The Explosives Expert - Lee Taeil

Behold The Amazing Powers of a Lollipop

Word Count: 454 Words

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jiho handed each of them a gun in the order that they stood, Taeil being the last, before nodding and climbing into the van.

“Why are you making me come, again?” Taeil asked once they were all sat down and Jaehyo had started driving to the bank –that they were on their way to break into, Taeil might add.

“Because you’re an expert on explosives and we need you to make things go boom. Simple.” MInhyuk said, shrugging and loading up his pistol before placing it in the holster that was hidden by his suit jacket.

“Why me? Could you not find someone else? Why couldn’t you do it yourself? Why do you have to keep dragging me into this stuff?” Taeil asked but didn’t give time for an answer before the next question came along.

“We don’t exactly force you. You might as well just admit that you’re part of us now, you’ve helped on literally every heist we’ve conducted in the past two years-” Jihoon said, shaking his head at his hyung who at some point had begun flailing.

“-that’s beside the point! You’re always handing me explosives and making me use them! What if something malfunctioned? What if I got hurt? What if I died thanks to you idiots? What would you do then about explosives-” Mid-way through the sentence he stopped at the sound of crinkling that Taeil knew to be a lollypop rapper. Yukwon then turned to him and handed him the lollypop –cherry flavour, Taeil’s personal favourite- and Taeil reluctantly took it and placed the lollypop in his mouth, quietening almost instantly as though it was some kind of pacifier.

“You won’t get hurt, that’s why you’re an expert, Taeil-hyung. So calm down, this is no different to every other time you’ve been our explosives suplier so stop worrying so much, it’ll go the same as it always does.” Yukwon said. As they neared the bank they intended upon raiding, Kyung could be heard shouting ‘Stop! No need to go through the-‘ and they crashed straight into the side of the bank, climbing out to find their van having made a giant gaping hole in the-

“-wall…” Kyung shook his head and pulled his clown mask down as the others did the same. Jiho came running out, gun in hand, shouting ‘FOOD FIGHT!’ for who knows what reason and Taeil followed along with the others, explosives in hand.

An hour or two and a couple of explosions later, they were discussing how to split the money and Taeil was still on that same lollypop as before the break-in. All in all, they could agree it went pretty well.

Okay, that was and understatement…

It was very good.

 

A/n: these are just some Taeil-centric Block B drabbles (though this was a lot longer than I was expecting it to be-)

I had this idea quite a while ago actually but hadn’t gotten around to writing it up.

So here you go~^^

I have no idea when this’ll be updated again since it’s just drabbles so whenever I get an idea. Not all of them will be in an AU though, like this one was, so some of them will be non-AU.

Home you enjoyed, I adore getting comments from you guys, Subscribe if you actually thought this was any good and seriously you have no idea how much I freak when I just get a comment, imagine that times ten and you’ve got how much I freak when I get an upvote. Seriously. ALWAYS appreciated.

Oh and if anyone reads my fanfic, A Year Away, know that the update should have been up a few days ago but I’m moving the updates to the weekend instead of weekdays just because it’s easier to get it done and I don’t have much motivation to write when I get home from school so yeah. The update for that should hopefully go up tomorrow but even if it doesn’t, expect updates at weekends from now on. That applies to TVATC too~~

Hoep you enjoyed, don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote if you though it was good enough, I always respond to comments, see you next update!

 

~Little Miss Otaku~