Mr. Kim

Teacher Taemin

                           The guys walked into their second period class English, the joke of last period in the back of their minds. They all decided to sit towards the middle today, but as soon as they saw who the teacher was, they immediately changed their minds. Banishing two kids from their seats, they all took a seat in the front, eager for this class to start too. When the bell rang, Kai mischieviously rubbed his hands together, and glanced back at his friends, ready for the show to start.

                           "Good Morning class, i'm your English Mr. Kim Kibum.", the teacher introduced. "We should get along well if you don't get on my nerves"

                            "Then I guess we should be on our best behavior then huh Kai?", Sehun shouted, making the group of boys burst into laughter.

                           They had laughed for a good thirty seconds, not noticing the irritated looks they were getting from Mr.Kim. When they had stopped, finally, Mr.Kim walked up to Jongin and his friends desk's and got real close to Jongin and gave him a glare that even intimidated him. Jongin cleared his throat.

                           "I'm apologize Mr.Kim, no more interruptions.", Jongin spoke up.

                           "Good", the teacher swiftly turned around to get back to what he was saying.

                           As soon as he turned his back, the boys were trying to hold in their laughter once more. Their snickers could be heard throughout the classroom, and once again, Mr.Kim turned around to give the boys a death glare. The boys immediately straightened up. 

                            "Now as I was saying, we're going to get deeper into American literature, analyzing it and interpreting it. Then it's working on improving your writing skills for college. Getting into more detail on good research papers and other things. For some of you it may be a challenging year, but I know you'll power through it."

                          "I doubt that Mr.Kim", Kris spoke up, "some of these kids in this very class are complete idiots!" 

                           Again the boys' laughter filled up the room again, making Mr.Kim more annoyed everytime he heard laughter.

                           "What, like you?", Mr.Kim questioned with a sassy, confident look.

                           Kris looked absolutely dumbfounded by the teacher's comeback, shocked as no teacher had ever retaliated like that before. The boys around him looked at him, pointing at him and laughing at his embarrassment.

                           "Now are you done interrupting my class?", Mr.Kim asked.

                           "Yes", Kris siad quietly.

                          At that the teacher continued explaining the class's material and and after he answered some questions. The bell rang after that, and the four boys were ready to get out of that class. Their luck ran out though when the teacher asked to see all of them before they left. 

                          "Yes Mr.Kim?", Chanyeol tried to use his charm. But it didn't work as Mr.Kim snapped.

                           "Look. That little comedy show you tried to pull today, won't work in my class. Especially you", he pointed to Kris, "I don't ever want to have to tell you again. Understood?"

                           All four boys nodded quickly in understanding, not wanting to annoy the teacher any more today.

                          "Good. Now leave.", was all Mr.Kim had say for them to scamper out of his room.

 

                         "So we have a sassy one on our hands huh?", Jongin wondered.

                         "Yeah. We haven't one of those since freshman year.", Chanyeol spoke up.

                          "I can't believe he embarrassed me like that!", Kris whined.

                           "Serves you right for trying to put on a comedy show", Sehun chimed in and laughed.

                           "Shut up", Kris grumbled.

                            "Let's just head to lunch cause i'm hungry as hell.", Jongin said.

                           "Yeah me too."

 

                            The boys got to the cafeteria, where they immediately got in line. For some reason the line was moving considerably slow today, they all groaned in protest. Jongin turned around to his friends to engage in conversation when he noticed that Mr.Lee and Mr.Kim were standing two people behind them, ready to get lunch. They were both staring back at him now, and he turned to Chanyeol to talk, avoiding the awkward gazes he was getting.

                             "Dude don't look now but Mr.Kim and Mr.Lee are standing two people behind us"

                             Chanyeol being the person he was, looked anyway, and was suprised when he was met with the eyes of both the teachers.

                              "Oh ", Chanyeol instantly turned away from them, trying to avoid eye contact.

                              "You idiot, I told you not to look!", Jongin whispered loudly, but not enough for his teachers to hear.

                               "Sorry"

                              Kris had noticed what they were looking at just then, and being the he was, he turned around to wave at Mr.Kim with a huge smle glued to his lips. Mr.Kim just gave him a blank facial expression, then rolled his eyes. All four boys chuckled at their teacher's reaction.

                              "You're such an ", Sehun concluded.

                              "I know"