6 October 2015

Inside Woohyun's diary

 

Inspired by this. This has not been proof read or edited, and I probably should be sleeping instead. Leave comments if you think I should continue!

 


 

You make me so sad, did you know? I don’t know how you do it, but you make me sadder everyday.

 

We’re in Paris now, almost 9000km away from home. I am walking with Dongwoo instead of you.

 

I am having conversations with everyone but you.

 

Everything fell apart after our Seoul concert.

 

I withdrew while you just put on your mask and carried on. It’s all business as usual for you.

 

I guess at least we’ve managed to convince our fans that we’re “back together” again.

 

Did you see it, hyung?

 

I guess you didn’t.

 

Outside the stage, outside of schedules and far away from public view, I am nothing to you. You don’t even acknowledge my existence if it’s not about work.

 

When I came back from my short “breather”, I told myself to man up and live with it. I told myself that I could live with this… how our relationship has dissolved into nothing.

 

It’s been 2 months and I’m not sure if I can go on anymore, hyung.

 

When you pulled me into an empty room and locked the door before we left for Nanjing, I could hardly contain myself.

 

I was so excited but what I had hoped for couldn’t have been further from the truth.

 

You just wanted to make a deal, because you said “everyone is complaining that we’re not doing fanservice together anymore and sajangnim told me that we need to buck up.”

 

“But remember Woohyun, this is only for the fans. There will be nothing more when we leave the stage. We are done, you understand?”

 

If my heart was already broken then why did I feel even more pain, hyung? Why was I so weak?

 

I couldn’t even look up to answer you because I was already crying inside and my eyes were beginning to catch up.

 

I didn’t want you to see. So I nodded and turned away from you to leave.

 

Then I ran.