Jealous much?

We're more than just .... friends?

Ryeowook's POV

"Hyung? Are you done? You are always taking your own sweet time!" I complained as I rest on the door frame and stared at Donghae hyung. "Just a minute!" He sighed. "You have been saying that for the past ten minutes, hyung! " I ranted again. "Sorry sorry, just a minute." He replied. I pouted and tapped my foot in frustration while waiting for Donghae hyung to be out of his room, so that we can go out for dinner. I had no been able to have lunch because of the KRY recordings I was being forced to record again, after i recovered from my throat infection. Just the recording itself had taken up most of my afternoon and Donghae hyung insisted on me waiting for him to finish his game, before I could get some food. I swear, if Donghae hyung wasn't one of the closest hyugn i had, I will probably dump him alone in the dorm and went out for dinner myself. I heard him cursed and sweared when the words i loved to hear all this while appeared. "GAME OVER". I waited for him to change, but all i heard was. "Damn, i should retry this stage." Argh, this hyung is getting on my nerves. "LEE DONGHAE!" I yelled and he heard a gasp. "Holy , stop yelling! you scared that hell out of me!" He hissed. "Yah okay, i will stop yelling and i will just go for dinner myself, i havn't had a single thin since morning. HAPPY PLAYING." I retorted and stomped into my room to get my belongings. "Wookie... Wookieeeee, come on, dont be angry with me... i will go change now! I promiseeee!" I heard him begging me and a run in the room. I ignored him and grab my phone and my wallet before heading of my room to bum into him. "All ready to go." He smiled at me as i ignored him and walked towards the door. "Wookie uh!!" He pouted and hugged me from the back. "Aish! Get off me." I complained. "Nah... until you are not angry with me." He smiled as he rest his chin on my shoulder. "Get off me!!!" I whined and the dorm's door opened just at the instant.

"Woah, what are you guys doing?" It was the annoying Kyuhyun. "Get Donghae off me please." I said, ignoring the fact that Donghae hyung was older than me. "Yah yah, Ryeowook is mine, have you hear of Kyuwook? It's pretty much popular among the fans though." He teased and I just gave him the weird stare. "Yah! Haewook is also popular! Remember those times in china? This fans loved it when i do fan serices with Wookie!" Donghae chipped in. "Get off my back, you pig!" I groaned as he leaned on me. "What's going on here?" It was Yesung hyung. "Get Donghae off me!" I said again and all Yesung hyung did was to stared at Donghae hyung with those eyes and Donghae hyung immediately let go off me. "Why thankyou! and if you dont mind, i am freaking starving over here!" I pointed to my stomach and pouted. "Awwww, wookie, you looked so cute when you pouted." Donghae hyung messed up my hair and dashed out of the door. "yah. idiot, get back here!" I ran after him. "KIDS!" I heard Kyuhyun complained. What is there to complain about, calling us kids? Oh well, says the one who is the maknae of the whole group. I stared back at the annoying Kyuhyun before I dashed into the lift. "Idiot." I hissed at Donghae hyung. He just ignored me and looked at his phone. "Is Hyukjae and minnie coming?" He asked. "I am going to tell Sungmin hyung that you called him, Minnie." I replied. "No, dont you dare!" "Try me." "Kim Ryeowook!" "Lee Donghae" "Yah you, no manners!" "says the one who called teukie hyung a monster and Kangin hyung a beast." "Well, it's the fact." "you are going to die, i am gonna tell Yesung hyung that you called him a turtle, and heechul hyung, you called him a parrot and siwon hyung a horse." "Yah, ryeowook!" "Treat me." "Fine." "your secret is safe with me." I smiled at him with my puppy eyes.

Donghae's POV

Aish, this Ryeowook can really get on my nerves sometimes. He is as annoying as Kyuhyun, as stubborn as me and as loud as Kangin hyung. He is not that innocent at all. Yes, he was shy on stage but with us, he is like a wild animal, released from the zoo. "you are thinking that i am a wild animal, that was released from the zoo again! Hyung, i am going to tell Sungmin hyung about it. I swear." "Yah,. i didnt!!" i tried to defend myself, but i was too late, he was already running into Sungmin hyung's embrace. "HYUNG! Donghae hyung called you, minnie." He said and immediately i got a stare from Sungmin hyung. "What did i say about the name?" He asked me as he walked towards me. "Erm...erm.. only only.. kyuhyun can call you that?" I stumbled upon my words. "Yah, and?" He asked. "I am sorry?" I asked him. "You better be." He smiled at me and i heaved a sign of relief and stared at Ryeowook who was laughing at a corner with Eunhyuk. "HYUKJAE!" I pouted and walked towards him. "What?" He asked as he looked up from his phone. "Ryeowook is getting on my nerves." I complained as I sensed someone staring at me. "Says the one who made me wait for 20 minutes, just to clear a stage and go out for dinner with me." He whined. Eunhyuk gave me a funny look and looked at Ryeowook. "Well.. alright.. Donghae will pay tonight." he said. "YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP ME!!" I shirked and hit Eunhyuk's arm. "Ouch, sorry Hae, you are on your own, besides, we are only eating Ramen, because wookie just recovered from throat infection." He patted me on my back as I groaned. I turned to look at Ryeowook who was giving me that smirk saying, "Oh hyung, i won!" I sticked out my tongue at him when he looked at me. "Thankyou for the dinner hyung!" Ryeowook cheered. I ignored him and i leaned on Eunhyuk's shoulder.

Yesung's POV

"What's going on here?" I asked when I walked into the dorm, wanting to find Leeteuk hyung and to see Kyuhyun arguing about pairings with Donghae... havnt they got other things to argue about, other than pairings? and most of all, they are argueing about pairing with Ryeowook! Hey, come one, havn you guys heard of Yewook? The fans loved to write about us and even screamed their lungs off when they saw us interact on stage. "Get Donghae off me!" Ryeowook told me as I came into their view. I can feel the heat burning in my body. The jealousy in me. Yes, you are right. I like Ryeowook, or in fact, I love him. Ever since the day when i see him, i fell in love with him. His actions, his character, his personailty, his cooking, his voice, his whatever. And i was partically travelling into space to hold a party world when Leeteuk hyung told me that my fan service partner was Ryeowook. Plus not long before, I shared the same room with him from more than a year, before he moved up to 12th dorm. I didnt have the courage to confess to him yet as I am afraid that he would not accept me. We were used to seeing gay couples, we have a few in our group.. like for example, Heechul hyung and Hangeng, Kangin and Leeteuk hyung. We were used to hearing their moans behind closed dorrs which made us blushed like red hot tomatoes. But despite all these, I was still unable to master the courage to tell this cutie, that i loved him too much that I kept staring at him. There isnt anthing about Ryeowook that I dont know about. His strength, his weakness, his fear, his likes and dislikes, i knew that like the back of my hand. Donghae's moment brought me back to reality. "Why thankyou! and if you dont mind, i am freaking starving over here!" Ryeowook pointed to his stomach and pouted as he stared at Donghae. Sometimes I am really jealous over how close they were. I didnt dare to touch Ryeowook much, because I am afraid that i couldnt contain my raging homones.. "Awwww, wookie, you looked so cute when you pouted." Donghae hyung messed up his hair and dashed out of the door. The sense of jealousy boiled in me again. "yah. idiot, get back here!" Ryeowook ran after him. "KIDS!" Kyuhyun complained.

"Aint you the maknae over here?" I nudged him. "Whatever hyung, you are just jealous, before you asked what are you jealous about, let me tell you, first you are jealous that Yewook isnt that popular as Kyuwook." He smirked. "That's rubbish." I cut him. "Shh, listen, second, you are jealous, because wookie pays more attention to donghae and me, next you are jealous because you cant touch Ryeowook because of your raging homones and finally you are jealous because he is ot going out to any dinner with you, just yet. "He stared at me. I was dumbfounded. Damn, how did he know what i was thinking about. "Hyung, i am part of KRY too, what makes you think, i dont understand you. Just confess already!" He teased as he poked me when i leaned against the counter, drinking my tea. "Yah right, speak for yourself." I retorted. "Shudddup." He told me. "I havn't even said a single thing yet." I complained. "That's why, i am asking to you shut it, before you start it. you are jealous hyung, you should change your name to jealousy hyung." I LOL-ed at Kyuhyun and continue reading my newspaper. "Anyways, why are you here in the 12th dorm?" I asked him. "I was about to find Heechul hyung to teach him Starcraft. What about you? Checking on Ryeowook's musical process with Teukie hyung?" He asked me as he added sugar into his coffee. "Yupps, i just find that he is pushing himself too hard." I replied, not looking up. "Hyung, he's Ryeowook. Of course, he will push himself till his limits." Kyuhyun said and walked out of the kitchen after giving me a pat on my back. He's right... He's Ryeowook and beong Ryeowook, he will push himself to his extreme, until he fall. I recalled on how he pushed himself to learn the "Sorry Sorry' dance a year ago , because he was back home as his father was unwell. He pushed himself to the extreme that he almost fainted when we were rehearsing at our comeback stage. I heard from Kyuhyun that he had also pushed himself hard, so that he could catch up with his Chinese for SJ-M's promotion until he was sick for 2 weeks straight. That boy, yes, the boy i liked - Kim Ryeowook.  

 

+++

There~ This is chapter one.. hope you guys like it :DD