1/1

Hotline Bling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By Thursday, it would've been a month since you and Taemin officially 'broke up'.

"It's been quite a while, hasn't it?" Hyejung said as she sipped on her drink beside you at the bar you frequented when it came to girl's night outs such as there.

"A month isn't that long," Krystal retorted. "I mean, you broke it off, right?" She added.

You merely nodded at her question, trying to recap as to why you did it though. It wasn't like you were doing any better without him. You downed the shot in front of you, which would've been your third one for the night, and asked the bar tender for another one. Your friends knew better than to stop you. They knew what you would say and they were honestly tired of fighting you over it.

Your eyes were murky and your vision slightly cloudy. Suddenly, every body that you danced with in that club reminded you of Taemin. You wanted him so bad, you missed him so terribly. The girls decided to call it a night when they caught you heading into the bathroom on your own, stumbling as you held onto the walls to steady yourself. They were skeptical about leaving you in your apartment, not knowing what you would do to yourself while your roommate was away.

But you still managed to shoo them away with assurance that all you would be doing was to sleep and that was that. But you didn't just sleep. You were dangerously vulnerable when you were drunk and somehow the heating in your apartment was working up again. You were cold. So that's when you grabbed your phone and dialed that number you never thought you would again.

"___? Are you okay?" He asked, his voice laced with sleep and you knew he had been a good boy and stayed at home unlike you who had been out drinking.

"Baby," You cooed before giggling.

"____, are you drunk?" You nodded at his question before realising that he couldn't see you.

"It's so cold in my apartment. Something's wrong with the heating again. Can you come over?" You pouted even though you knew he couldn't see you. But with the state you were in, that thought only came later on.

"I don't think I should," He sighed.

"Why not?"

"We've broken up, ____" and you could imagine him running his hand through his hair as he says this.

"Why did you break up with me then?"

"I didn't, you did,"

"I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter