Hold Me Tight

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Secret Place 

11pm, 11 October 2015

 

 

Seung Hyun carried the alcohol bottle in his hand, as he walked down the pavement of the beloved place. It was their secret place, they always have their meetings and dates there, ever since high school. Seung Hyun wanted to drink, but only to realize that it was empty. He's drunk, so drunk. His tipsy self could only be taken over by the loneliness. He's alone. Where's her? 

 

 

I should’ve did I argue all the time? 
Even the trash bag thrown away on the street makes a lonely sound in the wind 

 

 

Seung Hyun looked at the filled up loneliness air in the bottle. Anger and tears flooded to him. He smashed the bottle roughly onto the ground. It shattered as if everything is in slow motion, he looked at the empty glass bottle crashing onto the ground, with cracking sound. It was not the bottle that made the sound, it was his heart. Tears finally trickled down his cheeks. He uses the long coat and only to protect himself in the cold weather. He hates himself, for treating her bad. Arguing most of the time, they are even married. Why? Seung Hyun?! Why? He questioned himself. 

 

 

All I did was color you in my white, blank paper
But then I realized, it already became a finished picture

 

 

He stared at the dark sky, no stars. He pointed out his finger to the sky, drawing stars and a picture of her. He giggled at the completed sky, stars and flowers all surrounding them. Their future, the beautiful future. But his smile only lasted for mere minutes, later replaced by the old anger and hate towards himself. 

 

 

You and I are like cell phones 
When we’re apart, you know we’ll be broken

 

 

He noticed his handphone, his cherished handphone. It was a personalized handphone cover, printed a collage photos of the both of them. Their first selfie, graduation picture, wedding pictures and first honeymoon. He got it for both of them on their first wedding anniversary.

 

 

"No matter how far we are, the distance between us can never set us apart. The phone cover is like me always by yourside. I love you." 

 

 

Seung Hyun got up his feet, he was drenched from head to toe, a mixture of the rain and tears he shed. The white long sleeved shirt stick onto his body, it was uncomfortable for him. But it didn't bother him at all, he stumbled his way back to Ji Yong's house. He made his mind up, he is going to take her back no matter how hard it is.  

 

 

'I'm gonna hold you tight, never to let go.' Seung Hyun thought to himself. But before the reunion happens, he is going to work hard to be a better man, a better husband. He's going to be a businessman, the biggest one.  

 

 

Kwon’s Mansion
1.21am, 12 October 2015 

 

 

"You only love her when you let her go." Ji Yong sighed at the look of his best hyung. 

 

 

"Reality hurts." He chuckled coldly, "I decided to set up an entertainment company. Are you with me?" Seung Hyun ask. 

 

 

"All in man." Ji Yong gave his gum smile. 

 

 

"Let's do something before setting it up. Help me, it's for her. Keep my location for a year, I need to travel overseas to complete a mission. Take care of her and my parents. Please." Seung Hyun begged. 

 

 

"Sure thing." Ji Yong replied. "Good luck, I will update you. We will work in our entertainment okay? You rich kid." 

 

 

"You even richer kiddo." Seung Hyun hugged his best dongseng as he left the house he last stayed overnight and went back to their house to pack items. 

 

 

Seung Hyun unlocked the door slowly, he wished that she was not around. He peep inside, yes, the whole mansion is empty. Seung Hyun is the son of CHOI EMPIRE, the heir of the company, the General Manager of it. Many people wishes to be the wife of the heir in the company despite he's already married. Bom is one of them. She is the main cause for the huge mess he was in, the cause of why they are apart.

 

 

The house was neat. 

 

'She isn't back for the whole night.' He mumbled under his breath, 'Is she alright?' 

 

 

He went up the stairs and packed his luggage, he took almost all the clothing but left some. He took his favorite  outfits and photo frames of them and lock it in his luggage. He took the time to walk around the house. Appreciating and looking at the house, he's going to miss this place. He finally ended off as he lie on the bed after writing a letter. 

 

 

FLASHBACK 

"Oppa..." She looked at him with loving eyes.

 

 

"Yes babe?" He smiled back to her. 

 

 

"I love you very much." She tip-toed to match his height and kiss his thin lips lightly. It was just a peck, but it was a beautiful kiss for the both of them. 

 

 

"I love you too." He smiled widely as he took her hand in interlocked hers as they walked down the streets in the city of love, Paris. Their honeymoon, where beautiful memories were made. They took a seat at the nearby fountain. Her legs were sore, he noticed it. Abruptly, he took her legs and massaged it for her. She was shock, they were in a public area. Messaging her legs is just unsightly to some other admiring the view. 

 

 

"Hey... We are in a public area, this is unsightly!" She desperately whispered into his ears. Being a bingu as he is, he just chuckled at the desperate wife of his and continued massaging. She knew how stubborn he is and only hid her face into his chest. He chuckled at the cute sight of her face. He stopped massaging, wiped his hands on the wet tissue as he hug her petite face and kiss her left temple. 

 

 

"I love you, I will die without you. I want you by my side until my last breath." 

 

 

She teared up with his words, she was grateful for the words he said. She tighten the hug. 

END FLASHBACK 


 

 

FLASHBACK 

 

 

"Ahhh Oppa!" 

 

 

"Chill babe, its just a fake ghost on a digital screen." 

 

 

"BUT ITS SCA... RY... AHHHHH!" She turned and hid her face into his chest

 

 

"It okay, we shall stop watching then. Let's sleep." He offed the television and yawned as he slid down on the bed. She stared at him as he closes his eyes. So cute she thought. She twirled her finger around his chest and the other hand slowly made it's way to his thighs. He was alarmed, he immediately looked at her. She blushes as she spoke. 

 

 

"Let's do something else, I assure you. It's worth your time." She said in her seductive voice. He smirked. He made a swift action and now he's on top of her. 

 

 

They had an enjoyable and wild adventure last night after loud and desperate pantings. 

 

 

"I love you." He whispered into her ear and went into deep slumber after the vigorous activity. 

END FLASHBACK 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK 

 

 

He grabbed hold of her slim hands and interlocked together. He guided the way to the balcony of their room, overlooking the whole view of Japan. 

 

 

"Can you trust me?" He said as he let go of her hands and walked behind her and back hugged her as they moved slowly with a slow rhythm. 

 

 

"Always." She replied as she held onto his joint arms. 

END FLASHBACK 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK 

 

 

"Umm... You smell nice babe." He said in her bare skin, "But don't wear something like this again. Did you see all those erted reporters? I'm jealous, only I can look at you like that. So stop wearing them." 

 

 

"YAH!" She pouted as she took her eyes off the scenery and looked at him.

 

 

"You're the erted one!" 

 

 

"Umm... And who is the erted one who moaned loudly last night to go on faster..." He smirked. She immediately blushed and looked at him. He pinched her nose and kissed her slightly on the lips. 

 

 

"You're beautiful my love, my one and only love." He said as he cupped her face with his huge hands and kissed her lightly on the lips. They parted for a while and looked up into the sky. They drew imaginary stars in the sky with their finger. 

END FLASHBACK 

 

 

FLASHBACK 

 

 

"I can't believe you can do this to me! Are you sick of me? Are you tired of me?"  She shouted in between her desperate cries. She punched hardly on the guy's chest. He was clad only a towel covering his lower half. He stood still and just let the lady hit onto his chest. 

 

 

"I will, forever and only love you." He said and hugged her. 

 

 

"THEN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME? WHY ARE YOU WITH HER ON THE BED? DID YOU HAVE WITH HER? NVM! I DONT WANT TO KNOW! I HATE YOU!" She slapped him and left the hotel room. 

END FLASHBACK 

 

 

'I'm sorry but I love you.' He left the letter on the bed and walked out of the house. 

 

 

Seung Hyun looked back at the house as he held onto the handle of his luggage tightly. He misses the place, beautiful memories and love held and took place. He needs to accomplish something before he could see her again. He wanted to leave an explanation in the letter but it better when he's a better man, better husband for her.

 

 

'I will be back' He spoke, turned his back and never looked back again. He hailed the taxi and went to Incheon Airport. On the way, little he realised, the opposite car in the different direction of his is the one that is going to wait for him. 

 

 

Tiffany was on the way back to their house. She went to Bom's house after the horrifying incident to find out properly. Tears filled up her eyes as she tried her very best to look and concentrate on the road. The repeated number she tried calling is of no use. She screamed in frustration as the repeated voicemail replayed again and again. She sped up and finally arrived back home. 

 

 

"Babe? Babe? Where are you? Babe? I'm sorry, don't hide. Babe! Come back." She shouted in the empty house, she searched through the closet and only to find a few pieces of clothes left. She finally let all the tears flowed out. She grabbed the shirt and hugged it tightly as she inhaled the scent of him as she slowly collapsed down on the floor. Taeyeon ran coming in.

 

 

"He's gone. He's not in my life anymore. I can't do this, I need him. I will die without him by my side." She mumbled to herself. Taeyeon could only let tears fell down. She understands, the exact thing about Tiffany's feeling. She experienced it before. 

 

 

Taeyeon only squat down beside her as Tiffany kept crying until the shirt was stained. She noticed a letter on the bed. It was left unopened. She stood up and look carefully. She gasped in horror as quickly ran to Tiffany. 

 

 

"Tiff! Look!" She said desperately as she pass the letter to her. 


To: My love, 

I'm sorry. I miss you. I love you. I miss your slim arms, the warmth whenever I hug you, the fast beating of your heart. Your arms, your warmth, your heart. I want to see it again, I beg you. Please. Let me love you again. I'm sorry but I want to be a better husband for you and a better father for our child. I need to complete this. Please wait for me. Don't look for me, but I am always looking over you. Love you. 

From: Tabi 

 

 

"I love you too. I love you too! I will. Love you again." Tiffany said her final words before she fainted. 

 

 

The last words she heard was, 'TIFF! TIFF! TIFF!' And black out. 

 

 

This moment, even the warm flower scented wind

 

 

Tiffany was sent to the hospital. At the same time, Ji Yong called him.

 

 

"Hyung, she's is in the hospital." 

 

 

He dropped his phone, his heart was about to tear apart. The whole world seems to stop for awhile, but just a mere second later. He immediately picked up the phone and hurriedly asked for the hospital name. He ran outside the airport, cutting the line of people waiting patiently for the taxi. He stole one taxi from the almost-boarding passenger, earning some shouting and disagreements. He did not even bother about them and focused to the taxi to send him to the hospital. 

 

 

On the way there, the driver was annoyed by his desperate requests on driving faster. He held back his tears and bit his lips, unknowing that he started to bleed. 1 hour later, he arrived to the hospital, Ji Yong was already waiting for him at the entrance. 

 

 

"Hyung..." 

 

 

"Where is she?" He shouted at him, cutting his sentence. 

 

 

"Ward 108" 

 

 

He ran towards the ward, leaving his luggage with Ji Yong. Ji Yong only pushed his luggage to the ward. Almost nearing to enter the ward, he stopped. 

 

 

"I can't...

I can't let her see me...

After all the trust broken 

I don't know what to do." He fall onto his knees outside the ward, let tears to finally fall from his cheeks. 

 

 

Taeyeon heard soft sobs outside the door. She opened it and only to see the handsome figure on his knees. 

 

 

"Oppa, you can see her, but she would wake up in 1 hour time. Becareful." She softly said as she knelt down and patted his back. Slowly, she saw another figure she really do not want to see at the moment. She quickly looked away and acted that the person was not around. 

 

 

Now, both men is hurt. 

 

 

He got up on his feet and slowly pushed the doors open. He wiped off the tears forcefully and sat on the chair beside her. She looked pale, weak, totally different from her usual eyesmile and beautiful face. This hurt him even more. He grabbed her left hand and interlock with his left hand. His right hand slowly tracing the weak body infront of him. The more he looked, tears fell again. He bit his lips and closes his eye while shaking his head slowly. 
“Please… Please… I’m sorry babe… I love you. I love you! I love you!!!!!” Repeating of the ‘I love yous’, he grabbed her hand tightly and smell the scent of her. He misses it, going to miss it. He can’t touch her until he completes his mission for her. 

 

 

He kissed her cold lips and left the ward. Outside, Ji Yong was only comforting by a bro-hug, the dried up tears from him stained his shirt. He left the hospital without a single word. Taeyeon could only feel empathy from the scene. She was about to go inside the room until a voice spoke behind her. 

 

 

"Can we talk?" 

 

 

"What's the use of talking when everything stays the same?" She spoke and went in the room. 

 

 

Seung Hyun hailed a taxi and went back to the airport. He needs to buy another ticket, to Japan. He sat at the cold bench while waiting for the gate to open. 30 minutes had passed, he was busily searching online for information for the item. After a huge sigh, he stood up and grabbed the handle of his luggage and slowly made way to the gate. But little did he know, a pair of eyes was busily looking for him. 

 

 

Tiffany ran inside the airport with her hospital clothes. She was busily running around the airport like a mad lady but she didn't care, only him in her mind at the moment. She ran and ran, no aim, but just a goal- to find him. She finally saw the man. Clad in a long dark blue coat, white collar shirt and pencil-cut black pants. He wore his dark shades and walking towards the gate. She knew its him even from the back. 

 

 

She ran and hugged him from the back. 

 

 

"Trust... I trust you. I love you. Please don't go..." She spoke. 

 

 

FLASHBACK 

 

He grabbed hold of her slim hands and interlocked together.

 

 

He guided the way to the balcony of their room, overlooking the whole view of Japan. 
 

 

 

"Can you trust me?" He said as he let go of her hands and walked behind her and back hugged her as they moved slowly with a slow rhythm. 
 

 

 

"Always." She replied as she held onto his joint arms. 
 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 
Seung Hyun felt a pair of slim arms wrapped around his body. It's so familiar, the pair of arms he miss the most. This made him cry, tears slowly falling down. It hurts, to the both of them. 

 

 

Why? 

 

 

Why did all these happened first? 

 

 

Why did this argument all started? 

 

 

Why can't they be like before? 

 

 

Why must both parties cry and get hurt? 

 

 

Isn't it better if both of them let them go? 

 

 

Let the love go? 

 

 

Or let the egotistic go? 

 

 

He turned around and looked at the petite lady infront of him. 

 

 

The one he loves, 

 

 

the reason why he spends nights awake, 

 

 

the reason why he could even sacrifice his life for her, the reason why he could betray anyone to protect her, the reason why he stay up late to accompany her watch pikachu, 

 

 

the reason why he got the guts to confess to her,

 

 

the reason why he married her. 

 

 

He looked into her eyes with tears still flowing down from his cheeks.

 

 

He noticed the tears flowing down her cheeks.

 

 

He cupped her face and kissed away the tears.

 

 

Soon it stopped, he hugged her and places his chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter