1004's life

Description

Cha Yoojung (you) are in a 5 member girl group signed under Cube Entertainment. You have an older brother who is VIXX's N. You were very close with VIXX when they were trainees after 2 years of vixx trainee days, you became a trainee. but you got to be in a group called 1004 (pronounced chun-sah which means angel in korean). You were on the show MyDol which originally had 11 people but was then lowered to 6. It is made up of you, Eunji from apink, bora from sistar, hani from exid, and seungyeon from kara. just so you know, all of the songs that are by 1004 are other groups songs. so that means that if there is a song by 1004 that is from another group, that group had never existed. same goes for the member's individual songs. this story is about your life and struggles and difficulties. Which means that there was no such thing as apink, and sistar only had 3 members, exid only had 4 members, seungyeon only had 3 members, and f(x) only had 4 members. Another example would be, if one of our songs were mamma mia, then kara never had that that song.i hope that it makes sense. btw, 1004 is more of the cute and inocent groups. they dont really do y stuff. anyways...hope you enjoy.