Some Things Happen

Teacher Taemin

                          **** A Month Later

                          It was another school day gone for Jongin. He had packed up his things and went to go find Taemin. He walked for a couple minutes, feeling happy and content at the moment. He, Sehun, Chanyeol, and Kris will be graduating in less than two months and that meant they could finally take their relationship a step further. No more having to sneak for the most part. Jongin couldn't be happier.

                          But when he got to Taemin's door, he heard a familiar voice, one that he certainly didn't want to hear at the moment. He face formed a frown, but nevertheless, he listened. 

                          "Jinki what is this really about?!", Taemin shouted angrily.

                          "You know. Don't pretend you don't know what I want.", Jinki shot back. Jongin's heart started to pound a little harder. What the hell was this guy thinking?, Jongin thought. 

                          "Jinki you know that's not possible. You know-"

                          "I know you're involved in an unlawful relationship!", Jinki shouted.

                          "Oh hush. You know tha's Jongin is of consenting age now."

                          "But was he when you two started seeing each other? No.", Jinki answered his own question. There was silence for a moment, Jongin didn't what to do. Should he interrupt and set the teacher, or should he go home? He decided to stay for a little bit longer. Just to hear what Mr. Lee was thinking.

                          "Jinki, don't.", Taemin hissed.

                          "Or what?", he challenged. Jongin put his hand on the door handle, but didn't open the door just yet. Meanwhile Taemin didn't stand up to Jinki's challenge. There was no exchange of conversation for a whole minute. "Thought so." 

                          Jongin then heard footsteps coming towards the door in front of him. He stepped off to the side so he wouldn't get hit by the door when it swung open with full force. Jongin waited until the teacher was down the hall before he entered the classroom.

                          "Oh Jongin, hello." Jongin could see Taemin was trying hard to smile at the moment. He could tell Taemin was now extremely upset, after hearing Jinki's faint threat.

                          "Hey. What was he going on about?", Jongin asked immediately. Taemin's face wore a bit of shock.

                          "Who?"

                          "Mr. Lee.", Jongin replied irritably. "What's he planning to do." He was now growing angry. He really didn't have time for Taemin beating around the bush.

                          "Nothing, just don't worry about it. Honestly." Taemin walked towards Jongin to put a hand on his cheek. Jongin stared down into those brown eyes and smiled a bit.

                          "You know you're not a good liar, but i'll trust you anyway.", Jongin whispered in Taemin's ear. Taemin let out a short laugh and playfully smacked his arm.

                          "Thank you."

                           ****

                           Taemin and Jongin left the school about an hour later after Taemin was done grading papers. They drove over to Jongin's house to hang out for a while. They watched movies, ate snacks, and played in the game room. 

                            It was almost six when Taemin decided that he should leave. Jongin offered to take him home, but Taemin insisted that he didn't because he knew Jongin had homework to do. So he called Kibum to come pick him up, and Key arrived at Jongin's house thirty minutes later.

                            Taemin planted a light kiss on Jongin's cheek. "See you later.", he said quietly. "Get the rest of your homework done, and get to bed Kim Jongin!"

                            Jongin laughed loudly and pulled Taemin in for a hug and a kiss on the temple. "I will Lee Taemin, I will." Taemin smiled and pressed another kiss to his cheek before opening the door and leaving for the night.

                            But that night Jongin didn't necessarily do what Taemin specifically told him to do. Instead he went online to play Call of Duty with Sehun. He knew what Taemin would do and say if he saw Jongin, but at the moment Jongin tried not to think about that. He just thought about how he was gonna get through this mission practically by himself because Sehun was seriously lacking right now.

                             ****

                             Jongin had been playing for around two hours when suddenly his phone rang out loudly. He was startled out of his stupor, and answered the phone. It was his dad.

                             "Hey dad-"

                             "Jongin! Come to the hospital! It's your mother!", his father shouted.

                             He immediately put down what he was doing. He raced down the hall. His phone and car keys in hand, he left the house. Heart pouding and hear conjuring up all kinds of scenarios, he drove like a mad man towards the hospital.


                           A/N: Sorry it's so short, but here you go. Please don't kill me. 

                                     Yay! Cliffhangers! Doesn't everybody love 'em? Lol No?Ok

                                      So yes, something happened to Jongin's mom, but what could have possible happened?? You'll have to wait and see! 

                                        And Jinki coming to up? We'll see. Until next time.

                                                                                                                                                                                                  Author, 

                                                                                                                                                                                                          ZhangYixing05