(_|_)

I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Exhausted, frustrated and extremely hungry – That was what Yoona felt at this moment. She had just came back from filming a drama. Her schedule was supposed to end early but a lot of things happened during the set of the filming. She was asked to redo her part for almost ten times without a certain reason. She was irritated but still managed to keep a smile on her face as she knows that she was not the only one who was feeling tired. But now that was all over, she was glad that she finally be able to get some rest. However, there was a small event happening at the living room when she was on her way to her bedroom. All of her fellow members gathered up around the coffee table with an empty bottle spinning in the middle of the small circle. There was even music playing in the background. Yoona could see soju bottles being held each by everyone and she instantly knew what they were doing.

 

“Playing truth or dare without me?” Yoona came closer to them and had her legs being hugged by a red face Hyoyeon afterwards.

 

Taeyeon pulled Hyoyeon away from Yoona and hugged the dancer before she gestured the standing one to sit next to Yuri. “Come and join us!”

 

“Nah, I would pa–”

 

Sunny interrupted Yoona’s speech with a laugh. She was pointing at the member beside her too. “I’m going to get you this time, Yul! You’re up!”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. “I choose truth.”

 

“What?!” Sunny dropped her shoulders in disappointment. “You can’t choose truth! Choose dare!”

 

“Soonkyu, it’s her turn! Not yours!” Sooyoung hissed.

 

“I have a question!” The youngest of them all spoke in the midst of figuring out a question for Yuri. Seohyun beamed a smile at Yuri afterwards. “Unnie, do you have a crush on someone?”

 

“What?” Yuri’s eyes widened. “I–I–”

 

Taeyeon pointed at the soju bottle that Yuri was holding. “You’re shuttering! That’s two shots for you, missy!”

 

“Don’t be like that to my Yul.” The drunk Hyoyeon snarled as she tried to remove herself from the leader who locked her in a tight embrace. “Let go of me!”

 

“You’re mine!” Taeyeon whined. “You can’t go anywhere!”

 

Yuri shortly glanced at Yoona before she looked at the others. She was not aware that Seohyun was observing her until the maknae showed a shocked expression while secretly pointing at Yoona when their eyes met. Yuri blinked twice before her eyes widened again. She wanted to mouth something at the younger one but she received a smack from behind by the displeased Sunny.

 

“Well?!”

 

“I do!” Yuri rubbed the spot where Sunny left a red mark. “Don’t ask me who!”

 

Sooyoung stretched her arm to spin the empty bottle. “We wouldn’t want to know anyway!”

 

“I wouldn’t want to tell either. I’m out from the game!” Yuri stood up from sitting on the floor and went to Yoona who looked as if she was about to faint for standing too long. “Hey, have you eaten?”

 

“No.” Yoona instantly linked an arm around Yuri. “I’m hungry, unnie.”

 

Yuri nodded in understood and was gestured by Seohyun to bring Yoona to the kitchen. She looked away from the grinning Seohyun and dragged Yoona to the kitchen with her. “We still have some leftover from dinner.” She quickly served supper for her member as soon as they came inside the kitchen.

 

“Thanks.” Yoona started to eat right away. The room was filled with silence once Yuri sat on the stool beside Yoona after gulping down a glass of water. Glad that she was not drunk from all those shots she had. “Unnie.”

 

“Hmm?” Yuri looked down to her hand that was clasping with Yoona. “What?”

 

 

“Who is the person?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Yoona smiled. “The one that you like.”

 

“Eh?” Yuri straightened her spine when Yoona’s eyes met with hers. “T–The person?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Oh! Uh…” Yuri shyly scratched the back of her head. “It’s someone...”

 

“Someone?” Yoona encourage the latter to continue.

 

Yuri looked up at the ceiling to ease her nervousness. “How should I say this?” She heard Yoona giggled but she was not ready to look back at the girl. “Uhm…”

 

“Ah, nevermind.” Yoona squeezed Yuri’s hand before she grabbed a glass to pour herself some water. “You can tell me some other time.”

 

Phew.

 

“Yes.” Yuri nodded. “I will tell you once I’m ready.”

 

Yoona focused back on her meal wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter