First Time: Wonwoo ()

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ You sure the boys won't be there? I don't want to get caught Wonwoo.” Your boyfriend chuckles, even over the phone you could see his adorable nose crinkle.

“ Babe, stop being so nervous. They'll all be out. We'll have the dorm to ourselves.” He said. Your stomach does flips at the though of what was going to happen in the matter of hours. You and Wonwoo have been together for about seven months, and you've decided to give him your first time. He made special plans, even kicking out the other Seventeen members, just to make the evening perfect for you. Truthfully, you were a little nervous, and sacred since it's your first time.

“ Everything will be perfect baby, don't worry about anything.” Wonwoo said soothingly. You relax your tense shoulders and finish grabbing your things for your over night bag.

“ Okay... I'll see you soon.” You said with a slight smile.

“ Alright, I love you~”

“ I love you too Woo~” You hang up and sigh, sitting on your bed, waiting for the butterflies in your stomach to go away.

~

“ My baby~” Wonwoo said the minute you walk into the dorm, his arms immediately wrapping around your frame.

“ Someone's in a good mood.” You said with a giggle as you peck his cheek. The two of you walk to the living room, deciding to watch something and cuddle. Laying on Wonwoo's chest, you could hear his rapid heart beat, you can't help but giggle slightly as you look up at him.

“ What's the matter? You nervous about something?” You tease as he pretends to glare at you. He smiles as his nose crinkles up cutely, you reach up and peck his cheek.

“ Heyyyyy, your aim is off.” Wonwoo said as he puckered his lips. Laughing, you sit up, swinging your legs on each side of him, sitting on his abdomen, leaning over to kiss his lips. Wonwoo hums into the kiss, slightly nibbling on your bottom lip as you squeal lightly. Your boyfriend pulls himself up, you slide down onto his lap. Hands get lost into his hair as Wonwoo's hands slowly creep down your back, his tongue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter