1: Sixteen.

That Boy From Jeonju.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~♥ ♥ ♥ ~~~~

Chapter 1: Sixteen

~~~~♥ ♥ ♥ ~~~~

"Ommaaaaa really?? When? Omona. I can't breathe. Omma~!"
Lee Song Yi winced when she heard her sister's voice. She just arrived at home from her father's office where she worked as an accountant for their family business when she heard her sister's loud screech. She found her sister at their living room, jumping around like a crazy kid. Her sister was sixteen, soon to be freshman at their local Jeonju highschool. Their ten year gap was often asked by everyone. Her parents weren't expecting Jeong Yi to arrive at their lives and when she did, Song Yi was old enough to take care of her that led her sister to become some sort of a spoiled kid.

"Ohh eonni, you're back?!"
"What has gotten to you, Jeong Yi ah? Our neighbors can hear your loud voice."
"Eonni, I am excited! Omma just gave me the most wonderful news ever." Her wide smile made her sister smile too.
"Did she buy you a new phone?"
"No! Its better than that. Guess who's coming over for Chuseok?"
"Who?"
"Its Sunggyu oppa!"
Her younger sister's words left her speechless for a split second but she quickly composed herself. 

"Sunggyu ssi always go home for Chuseok. Even when they are still living next door. Why are you so excited?"
"Because mom invited them over and everyone's going to be here! In our house! Just like the old times, eonni!"
"You were barely 6 when they last went here. Who knows if he remembers you."
"Duh, eonni. I saw them last year, right? When I visited their new house. Oppa remembers me, of course! Ahhh I am so excited. Do you think oppa can give me Woohyun oppa's number? Kyaaaa"
"Stop dreaming, kid."  

She left her sister in the living room & entered the kitchen. She saw her mother cutting vegetables by the counter. 
"Omma~" 
"Ah Song Yi ah. Just wait for a bit. Dinner will be ready soon."
"Omma, you don't have to do this ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter