Chapter 2

WHEN LOVE JUST CAN'T BE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Until I met him…”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CRASH!

The two looked at the person who made a mess.

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol furiously wiped his tears.

“U-Umm, I was just curious why someone like you would be here.” Baekhyun blushed as he looked down.

“Who are you?” Chanyeol came closer that made the other take two steps back.

“He’s my other nephew, Chanyeol.” Doctor Kim grinned.

“Oh, so you’re Jongin’s cousin?” Chanyeol nodded to himself.

Baekhyun nodded as well.

“Then, what’s your name?”

“I’m umm, I’m-“

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Byun Baekhyun. He was the absolute fool. He would be clumsy and loud that everyone thinks he’s weird. We met at the lab where he used his curiosity as an excuse. It’s quite obvious he has a liking towards me. No pride, just the truth.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“I have to go, Doc.” Chanyeol bid goodbye to Doctor Kim and pulled Baekhyun along.

“Hmm, they’d be cute together.” Doctor Kim smirked.

“Ouch, be gentle! That hurts!” Baekhyun whined to Chanyeol about his poor wrist.

Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun’s wrist when they were at the sidewalk and Baekhyun massaged his wrist.

“What were you really doing there?” Chanyeol folded his arms on his chest.

“I-I told you! I was curious.” Baekhyun pouted.

“Sure you were.” Chanyeol said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

“Why don’t you believe me?” Baekhyun whined.

“Because it’s obvious you were actually there because you like me.” Chanyeol stick his tongue out.

“How confident can you be?” Baekhyun glared.

“I’m not. I was stating a fact.” Chanyeol’s face neared Baekhyun’s face which made the latter’s cheeks turn pink.

“Look, you’re already blushing. Just admit it.”

“So what if I do?” Baekhyun neared his face more.

Chanyeol was surprised Baekhyun suddenly become confident and so is Baekhyun.

Their faces were dangerously close already that their noses were touching and they can both count each other’s eye lashes.

“Too close.” Chanyeol whispered.

Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he realized their non-existent space so he suddenly ran away.

“Hey you!” Chanyeol shouted.

“I-I! My face was so close to Park Chanyeol!” Baekhyun shrieked.

Chanyeol just couldn’t believe he met a guy like that.

The next day, Chanyeol was at the cafeteria, eating his snack.

“Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter