Sunbeam Bistro

"She's cute." "No, she's annoying."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm going out first. Don't forget to lock the door and don't open for anyone except me, okay."

"Ommo, Minwoo ssi, where are you going? It's already evening."

"I...uhh, going to work."

"What kind of work starts in the evening?" She pondered aloud.

He didn't know why he should even bother giving an excuse to the girl he barely knew but he felt obliged.

"The restaurant I worked at opens in the evening. I'm late now, so I'll be going first."

"Minwoo ssi." On other occassions he would snap at her for keeping him from going to work. Kevin, his boss had slow-talked him many times not to keep coming late to work, and everybody knows that Kevin is the kindest employer that one with no impressive background and education or fancy image could ever ask for. He didn't want to lose his job there. However, she looked so innocently clueless that he didn't have the heart to scold her.

"Wait for a bit." She disappeared into the small room where he placed her belongings. 'Aish...where is she going? Why do I even wait?'

A moment later she came back and shove a beige wool shawl to him, the same one she wore earlier. "It would get cold, don't go out without proper clothing or you'd catch a cold."

"H...huh? Th..Thank you."

She smiled again, and he was dazed. "Hurry go, or you'll be late." She came towards him and pushed him out of the house.

"Oh...right. Bye." He said, but only to himself outside the house.



-----------------



"Kebbin Hyung~~ I'm going back first. Byebye~"

"Look at him, calling Kevin, hyung as if he's so young." Jea, the eldest employee in Kevin's Bistro elbowed Minwoo as both of them were doing the dishes after their business hours ended. Unlike the usual however, Minwoo was being unresponsive.

"Yah, at least I'm not as old as you, old maid!" Kwanghee stuck out his tongue in response.

"Yah, shut up. Do you know the word respect?"

"You started it first because you're jealous Kebbin Hyung loves me more."

"Ya~!" Jea got up from her mini stool and chased after Kwanghee. It was just another normal sight at Sunbeam Bistro. Kevin who was still busy cleaning the kitchen in silence smiled to himself. He didn't mind the noise. In fact he loved it. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter