Final

Bro Beats Bro
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin smiled, his eyes turned into hearts as he stared at his crush’s picture on his phone. Today will be the day that he will finally confess his little heart to her, he prayed that it’ll go well.

 

Nervously, he went over to the mirror in the bathroom and stared at his own reflection. He took a deep breath, “Hyunji-ah,” he began, practicing his words as if he was in a play. “I know we’ve been friends for a long time-” he suddenly ruffled his hair in frustration, “Aish! This is not going to work!”

“What’s not going to work?” Jungkook asked, popping his in the bathroom.

Jimin looked at Jungkook’s reflection on the mirror with an annoyed expression, he can’t have any distractions right now. “Go away,” he said sternly, giving the maknae a death glare.

The younger boy smiled at hyung, “Are you finally going to confess to Hyunji noona?”

 

Jimin turned to him, a serious look on his cute face. He told no one of his crush, it was one of his big secrets and he wanted to keep it that way until he has the guts to ask her out.

 

He pulled Jungkook into the bathroom then closed the door behind him, “How did you know?”

“Hyung, it’s obvious. Well, for me it is.”

“Does anyone else know about this?”

The boy shrugged, “I don’t think so.”

Jimin let out a relieved sigh, “Good.”

 Lifting an eyebrow, Jungkook became curious of his hyung’s actions. “Why are you hiding this from everyone?”

“Remember when Hoseok hyung had a crush on one of Hyunji’s friends and everyone embarrassed him in front of her?”

 

Jungkook laughed remembering the sweet memory of torturing one of his hyungs. That happened about three years ago, ever since that incident Hoseok kept his mouth shut from everyone about his personal love life.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter