Follow Me

Follow Me

Welcome to Instagram

“Oooohhhh” Hakyeon coos. “Hongbinnie-ah, what should I upload first? I made an instagram account for our Starlights’ birthday today.”

Hongbin shrugged, “Your face?”

Well, duh.

“I mean, which picture? A selca perhaps? Maybe you should take a picture of me, Binnie-ah since you’re real good at photography.” Hakyeon’s eye smiles twinkling at Hongbin that the younger one couldn’t resist.

Hongbin sighs.

“Just get something from old photoshoots, instagram isn’t really a big deal, hyung.”

Hakyeon bites his lower lip as Hongbin walked away, he pouts and fiddles with his phone in his hands still indecisive of which image his precious byeolbits would love. He slumps down on his seat and scrolls through his endless camera roll. Hakyeon always loved saving pictures of s, taking pictures with them and keeping all these memories close. They really help when he feels homesick from his busy schedule away from his beloved members.

“Upload this one.” Suddenly, a long muscular arm was right beside Hakyeon’s cheek, his sleeves pulled back revealing ink typography on the bicep. “Which one?” Hakyeon looked back, facing Wonshik as he was about to lean closer to tap the screen.

Too close.

Hakyeon blushed a bit, the red only tinting his cheeks but the blush on he had camouflaging it entirely. “This one.” Wonshik leaned deeper, their cheeks brushing as he tapped the phone screen with his index finger, the picture enlarging on the screen. “I like it.”

Hakyeon felt his cheeks burn redder. “The Starlights would love it too.”

“I hope they do, it’s their special day. I want nothing but the best for them.”

Hakyeon shakes his head at the new layout screen, swiping through every instagram filter known to man.

“Now comes the hard part." Wonshik chuckled. “Pick a filter that suits your taste, they’ve recently added more and it takes me an eternity to choose one.”

Then it hit him.

“Wonshik-ah, you have an account too, right?” Hakyeon shifted his gaze from the phone to Wonshik again.

Wonshik nods, looking expectant at Hakyeon. “Yea—“

“Follow me!”

Wonshik scoffed as he walked away. “No way.”

“Eeehhh? Why not?” Hakyeon whined, moving to the edge of his seat. “Why not why not why not?” He repeated.

Wonshik scratched his head and grabbed a beverage from the fridge, a grin plastered on his face at Hakyeon’s whining.

Why is this amusing to you, Wonshik-ah?

“Woi. I’m your leader answer me. Why won’t you click follow?”

“I don’t want to.”

Hakyeon huffs, his lips forming into a pout and his cheeks filled with air as he stares intently at the taller man.

“Then just let me do it.” Hakyeon reaches for Wonshik’s phone in his back pocket but Wonshik’s reflexes were too fast for him. His quick movements making Hakyeon chase after him. Wonshik had an advantage with his long legs, laughing while the older man chased after him all around the room. Hakyeon decides to stop wasting energy and successfully corners Wonshik. Wonshik continues to laugh while extending his long arms upward making Hakyeon stand on his toes and leaping at the gadget from time to time. “Yah, Wonshik-ah! Just let me borrow your phone for a sec!”

Wonshik just laughs at Hakyeon’s request, the shorter one at the edge of throwing a tantrum until he realizes how close he is to Wonshik. Their chests breathing in sync pressed against each other making both of them blush at the slight hit of consciousness of what’s happening. Hakyeon alters his attention from the phone to Wonshik and looks up at him, Wonshik looks back at Hakyeon as he blinked at him. Their breathing softened and controlled as they stared at each other, Wonshik bites his lower lip.

Brrrrrrrrr!

Hakyeon jumped at the sound made on the table, his phone vibrating and notifications flooding the screen. Hakyeon hesitates to move from where he is but slowly retreats to his seat once again, picking up his vibrating phone from the table.

“O-Oh yeah. That happens when the Starlights find out about your account.”

“At least the byeolbits are following me…” Hakyeon mutters under his breath as he sets down his phone again after clearing his notification tab.

Wonshik heads to the adjacent room and pockets his phone, grinning to himself.

Brrrrrr!

@rravii0215 started following you.