Oh my Mrs T-rex!

Mr. And Mrs. T-Rex [Oneshot]

They are quite unsure of when it first started. 

For Jonghyun, it was when Sekyung starred in the comedy, High Kick Through the Roof. He remembered being entranced by her pretty, soft features and long, silky brown hair. He didn't tell his SHINee members until much later though; he didn't want to be teased by them. [ "Oh our little DINO has finally found Mrs. T-Rex! Oh joy!" " I doubt that you'll ever get a chance with her dude, I mean, she's just gorgeous, and you just look like freaking Barney. Hahahahahaha!" ]

It was only until the filming of Hello Baby when her name just slipped. Oh curse myself for watching High Kick Through the Roof like five hundred times, he remember chastising himself, before glancing at Onew, who took the cue to chant "Han Yeseul" repeatedly.

For Sekyung, it was during SHINee's 'Ring Ding Dong' promotions. She remembered admiring the unique and queer (albeit incredibly good-looking) blonde-haired guy with the unbelievably wonderful voice. She remembered watching one of the Ring Ding Dong performances without Jonghyun (due to him contracting swine flu) and feeling upset (though at that point in time, she just dismissed that feeling with a wave and tried to reassure herself that she was just worried that SHE might get swine flu soon, with the increasing number of celebrities contracting it and all -- though she knew that that reason was completely ridiculous)

 And when the word "SHINee" slipped from her lips during one of her interviews, she just about died from embarrassment, convinced that declaring her love for SHINee would just make her look like another idiotic, miniscule shawol.

Unbeknownst to her, a certain blonde-haired dino just about died of happiness when he saw that interview.

And when the two of them finally met in a concert where they were both performers, they both knew that they had finally met that ONE, their other half, the one that they would like to spend the rest of their life with.

It was then that they became inseparable. They had so much in common and they had so much to talk about that it almost seemed impossible that they knew each other for only a few weeks. The love and attraction that they felt for each other was rapidly increasing, faster and faster, by each second. They knew that this relationship, this precious relationship that they shared, would possibly last. Forever.

But Sekyung knew that this relationship might ruin Jonghyun's career. She didn't really care about her career anymore, but what about Jonghyun's? "Are you sure you want to continue with this relationship?" She asked during one of their meetings. They were walking along her apartment sharing earphones and talking about everything under the sun. "Well, yeah, don't you?" Jonghyun looked at her, puzzled. "Yeah, but I don't want your fans to become anti-fans and what if SM fires you-" "SM can't fire us. We're SHINee! We bring in a huge bulk of their annual profit in. Besides, the shawols will kill them if they do. So what, if I lose fans, if they are true fans, they'll stick by me through anything." Jonghyun interrupted with a blinding smile.

"Regardless," he added, "I'm willing to give up everything for you. My career, my fans, whatever."

"I'm willing too" Sekyung whispered softly as Jonghyun pulled her into a hug.

And so, the pair told their companies about their relationship. It wasn't easy, though. SM completely berated Jonghyun for being so "stupid" and for "ruining his career", however, just as Jonghyun had guessed, they did not fire him. Sekyung, too, received much disapproval from her company as well, saying that her "fanboys" would completely skin Jonghyun alive. However, after much deliberation and discussion from the two companies, they decided to release the news about their relationship. Perhaps the pair could become even more famous because of their relationship.

And so, the news was released. Causing much shock from fangirls and fanboys who idolized them. Though there were a few negative comments like "sekyung break up with him nowwwww :( " and "MY HEART IS BREAKING NOW MY DEAR JONGHYUN IS DATING I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!" the general public thought that they were cute together, much to the surprise and happiness of the two companies.

Not that Jonghyun or Sekyung really cared. After all, they were willing to give up everything for each other.