The V-App!

KyuNa Ficlet Collections

~~~

"What? You said you want me to take you home?" Kyuhyun asked with no voice was heard. The girl on his right side just nodded.

Kyuhyun was doing his Fall Once Again V-App Live alone. His choding bestfriend; Im Yoona; tagged along with him. She stayed around three meters away from where Kyuhyun had sat.

Kyuhyun gave her a wtf-look just after she said that she wants him to take her home after the live filming ended.

The filming went well, and it's almost an hour of filming when Kyuhyun started calling out his friends and colleagues.

The first one was his senior in musical industry, Cho Seungwoo. He giggled a little after calling Cho Seungwoo. He pressed his choding bestfriend's number; Im Yoona's number; while looking at her.

Yoona rolled her eyes and now it's her turn to give Kyuhyun a wtf-look. Kyuhyun just nodded while suppressing his laughter. Yoona was smart enough not to answer the call. If she answered, people will know that she's just meters away from Kyuhyun, and... scandal will go like migrating birds towards both of them.

The second person he called was f(x) Victoria. Well actually, Victoria and him had been friend since before he and Yoona became this close. Yes, he met Yoona first before meeting Victoria, but Victoria is just this kind of noona he's comfortable with. Even though the case of Yoona that had always been tagging around him is just in another level. It's just more than an ordinary friendship where she's just always there to annoys him.

Kyuhyun was about to call Siwon; which is the only person he and Yoona planned to be called by Kyuhyun before the live filming started; and he mentioned about the drama Siwona acted in which was canceled because of a baseball game that day, She Was Pretty. Yoona mouthed 'stupid jerk' thousand times when Kyuhyun started mentioning the drama.

"Stupid jerk, he's just so stupid. He's not supposed to give hints about the one he calls!" Yoona mumbled on her own when Kyuhyun gave her a glance.

"What? Don't say it?" Kyuhyun said in fluster. He forgot that the plan he and Yoona made before the live filming was he's not supposed to give hints and just call Siwon.

"Stupid!" Yoona yelped but again, no voice was heard.

Siwon answered the call much faster than both Yoona and Kyuhyun expected. Kyuhyun and Siwon were talking about how Siwon and Eunhyuk are Kyuhyun's fans when Kyuhyun heard  a yelling mumble from the right side of him, again.

"Oppa! Your V-live has reached 90.000 views!" Yoona said in excitement. She had always been supportive with Kyuhyun anyway, even after all that scolding she blurted out to her oppa.

"What? 90.000? 90...000!?" Kyuhyun asked in no voice.

Kyuhyun continued filming the V-live and then ending it after five minutes past an hour of live recording. He immediately went to his manager who was staying on the opposite side from Yoona; on Kyuhyun's left side, after turning off the V-app. "Hyung, drive to Yoona's house, okay? She just bluntly asked me to take her home."

His manager laughed upon hearing Kyuhyun's mocking before nodding cutely. "Okay, let's go. Yoona's home, right? Not SNSD's dorm?"

"Yeah, the one where she lives alone." Kyuhyun replied.

"Will you be staying overnight again there?" His manager asked.

"I don't know, it's already late. Maybe both you and I could stay there for tonight. It will be too dangerous for you to drive back home midnight as it takes an hour to reach her home from here." Kyuhyun said response.

His manager scoffed, "Just lie to me, kid. You're just saying some logical excuse to stay there with her, no?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Whatever you say, Hyung."

Kyuhyun turned around before running towards Yoona who was waiting for him while playing with her phone, "Hey, kiddo! Let's go home."

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

FIN.

 

Isn't this just so cute? *cries

You could probably pointed out that kyuhyun makes a lot of talks with someone; which i thought IS a girl because after all of his remarks and cute cringeworthy actions, the sound of girl's laugh was heard. Even though it's pretty obv that it's not yoona's laugh, i just came out with this lmao.

The some-girl could probably be sj's coordi noonas because it's a well-known fact that the membes are really close with coordi noonas, but i just somehow thought of yoona when i watched kyu's v app.

Thanks for reading! I'm sorry for the slow updates, my school's schedule is just so tiring i'm sorryyyyyyyy! I'll make sure i'll comeback with better fics! and this will probably my last update for this month and next since in november 16th-december 16th i'll have my semester-end test(S). omf a month of tests, i'd better get news of kyuna when i get back alive to the internet life!!!

and my apologies if you found grammatical errors, i didnt have time to edit this chapter yet!