Love Rain

Love Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin allowed himself a small glow of satisfaction as he lowered himself in to a chair. Despite the fact that it was only molded plastic, it was the most comfortable place he'd been all day and he relished the feeling of dropping his head in to his arms on the table. The rest of them gathered quickly, some more chipper than others, and Hanbin smiled in to the table. Listening to their chatter was soothing.

He didn't catch who it was that first suggested it, but suddenly everyone was talking about going out somewhere to grab a bite to eat. Group outings were not a rarity, they happened on average once a week, but they'd just gone out together a few days ago. Hanbin wondered what the special occasion was that they would go again so soon, but he had no complaints. It would be good to spend a few extra hours surrounded by friendly faces and happy conversation.

He lifted his head from the circle of his arms when Jinhwan called over, knowing he wasn't really asleep, to ask if he would be joining them. As if they even needed to ask. He replied the affirmative and was told to get up, since they were going right now. The more tired of the group held back and walked slowly, watching as Donghyuk and Jinhwan bounded ahead and threw mock flirtations back and forth. It was common knowledge that the flirting wasn't really serious. Donghyuk wasn't interested and well, Jinhwan's dating Junhoe.

They all arrived in the roofed parking lots together and shivered at the blast of suddenly cold air. The weather had been slowly building up to a rare storm for the last week. Ahead of them, Jiwon stopped his bouncing and stared out at the streets with a look of wonder.

"Rain!"

Without warning he took off like a shot. He dodged out from under the parking lot roof and ran straight i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter