Saturday Morning

SHINee: One shots

I wake up early on Saturday morning!
He's finally coming!!
Kim Jonghyun has been my boyfriend for three years. We met at the airport, I had dropped my cellphone and wallet when I bumped into him. I was utterly embarrassed, but Jonghyun said he was in love with me the minute I bumped into him. Ever since then we've been together.

I stretch and jump out of bed. My cellphone beeps and I bolt to check the message.

" Jagiya! I feel so bad! I have to stay in Japan for two more days! I'm sorry Jagi! I'll make it up to you!" My face falls as I read the message. I sigh and go to my bathroom. It's hard for your boyfriend to be a famous idol.

"Two days..." I though as I brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror. My brown hair was messy, my white tank top and tiny purple shorts were wrinkled. At least I can stay in my pajamas all day.

I brush my hair and walk into my kitchen. I ate my cereal in silence, I stared at the chair across from me. That was Jonghyun's chair...I feel my throat tighten, and my eyes start to water slightly. I missed him so much. I cleared my throat and finished my breakfast. I decide to quickly get the mail. I slip on my flip-flops and quickly walk out of my apartment. I unlocked the small door on the mailbox and looked through the mail.

"Bills...junk mail.." I muttered. I walk back up to my apartment, but when I reach it, the door was slightly open.

"Huh!?" I swear I closed and locked it! My heart beats fast as I get more and more nervous. The only other person that has the keys to the apartment is Jonghyun. Because, 1 he lives here, and 2 why wouldn't he have the keys to his own house? But its impossible for him to be here! He's in Japan! So that means someone broke in!

I shakily sneak into my house, grabbing a broom for defense. Walking around quietly, I look around for the intruder. I didn't find anyone. Just as I breathe out in relief, someone pokes me! I freeze and slowly turn around and looked straight into....brown puppy dog eyes!?

I squealed. It was Jonghyun!! I immediately throw my arms around his neck and hug him. His strong arms wrap around my waist.

" I'm home yebo.." He said. I feel the smile in his voice. I pull away slightly, and look at him. Tears spill down my cheeks.

" How are you here? I thought you weren't coming for two more days!" I cried. Jjong wipes my tears with his thumbs. He grins.

" I only said that to surprise you." He said.

"Babo...Do you know how much I missed you?!" I say hugging him tighter.

" I missed you too." Jonghyun said.
We hug for another minute. When we finally broke apart, Jonghyun's eyes went straight to my clothes. A smirk comes across his face.

"Still in your pjs yebo?" He says slyly. I look down noticing my tank top's neckline a little too low.

"Yah! Don't be like that!" I say blushing.

" It's okay, I think you look y." He says biting his lip.

"Oh gosh..." I say redding more. Jonghyun laughs as he kisses my forehead. I swallow hard. He knew that his lip bites were my weakness. I noticed that my hottie boyfriend looked tired.

"Hey Oppa, why don't you get your pjs on and we can cuddle on the bed?" I suggested. Now it was Jonghyun's turn to blush, but he agreed quickly. I laugh. I help grab his luggage into our bedroom, I unpack his things and put some of his clothes to wash. Back in our room, I lay down on our bed. I hear the shower in the bathroom, followed by Jonghyun's voice. I smiled as I hear him singing 'Dream Girl'.

A short while after, Jonghyun emerged from the bathroom wearing basketball shorts and a black tank. His hair was slightly wet. I tried not to stare at his amazing muscled arms. I hear Jjong chuckle as he pounces onto the bed...and on me. I giggle as he kisses my cheek. He lays next to me, his arms around me. Pulling me closer to him he softly sings " Dream girl..".

I giggle again. " Oh Oh Oh Oppa saranghae." I reply. Jonghyun smiles, then kisses me. My arms go around his neck and I play with his hair as he pulls me even closer. After a while we pull away needing air.

" You'll never know how much I missed doing that." Jonghyun said panting slightly. I smile and give his another kiss. Jjong stares at me, his brown eyes intensely looking into mine.

"What is it?" I ask.

" I think it was fate that brought us together at the airport." He said. I smile.

" Why do you say that?"

" Because, I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful girlfriend like you." Jjong says. I feel my face redden.

" I'm lucky too...to have a hard working, handsome boyfriend who loves me." I say hugging him. " I love you." I say.

"I love you too....my dream girl." Jonghyun said sleepily. I look up and noticed my puppy-dino had fallen asleep. I kiss his lips softly, and fall asleep with him.

What a wonderful way to spend the day. <3