WarmHug

Cuddle Bear

Cuddle Bear – shot

 

When I was young mom gave me a special bear….

 

When I said special it really is one of a kind….

 

Not because of the materials used to make it, not because of the one of created it, not because of the place where it was bought. But it is magical that it aside from the rest of my stuff toy collection.

 

Growing up mom wants to stay at home so she could watch me while she work for here home-based business. So she would buy me tons of toys just to keep me at bay.

 

I am able to collect different types of types. But stuff animals are my favourite. While playing with them I imagine exploring the different jungles, deserts and rainforests. Then I dive with them through the deepest part of any body of water. Even I flew to the skies above. I just love the feeling of being out there in the wilderness or simply just get out for our house a.k.a my cage. Forgive my animal genes.

 

One Christmas my grandmother gave this bear. Look at it another ordinary bear that is small and brown with curly fur, tied around his neck is a cute sapphire bow. Yup I knew it was a boy.

 

Because I was ordinary I did not played it ever since I unwrap that gift.

 

Many things happened to my life like what happens to any other person in this planet…. I graduated from school and university. Then move out of mom’s house and landed a job after college. Everything is pretty normal. Aside from come out of the closet and admitting to family that I’m a gay. I’m lucky they are fine with it as long as I support them when they are in need.  

 

I am now living with my boyfriend for three years and thought were going strong. Then, one night when I came home he was crying while saying he’s sorry for ending things between us and all. In the end, he left the house probably return to his family because they have chosen a rich girl that would fit their grand life. Nothing happened it just left a hole in my heart with all of our wonderful memories. Then I concluded I was not the in love with him. But the pain is still there……

 

I reach out to my bestfriends my stuff toys. Too bad not all of them are with me now. And so mr. Blue the one the my grandma gave to me and it was also the gift the I received from her. I got him and hugged through the night. He gave me the warmest hug the I’ve ever receive. I might sound insane, but it true so I kissed it nose, eyes and his thread like lips. After doing so sleep came to visit me.

 

In my dream, I was in the province in a small house and the I saw this hot guy dress like a farmer of kind of way. Then he hugged and kissed , he said “I miss you, dear”. I returned all of his gestures. We are like a rural couple living a peaceful life.

 

Next thing, we are caught in tickle fight. I was giggling while running outside to save my life from his warm hands who’s trying to tickle me. Then I ran far from our house. Suddenly I fell into a brink. I thought I died………..

 

In reality I fell from my bed. I instantly got up to return to sleep. When long arms hugged me I turn around to see if it was my boyfriend or one of my friend who sneak inside my house……

 

Jump out of the bed because of shock that I felt. I fell on the floor for the second time. It caused a loud thud that woke the stranger…..

 

Who was in his birth suite and just a blue ribbon around his neck. His body was to die for I tell you. Its weird mr. Blue and stranger has the same ribbon. Same ribbon, same dark chocolate eyes and same soft curly hair to fur. But who was this guy?

 

I was staring at him for a long time without knowing that he put me back to bed and started kissing my lips in a very passionate way.

 

Was he a or a drunken guy ????

But what I can tell is………. he is definitely the KissGod

 

 

 

----------------------

 

yehey