HIGH SCHOOL LOVE ON

LOVE VERSUS HATE

JIYOUNG POV ~ 

She is the beautiful girl that i ever know . She has long straight silky hair that makes me want to touch it everytime when i look at her . Her skin is as smooth as silk , almost like a percelain doll . Her smile is the most breathtaking site to see, it lights the room and fills the darkest dwellings with a beautiful glow that radiates from her. Her smile leaves me breathless, speechless, heart pounding, deep breaths, and shaky hands. Her smile is truly a beautiful smile. Her voice is soft as a summer rain. Her touch gave me chills, it made the hair on my arm stand up. Her lips felt like the inside of a rose and her smell made me feel as if I were at home after being away for a long time, being in her presence gave me a sense of safety and that for once nothing else in the world seemed to matter.HER name is Sandara Park . My heart beat race whenever i heard her lovely name . Only god knows i love her too much , more than i love myself . 

SANDARA PARK ~

He is the cutest guy that i ever know . He had wavy , Hercules- gold hair . That type of hair that very suit with him . His skin is as smooth as silk . He cares alot about his skin . No wonder he had that type of skin . I can't describe his gorgeous smile that can make my heart race alone from the inside . His pinky lips makes me want to kiss him everytime i had a chance . Whenever he smile , i feel the whole world stop just to stare at him , he just perfect with it. His low voice makes me feel calm whenever he talk to me . I felt safe whenever he is around . He is over protective whenever he arounds me . I love it when he did it . That means he love me right?  His name is Kwon Ji Yong . I love it whenever he cutelycall my name with his aegyo . Nobody can resist his aegyo . Trust me girl .

Bae Irene ~

Irene is the shortest girl in Seoul High School. A cute girl yet so cheerful . She is the type who loves to talk a lot . She had a long wavy blonde hair . Many guys fall for her looks . When Irene smile . Im sure every guy heartbeat will skip a beat . Her flawless skin makes her face lovable . Her cherish pinky lips every guys dream to kiss. She is different compared to other girls . She got a sense of humour . She likes to do crazy things. She dance like crazy without hesitate in the crowd . She just a childish kid who love to play silly things . She rejected many guys when others want to be her boyfriend , but only Song Mino can melt her little heart .

SONG MINO ~ 

Mino the smart guy who love to play silly things with Irene. Perfect couple who loves to play silly things and make fun to others . Mino love to tease Bae Irene , his beloved girl . Heraps and compose many lyrics just for Irene. He love Irene the most in the wholewide world . She is the precious thing that he ever had . 

 

Sorry guys , no idea for now . i will update soon . MIanhnae