New Kid

Forbidden ( Werewolf!S.coupsXVampire!Reader)

“ Alright class, turn to page thirty five.” My history teacher said. I roll my eyes. Mortals and their hopeless education system. My attention shifts when the door opens and a boy walks in. I choke slightly at the scent of him. Werewolf. I try to keep myself together but its hard with the horrid dog stench making its way towards me.

“ Everyone, this is Choi Seungcheol. He's just moved here and he'll be studying with us.” My teacher announces.

Oh great.” I thought. I eye the new kid, I have to admit he's really attractive. His light brown hair was spiked at the top of his head, his dark eyes alert. Then he sees me. Immediately he gives me a grin and I scoff, rolling my eyes at him.

“ Seungcheol, you may sit next to Sun Hee.” My teacher said pointing to the seat next to me. I squirm in my seat as Seungcheol sits next to me with a stupid smirk on his face. I also get a huge wiff of his wolfish smell.

“Great.” I mutter under my breath. Now for the rest of the year I have to sit next to the dog.

“ Hey there.” Seungcheol said as he stares at me. I give him a look.

“ What do you want?” I ask with my eyebrows raised. He looks slightly taken back but recovers.

“ I just wanted to say that I think your really beautiful.” Seungcheol said. I stare at him blankly.

“ Yeah so? Any guy that meets me tells me that.” I snap. Seungcheol smirks once again.

“ Ooh, a vampire that bites.” He says. I give him a look.

“ Shut up. Don't announce it to the whole world.” I remind him. He just shrugs, still looking at me.

“ What do you want from me Choi?” I ask him.

“ Your number.” He replies with a grin. I look at him with a slight glare.

“ You know our kinds don't mix. So I suggest you go find someone else to annoy okay?” I said. Seungcheol only gives me a smile.

“ Not like I care.”

“ What are you trying to accomplish here?” I question.

“ I think I like you.” Seungcheol states. I scoff.

“ You don't even know me. Plus our species are taught to hate each other. So I suggest you stop because I'd never give into you.” I reply just as the bell rings. I get up and gather my things into my bag.

“ Just wait. I'll get you soon enough.” Seungcheol said as I walk away from him.

Ew.” I thought. As I walk through the hall, some younger girls look at me with admiration. I can't help but smile slightly. It wasn't my fault that they look up to me because of my looks and amazing grades. I don't mean to sound full of myself, but I'm confident in myself.

“ Hey Sun Hee, we should hang out after school.” A student named Chan said.

“ How about no?” I reply just as his friends make fun of him for getting rejected. I get confessions or get ask out almost everyday by the human boys. I get tired of being called beautiful or cute. I'm not just about my looks, I love to study. I have a brain too. I walk to my locker and stuff some of my books in.

“ Did you see the new kid?” My best friend Junhui said as he leans against my locker. I roll my eyes.

“ Yes, I could smell him the minute he came into my class. He tried to ask me out.” I said. Jun laughs, his fangs slightly peeking out.

“ Oh that's hilarious. He should know that that wouldn't be possible.” Jun said his sharp eyes darting towards some girls walking past us. I groan.

“ Could you at least try to control your thirst, you're drooling over there.” I said. Jun chuckles.

“ Says the girl who kills at least one human every single day, when you know you're supposed to wait until your thirst is on edge.” Jun shoots back. I playfully smack his arm.

“Whatever.”

~

I nom on my pen cap as I study for the chemistry finals. I have to ace the final no matter what. I suddenly hear the chair next to me slide across the floor and someone sits down.

“ What do you want Choi?” I ask not bothering to look up at him.

“ Can't a guy just sit next to you with out getting snapped at?” He ask innocently. I sigh.

“ I thought you were here to flirt.” I reply.

“ Oh, I am. But I also want to study.” Seungcheol said. “ I kinda don't get this stuff, maybe you could help me?”. I look at him and shrug.

“ Sure, but you better not try anything. I'll rip you to shreds.” I mutter as he scoots closer to me. I then explain to him what we were learning and help him out with some formulas. I find out he isn't that bad for a werewolf.

“ Woah, I didn't know you were smart.” Seungcheol said with a smile. I stare at him feeling my face get warm, which is rare for vampires. Never has I guy called me smart. It's always been that I was beautiful, or cute, or y. Never smart.

“ Erm, thanks...” I say looking at my fingers. “ Get yourself together Sun Hee.” I cleared my throat.

“ Well that's all I think. If you have any questions just ask.” I said.

“ Maybe you can help me tomorrow? I could really use a tutor since I came in the middle of the semester.” Seungcheol says hopeful. He looks at me with his dark eyes burning into mine.

“ Sure. I'll tutor you. Meet me here, same time.” I order. I felt my heart beat quicken as he stands up, facing me.

“ Great! It's a date. Thanks.” Seungcheol said as he pecks my cheek, then runs off. I stare blankly into space, my hand brushing over my cheek. I feel my face redden.

“ YAH CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!”