FIRST QUARTER : familiarity

IRONIC

Freshmen Year

             YEAR 20xx First day of school (orientation)

"Good luck on your firstday" her older sister kiss her as they parted their ways. 

"Yeah" she weakly voice out.

She was nervous, all this new school, new home, new people and new environment. Guess she should have accepted her sisters offer accompanying her but what was she thinking,she insisted.

The light turned green, it was time to cross the road where her new school is located. She shrug her feelings off and joined the rest of the crowd crossing.

"One,two,three,four......" she started to count her footsteps as soon as she reach the school gate. It was always been her routine every first day of each school year she attends.

"Ninety-nine.. OUNCh!" Someone bumped her making her move side ways due to the impact.
"Sorry Kid! But better hurry up were running late!!" the person who bumped her reasoned as she pointed her watch and continued her running session.

She started to looked at her own wrist watch and followed the girls running session like flash. Later dis she know her footstep counting all forgotten for the firstime.



 

"Mom, Dad hyungs grumpy ugly face is up again!" his younger sister teased poking his face.

"Stop annoying your brother" Their mother gently warned her sister. "His on pms" she added whispering. That words even made her sisters laughter louder and he saw his dad grin in the front seat mirror.

He just scorn and turned his music volume up. He always hated this set up, haqving a ride with his pretty and much more annoying sister and both parents which he loves. he was supposedly okey with it when he was younger but now his a teen, a highschooler. Worst he already had his own ride that his dad brought him but his mom sabotage everything. Her mother whinned that his still a baby not ready for her own ride, that accident blah blah... Which he beg his dad to help him so heres the result. Ride with them on the first day with is not cool. He wonder if his hyung experience this.. 

"We are here" his dad announced. He quickly opened the door beside him and grab his stuff and fast and furious to reach the school gym. He did even bother to say goodbye ar listen to his mom dramatic goodbye and I love you's like his going far away long. He smilled at the thought of her mom sulking face.


 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thanks for the subcriptions, views and Votes And Your comment (you know who You are :))

And the 2 Persons who friend me I LOve YoU .. Pm me soon

Hart hart Gummybears..

Happy Birthday to IKON B.I.