Final

Independence

          "Its true independence is y." I heard yoona unnie say. I looked over at tiffany unnie who nodded. "So true thats part of what i love about my taetae. Somehow its ier that she doesnt need me." Jessica unnie nodded as well. "Right. Like i would hate it if soo always needed help and advice all the time."

 

Later at salon

          "So seo what do you want the usual? Or are you finally gonna let me dye it?" I shook my head. "No unnie i don't want to do something and Hyo not like it." The hairdresser sighed. "Come on I'm sure she'd love it why don't you surprise her go blonde. Blondes are y you know." I thought for a secound. "Okay do it. But only blonde and a trim." The hairdresser fist pumped. 

 

Back at the apartment

          It was nearly midnight when I  got back. I had been out with a few of the girls and couldn't wait to get to bed and cuddle my girlfriend. I got quickly changed and showered then crept into our room.

          As I got into bed i decided to grab something out of My nightstand. I accidentally dropped it then bent down to get it. "Seobabe is that you?" I heard hyoyeon say grogilly. Just then i heard a gasp then felt something hit me on the back of the head. "Who are you? What are you doing?" I grabbed the thing I was being hit with then turned around to my still flustered girlfriend.

          "Ow unnie its me seobabe. I just got home sorry for waking you." Hyoyeon looked shocked. "Seo what happened to your hair?" I pouted at her. "What you don't like it?" She shook her head at me. "No i do it was just a surprise i wasn't expecting it. I thought you were a burglar or something." I smiled at her. "Nope just me seobabe. So now that everything is settled can we cuddle and go to sleep? I'm tired and i have a huge headache now." Hyoyeon chuckled. "Yes sorry love come on let's go to sleep. Goodnight i love you." I cuddled up to get under the blanket. "I love you too."

 

Few weeks later: 

          "Okay girls so i think we should spice things up a bit. One of you is going too do this." The choreographer demonstrates a rather racy move. Immediately tiffany unnie raises her hand. "I'll do it." The choreographer looks at her. "Sorry honey but i want one of the tall ones to do it."

          I began thinking. I'm tall and maybe if i do it hyoyeon will think I'm ier. I raise my hand. "How about me?" All eyes shot twords me. "Makne?" I heard sunny unnie question. "Why not I'm tall and I'm sure i can do it." I demonstrated almost perfectly. "Wow okay you're on it." Everyone clapped well almost everyone. I didn't know it yet but a certain blonde lover of mine was not happy about this. 

 

Hours Later

        Hyo and i walked into the apartment. She had been quiet all day. I noticed it of course. My normally hyper girlfriend was especially distracted and quiet. That never happened unless she was bothered. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her to hug her. I placed my head on her shoulder. I

          felt her breath deeply as if trying to calm herself. "Unnie? What's wrong?" She turned in my hug and wrapped her arms around me. In a matter of secounds she was sobbing into my shoulder. "Hyo love please calm down just tell me what's wrong?"

          She lifted her head and calmed herself down. She then looked into my eyes. "I miss you." She said weakly. "What do you mean? I'm right here." She shook her head. "No i miss the old you. I don't know what happened but you changed and i miss the old you." I was still confused. "You mean the hair?" She shook her head again sniffling. "It's everything. The hair the dance everything." I was shocked. "Really? I'm sorry Hyo love. I was just trying to be independent. I heard tiffany unnie and yoona unnie talking about how people who asked their partners opinions to much were annoying. They said being independent was y. I wanted to be y for you that's why i did the dance."

          She looked at me and began laughing through her tears. "Really? Stupid seobabe. I think you're y as you are. And i don't want you to do the dance it makes me jealous. I don't want anyone else to ever see you like that. Is not okay. Please don't do it."

          I hugged her tight and we ended up cuddling on the couch. "Unnie?" Hyo looked up from where her head was on my chest. "Neh?" I sighed. "I already said i would do the dance. I have to do it now." She whined at me until i agreed to make it a bit more pg.

          "So you don't think independence is y?" I asked she shook her head. "It's not that. I find you y. The things you do the little faces you make at me. The sounds you make when we're 'having fun'. Just you in general knowing that you love me just as much as i love you it's the iest part. I dont think there's much that could make you ier. Except maybe one day when we have kids seeing you with them. I think seeing you care for our  children will be the iest thing you could ever do. So please don't change okay. I love you. Let's go to bed."

          I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately. I could feel her fingers burying in my hair. We pulled away when we needed air. "I love you to. Speaking of children i think we should start working on that soon. I can't wait to have little versions of you running around me."  With that we went to bed. I decided to never try to be. 'Independent' ever again.