하나;; timeslip

flower petals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]하나;; timeslip[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]


"Uh… I would like two cups of the usual. One would have milk— not too much, not too little, just enough and a little bit of sugar. The other one would be your choice," Joy said as Yeri writes her request on her little notebook. "Also, two slices of the strawberry shortcake with the chocolate syrup on top? Yeah, that one."

 

Upon hearing that the other one would be her choice, she fangirls again.

 

My choice?! Oh my god, is she going to invite me to sit with her?! Are we going to touch butts together?!?! I am going to die, I am the luckiest person in the world, she thought, fangirling a little bit too much.

 

"Thank you for ordering at Red Velvet Cafe. Your order will be delivered in about 5 minutes." she announced, smiling at her.


-x-


"She told me the other one would be my choice! This would be like a story like she would invite me to sit with her then twerk together!" Yeri fangirled to her co-workers, adding a small amount, just what she likes. She loves it bittersweet, but more on the sweet side.

 

"Okay, the twerking part was just plain weird, Yeri. Don't say that," Wendy scolded her.

 

"Oh my god, you're becoming like this granny on the side—"

 

"Hey!"

 

"—Did she brainwash you?" Yeri joked, in which Wendy chuckles at.

 

"Oh yes, definitely."

 

"You guys are soooo mean! But the twerking part sounds cool," Irene said, the other two shooting her weird looks.

 

"Uh… goodbye guys, gotta deliver this two cups of coffee! And oh, also, you won't mind if I go for too long, right? She'll invite me for sure! Lalalalalalalala~!" the waitress sings as she carries the two cups of cappuccino.

 

"You're so delusional," Wendy remarked but she ignored her.

 

Yeri turned away from them, turning nervous again. She feels like her palms are sweaty, her heart beating too fast than normal… again.

 

"Ma'am Joy, here are your two cups of cappuccino. Please enjoy your coffee, tell us if there are any complaints!" Yeri smiled, in which Joy returns.

 

Please ask me, please ask me, please ask, please ask, please ask, please, please, pleaseeee, she tries to communicate with her through her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter