Demanding.

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Ji-Min! Get the off of her" yelled Monster. Ji-Min sat up and turned around. Monster could smell it, the blood of Delilah. He was satisfied for a few days at least after biting her, so he recognized her smell.
I was about to pass out of fear when I heard the voice of Monster, it was the first time I was glad to hear him. I saw how Ji-Min sat up and turned around. "Go away" he said with a tone I've never heard before.
"I am stronger than you, you know that right?" Said Monster to taunt him. It worked because Ji-Min got crazy. He jumped up and ran towards Monster. But he was way to slow and before I knew Ji-Min lied knocked out on the ground.
"Let me help you up" said Monster as he walked to me. He had to smile because he saw that I was confused. "No, wait" I said but he already picked me up from the wet land. As he started to walk he pretended to let me fall, so in a reaction I hugged him tightly. He smirked and walked off as I looked behind me and still saw Ji-Min lying on the floor.
"He is going to be okay" Monster said as he could sense that I watched Ji-Min. I didn't say a word until we got to his mansion again and he put me on top of a table. He walked towards the bathroom as he mumbled in himself. "Here is it" he said as he held a bandage up high. He walked towards me and commanded me to take off my jeans. "What!? Are you crazy" I asked him as I looked dumb-founded at him. "Well, continue to bleed sweetie, because Ji-Min can smell you and than he will be here again". He said as if it was a simple equation.  "I can bandage it myself" I said to him as I tried to steal away the bandage from his hands.
He suddenly grabbed my arm and looked me directly in my eyes. "You are going to take off your pants so I can put a bandage around you thigh". He looked satisfied at me as I took of my jeans. He caught a glimpse of my black pan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter