My Bad

A Change in the Weather
The warmth surrounding Jimin vanishes before he can blink.
 
 The walls were a sickening pale brown. Jimin turned his head to see the logo, Bangtan Hotel, etched into a tall bottle of liquor placed on the windowsill. He looked around to see a heap of bottles and clothes scattered about. 
 
The bathroom door swung open and Yoongi stepped out. His eyes were sunken and empty. His roots grew almost an inch from his dyed blonde hair. A strong scent filled the room, making Jimin flinch. 
 
Yoongi leaned down to grab a bottle from the littered floor and took a swig from it. Jimin pulled the covers over his waist in shock as he watched Yoongi throw the bottle to the floor. 
 
Shards of tinted brown glass smashed against the floor, leaving a puddle of beer surrounding it. Yoongi looked up at Jimin's startled figure, his eyes void of any emotion. He wiped his hands on his black boxers and padded towards the bed. 
 
"The are you lookin at...? Wanna again? Is that what you want you ?" Yoongi slurred out as he climbed into the squeaky bed. A cold hand gripped onto Jimin's thigh, making him gasp. He pushed the hand off, scooting far away from the ice cold hand. 
 
Yoongi growled, Jimin sat paralyzed in fear as he managed to stutter out a: "I-I need to go to the bathroom." He slipped out of the covers and leaned down to grab his beer stained clothes. He tip toed around the broken glass and held onto the bathroom doorknob. He looked behind him, at the lump in the trashy bed, at the broken bottle that felt like his heart right now. 
 
Tears pricked his eyes as he shut the door. He let out a shaky breath, leaning against the door. He stared at the mirror in disbelief. His neck was tattered with hickies and his bright red hair is now a pale red-orange. Bags circled his eyes, he gulped as he saw a bruise fading against his flushed cheek. He raised a shaking hand to his mouth as he slid down the door and let out a broken sob.
 
He squeezed his eyes shut and wished it wasn't real. That THIS wasn't real. His Yoongi didn't look a walking corpse. This Yoongi is an imposter. Has to be....
 
He stood up on wobbly knees and slipped on his boxers and a hoodie. He let out a shaky breath and opened the bathroom door. Yoongi was still in bed, probably passed out. He passed through the empty bottles and laid a hand on his side of the bed. He silently slipped into the covers. His leg made contact with Yoongi's. Cold. He's freezing. He scooted to get a closer look at the sleeping imposter. His long eyelashes still retained its natural beauty but his skin was paler than usual. His lips are slightly chapped, making Jimin want to lean in and kiss them. But he didn't. He knew this Yoongi probably had boundaries. A frown fell on his face at the thought. Yoongi snored and his bangs fell into his eyes, a perfect picture of purity. But he wasn't. 
 
A sob crawled from his throat and before he knew it, tears streamed down his heated cheeks. Yoongi's eyes flashed open and he growled. Jimin fell back at the proximity of them, realizing how close he had been to the imposter. Too close, Jimin thought. 
 
Yoongi's freezing hand roughly grabbed Jimin's jaw and pulled him face to face. Jimin's tears never once halted, only increased as the pain added on to his sadness. "The ... Cut that out, I'm trying to in sleep." Jimin struggled to breathe as cried his lungs out. Yoongi just made a face of distaste and harshly pushed Jimins face away. Jimin sat up on the bed, his anger bubbling up. "Why do you do this, Yoongi...? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?! AM I NOT ENOUGH?!!?! STOP THIS....p-please...o-or...OR I'M LEAVING!!!!" 
 
Yoongi's drunken haze seemed to disperse as each word hit him. Stone-faced Yoongi stared up the shaking boy. Jimin looked down. He slipped out of the bed and wiped his face on the sleeve of the black hoodie he was wearing. He stumbled to the bathroom to grab the rest of his clothes. He pulled on his jeans, loosing his balance, as he wobbled on one foot. He panicked and landed on his other foot, not noticing the murky puddle now turning red under his foot. 
 
Jimin's heart felt heavy as Yoongi blankly stared at him from the bed. Yoongi's eyes turned downwards and Jimin followed his eyes. The carpet under his foot was pooled red. He winced as he lifted his foot, feeling the glass slicing the bottom of his foot. Almost loosing his balance again, he backed up against a wall for support. A gasp slipped from his throat as the blood dripped mercilessly into the already bloody carpet. He wanted to act strong and walk away from Yoongi but he can't exactly walk right now. He shut his eyes and mumbled a few curses, not noticing the figure looming over him. He felt something cold on the bottom of foot. He opened his eyes and saw Yoongi on his knees, silently pulling out pieces of glass out of Jimin's foot. "Y-Yoongi hyung...?" The blonde just continued pulling out the shards of glass, placing them in a pile on Yoongi's right. 
 
"My bad, Jimminie."