Final

A Bad Friday(or not...)

"Oh my god,TGIF TGIF,is there anything that is not related to tgif?" Irene puff her cheeks and muttered.

Even her favourite singer,Taeyeon,is posting about #TGIF.

She slowly walk out of her house,not forgetting to lock her doors, while continued to scroll through her Twitter.

"Gosh,why does everybody love Friday? It's such a horrible day." She continued talking to herself as she made her way to the carpark while keeping her phone into her handbag.

 

 

Irene always had a normal friday. She didn't hate it that much like how she hates it now. But it all changed when she met that one person. That one evil person. Joy,her boss. Joy's nickname was sootan since her actual name is Sooyoung. And also,Joy's sidekick,Yeri,nicknamed yericifer,also as evil as joy,well maybe just a bit lesser than joy however still evil.

And the reason why Irene only hates fridays and not the other days is because joy and yeri only visits the place where she work on fridays. Since joy and yeri are the boss,they have many different branches so they have to visit every branch to make sure business go well.

The 2 devils,although being bosses,are still friends with irene. Irene actually didn't mind if they just visited her normally like normal humans would but no,those 2 are devils.The 2 devils always tries to find reasons to 'punish' Irene so Irene had to be really perfect on fridays.And everytime they visit Irene,they bring a new prank with them to try on Irene,making Irene 'hate' them.

 

 

Anyways back to the current Irene,who was beeping her car horn on the highway where there is a traffic.

"And now this day is just perfect.So perfect. A traffic jam and the time now is already 8 am."Irene said sarcastically She was supposed to reach at 8.15am and the time needed to get to her working place is 20 minutes away.

 

Irene quickly ran towards the cafe that she was working at after reaching the cafe at 8.25am.

 

'Oh God,please tell me that they are not here yet.' Irene prayed in her heart.

Well let's just say that god didn't manage to receive Irene's plead in time as Irene saw her two evil bosses tapping their feet standing outside the cafe waiting for her.

 

"Where have you been? The cafe is going to open in 5 minutes." Yeri said while looking at her watch. "No wait,3 minutes." She exclaimed after seeing the time.

"Irene unnie,go and get ready now" Joy said as she make a way for irene to walk into the cafe.

Irene nodded and opened the doors of the cafe roughly and suddenly she only saw whiteness. A pail of flour had just fell on her head.

She then heard sootan and yericifer laughing loudly outside.

Irene then muttered something about wanting to kill her two bosses while walking towards the kitchen.

 

"Aww they got you again?" Wendy,her co-worker asked her once she walk into the kitchen.

"Don't even mention it again." Irene said and dusted the flour off her.

"Oh well it's not the first time better get use to it" wendy said and laugh while going to the fridge to take our the ingredients to bake the cakes since she is the baker of the cafe.

"I hope i can get use to it too" Irene said to wendy before moving outside to take her position as the cashier.

 

Her day continued as usual. With yeri giving her salty coffee,joy giving her a cake that has chilli pepper on it and wendy+joyri purposely only buying chicken for lunch so she couldn't eat with them.

 

Irene sighed and got off her car as she starts to make her way back to her apartment.

She kept her head down with only one thought in her mind. 'Today is such a bad friday'

She then bumped into someone causing the other person's stuff to drop on the floor.

"Sorry,sorry" Irene apologised and help that person picked up her stuff.

"Thank y--" The person suddenly look at irene and stared at irene's beauty.

Irene looked at the person weirdly and waves her hand in front of the person.

"Oh oh sorry,thank you for help me."

"Its fine i am sorry for bumping into you. I am Irene,what's your name?" Irene introduced herself.

"I am seulgi. I just moved here today.Umm would you like to have dinner together after i put this last box in my apartment?"

"sure" Irene then helped seulgi to press the lift button.

When they got to seulgi's apartment,they then found out that they were neighbours.

 

Through the rest of the night,while having dinner,Irene found herself more and more interested in Seulgi. She even gave a nickname to seulgi. Seulbear.

 

'Maybe this friday is not that bad after all' Irene thought and laughed at the joke that seulgi just made.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end! How was it?? Please leave your comments below and subscribe! ^^

Thank you for supporting my first story :)