Wonbin Oppa

"She's cute." "No, she's annoying."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door bell wouldn't stop ringing.

"Aishh." Minwoo ruffled his messy, curly hair in frustration. He had been sleeping late last night after he was forced to work until early hours in the morning. Sleep is no joke for the sleepy head in him.

'I better give whoever at the door a good lesson.' He placed a hand on the door knob.

"Yah! Idiot! Don't you know what time is this?" 'It's 2.30p.m. Okay. But who cares? I'm freakin' sleeping here.'

"Ommo." His still drowsy eyes enlarged at the saccharine small voice. He saw a girl wrapped in shawl and winter clothing blinking a few times before she bowed apologetically.

"Mianhae. I'm looking for Wonbin oppa. Is he in?"

"W...wonbin? As in the actor?"

"Eh?" She tilted her head, for whatever reason. But he found the gesture cute.

"No...Wonbin is my oppa. He's staying here." She took out a photo and a piece of paper with an address written on it. The address was correct but as far as he knew, there hadn't been any Wonbin here. Not in the past three years eversince he started renting the place after moving to Seoul from his village in Yongsan, and the weirdest part is, the Wonbin in her photo IS actually Wonbin the famous actor, or looks exactly like him. His favourite actor.

"This...this is your oppa?"

She blinked again before clasping her hand happily. "Ommo, you know my oppa?"

He didn't know what to answer her. 'Is she crazy? Of course I know Wonbin. But is he really her oppa? She looks a little erm, how should I say it......but I don't know how to respond t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter