like a girl, remember how hard i ed you? HAHA." That man yelled so loudly even though he was being pulled away into the station. 3 men was still on the loose. I learnt that he was caught with selling drugs in the dark alleys. But theer are still 3 out there. One of them was the one in the picture, who sent pictures and the other 2 was still silent.. he mentioned Kong... who is Kong? King Kong? I shrugged as my attention was back to Ryeowook. He seemed like a had been through an emotional roller coaster ride. He looked so confused and torned. Maybe Sungmin was right, he really shouldnt have came.. "Let's go for ice cream?" I squatted down beside him and took his hands. He was cold and just staring at his lap. "Siwon, inform Kibum.. We need him.." I said as I pulled Ryeowook up from his seat. "Ryeowookie, let's go for ice cream, okay?" I said as I pulled him out of the station. Yesung wanted to take over, but i simply ignored him. We were back to square one.. Ryeowook was behaving just like how he was after that day when I found him. "Ryeowook, come, sit here." I said as I pulled him into an ice cream shop. "Double strawberry please." I ordered. It's only the two of us left, because Heechul and Sungmin had chased all the rest back into the van, knowing what I was about to do. I shoved the ice cream into Ryeowook's mouth when it arrived, he seemed shocked and looked at me. "We are back to square 1 now. Do you notice? After all the year of overcoming it. Do you know??" I hissed at him. He looked like he was going to cry anytime soon but he held it in. "I... am sorry.. i just had flasbacks.." He stumbled on his words. "Stop thinking, you have got Yesung now." I soften down. "Yesung...?" He looked shocked. "Yah.." I looked at him. "Yesung.. couldnt be with me.. i am. stained.. i am dirty.. it will hurt him.. it will... i cant do it.. i cant..." He sobbed. "Ryeowook, you aint." I turned around and saw Yesung standing there.

++

I am so sorry that I took so long, anyways HAPPY NEW YEAR! :DD

Happy New Year ! It's 2012! and I have a present for you ! Simply click on this link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121257 to find out more! YAYAYYAYYY!

This will be a collection of Super Junior's short stories. I dont wanna name it as a one-shot because some might exceed one shot. :DDD

Have a fun and exciting and blessed year ahead of you! :D