Final

Whiny

          "So as the makne of the group I'm sure you get overlooked quite a bit. But sometimes that's got to be a good thing right. Perhaps when it comes to dating. Tell me Seohyun is there anyone special in your life?" I smiled and nodded "yes actually someone very special." I thought of her. A certain blonde unnie. "Oh really care to give some details a name, how you meet, how long you have been dating?"i shook my head with a smile. "Sorry we aren't ready for that yet but i will tell you we are very happy and plan on telling soon." The interviewer smiled. "Just one detail please to hold over your fans til you're ready." I smiled and thought. "Well we've known eachother for a long time but only started dating about 2 years ago."

          I ended the interview and went back to the dorm.  I walked in. "Unnies I'm home!" I walked into the livingroom and they all yelled. "Makne!!" And suddenly i was bombarded by questions. I answered them one by one when suddenly i noticed someone was missing.

          "Wait unnies where is my hyo unnie?" I looked at them confused. "Oh she's in bed she hasn't been feeling good today she had fever and kept crying for you so we left her to sleep. We've been checking on her but..."

          I ran out of the room twords our shared room. I opened the door and spotted her curled up in a ball in the middle of our joined beds. "Hyo unnie?" I asked as i walked twords her. "Go away yoong i only want my seobabe. I told you please get her home soon." She whined as she curled further into herself simultaneously burrowing further into her blanket. I pouted. "Hyohyo it's me seobabe. You can't tell by my voice?"

          As soon as i spoke she turned to look at me slowly uncurrling herself. "Seobabe? Sorry love i don't feel good." I looked at her face. She looked guilty. But mostly she looked sick her face was red and her lips were pale. "Awe Hyohyo why didn't you call me i would have come home sooner? Aigoo look at you your face its at least two shades darker and your lips look so pale. Stay here I'm gonna go make you some soup."

          I was about to leave the room when i heard her whine. "Seo please don't, stay here with me i don't need soup i just need love to feel better." I looked at her as she opened her arms twords me. "But unnie i want you to get better." I pouted at her. I knew she hated it when i called her unnie. She decided that since we were dating it was unnecessary. "Seo." She whined at me again. "Don't call me that. Just have one of the others make the soup then. I want cuddles from my seobabe." I nodded. "Fine I'll tell tae unnie gimme two minutes then I'll be back. Arasso?" She nodded. "Fine but not a secound more." Then she curled back into a ball.

          I walked out into the living room and asked tae unnie to make soup. I gave her specific instructions then returned to the room she heard the door open then immediately uncurled and spread her arms inviting me into the blanket. "Arasso but i need to change first." I quickly changed into a pair of sweats and a tanktop and crawled into bed.

          As soon as i got under the blanket she attached herself to me wrapping her arms and legs around me like a koala and laying her head on my chest. I also wrapped my arms around her rubbing her back soothingly. "How was the interview?" She asked me quietly. "Good." I answered. "Did they ask?" I nodded.

          She turned to look me in the eye. "What did you tell them?" I smiled. "Well i told them that there was someone very special in my life and when they asked who i told them younghwa oppa."

          She glared at me and i giggled. "I'm kidding you know i am. I told him i couldn't say yet because we aren't ready yet. He asked for at least a small detail so i told him that we are very happy and that it's been about 2 years. Good?" I looked as she nodded obviously still annoyed by what i said about younghwa oppa.

          "Yah stop being huffy. I said i was kidding okay i love you and only you. You know that. Younghwa could never hold a candle to you. My beautiful athletic dancing queen unnie. Arasso?"

          This time she stopped looking angry and pouted at me."Gimme a kiss and I'll forgive you." I shook my head teasingly. "But unnie you're sick if i kiss you I'll get sick too." She pouted even more. "Please if you get sick I'll take care of you. I just want a kiss. And for you to stop calling me unnie." I smiled giving in.

          I placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Fine I'm lucky i rarely get sick. Speaking of which. I think your soup is probably ready. I'll be back in a minute. My beautiful whiny baby." I said as i got up and walked into the kitchen to get her food.