On Your Best Behavior

Teacher Taemin

                   Jongin walked into his class in senior year intent on having fun, and being an . He walked into the classroom and spotted his friends Chanyeol, Sehun, and Kris at the left end of the classroom, in the front. Jongin smirked at his friends, every year they would pick a really attractive teacher, and with them all year to get them riled up. This year a new teacher was coming to their school. Some say he's ing hot and fresh out of university. The teacher arrived just as the bell rang to signal the day starting, Jongin smiled.

                   Jongin's first impression was that he was damn y. His platinum blonde came down to cover up some of his face. He was really pale, and small like he hadn't eaten for days. But when he smiled, it was the most genuine smile you could ever lay eyes on. Damn I could him right now. Wait what? No he couldn't think like that, he was here to make the teacher's life miserable.

                  "Hello everyone and welcome to Calculus, i'm your teacher Mr.Lee!", he said almost too happily.

                  "Hello Mr.Lee", the class replied in somewhat unison.

                  "Okay so I want to start by learning your names, so i'm gong to pass out these nametags. After you're done writing your name, we're all going to introduce ourselves."

                    You could hear some of the class groan. Jongin and his friends rolled their eyes at their teacher's ability to be so happy. The class wrote their names on their tags, and from the right side of the room, the students started introducing themselves. When it was finally time for Jongin to introduce himself, he was more than happy. He stood up and sighed.

                   "I'm Kim Jongin, the iest, most irritating guy you'll meet. I'm also your worst nightmare.", he told him with a sinister tone.

                    The guys clapped at his introduction, pleased with the almost terrified look on Mr.Lee's face. Mr.Lee nodded and swallowed the lump in his throat. The rest of the guys after introduced themselves, and laughed at themselves, while Mr.Lee on the other hand wasn't pleased. He grew quite irritated, but he couldn't get mad at his students on the first day, he let it go for now.

                     "Now today, I just planned for everybody to get to know each other, so for the rest of the period you can talk."

                     The class cheered and immediatly went to having conversations with their friends. The guys turned to each other, smirking.

                     "Man were gonna have so much fun with him this year!", Chanyeol concluded.

                     "I know, but did you see how he looked at Jongin. It was almost like he liked you, but was irritated with you at the same time", Kris chimed in.

                     Jongin pondered that for a moment, he didn't see what Kris was talking about, he would have to find out. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he was called up by the Mr.Lee. The guys looked at him and laughed, and Jongin slowly got up to go talk to the teacher.

                      "What's up?"

                      "Look, I didn't appreciate the show you and your friends put up earlier. Could you do me a favor and be on your best behavior?"

                      "Sure Mr.Lee. I'll make sure they're all in line tomorrow.", Jongin explained with a smile plastered on his lips.

                       "Good", he replied. The bell for second period rang. "See you tomorrow."

                       Jongin walked out of the classroom with his friends, they were anxiously waiting to hear what Mr.Lee had told him.

                       "So?", Sehun spoke up, "what did he say?"

                       Jongin smirked, "He wanted us to be on our best behavior.", he bursted out laughing as soon as he finished the sentence. In return the group howled in amusement, doubling over from the pain of laughing too much.

                       "Was he serious?", Chanyeol, who was finally able to stop laughing, said.

                       "As a heart attack.", Jongin replied.

                        "Wow", was all that Kris could say.

                        "Come one guys we should get to our next class, and be on our best behavior there too.", Jongin joked. Again, the guys doubled over in laughter. Gathering themselves, they found it in them to start walking before they would start laughing again.