Into the depths of your soul

Seventeen One Shots

Have you ever felt like you didn't belong somewhere?

Well, let me tell you my story.

So, my name is Jihae. I'm a typical girl, well maybe not super typical. I don't gossip much, but instead I enjoy having long meaningful and intelligent conversations with my friends. That's how I met Mingyu. 

It was a normal day in school, a day where I look around and see happy people with their friends and then there's me all alone. I usually hang out with the guys in my class because I feel like they are more approachable. Mingyu was in that group of friends and we got along pretty well. He was someone I felt like I could trust.

Every day, we took the bus home together and that was the start of our daily conversations about everything and anything. Those bus rides made me forget about all the unhappiness that I felt throughout the day and I was thankful for his company. 

His incredibly friendly and cheerful personality always made me feel like there was someone who did care, someone who would worry about me. It made me feel important for once.

If only I was better at expressing myself, I would tell you how extremely grateful I am that you stuck around and did,not leave. Thank you for not judging me and excepting my unusual, odd and dorky self. I'm definitely not a typical girl.