Love and Fate

Mr. Poet


Sungyeol believes that life always surprises him in many ways, and today it just did. On the very first day of school after summer break, which was last week, he recieved a poem from a secret admirer. And today, he recieved another one. 
____________________________________________________________________
 

"True love will always be tested,
 If this love will have no end.
 Love will always be tested by fate,
 And I believe we are destined to be.
 
 That bright smile of yours gave me light,
 Hearing your laughter is my delight.
 I hope you'll see my love for you.
 I believe we are destined by faith." 

Hey Sungyeol~ You might be wondering who am I, but I'm still not ready. Have a nice day~  - KMSL

_____________________________________________________________________________________
 

"Ay~! Mr. Poet's back with a new one~!" Myungsoo, Sungyeol's annoying best friend said and snatched the poem from him. "Yah! Myungie! Give it back!" Sungyeol whined. "Arasso, arasso." Myungsoo said and returned to Sungyeol the poem. "Who do you think it is? Do you have any clue?" Myungsoo asked. "No..." Sungyeol muttered and pouted. "It's ok. You'll know who sooner." Myungsoo said with a supporting pat on his back.

Myungsoo was actually a bit hurt when Sungyeol still can't find it obvious that the poet is no other than himself, Kim Myungsoo. But he knows he has to wait for the perfect moment to confess in the right way at least.

On the other hand, Sungyeol bumped into some random guy while walking. "I'm sorry!" Sungyeol said worriedly. "It's ok. I'm Nam Woohyun. And you?" The said guy Woohyun said, smiling as if the world is filled with rainbows. Sungyeol thought he was friendly. But he has no feelings for himto be exact. But he went back to the poem and thought what if this was fate? "Sungyeol." Sungyeol said and smiled back. "Woohyunie~ Kaja~" A random guy said and laced his fingers around Woohyun's. "Nice meeting you. Bye!" Woohyun said and walked with a guy with a name tag written on "Sunggyu". "Guess it wasn't fate at all." Sungyeol whispered to himself.
___________________________________________________________________________________
 

After school, Sungyeol and Myungsoo walked home. "Are you sure you didn't bring an umbrella?" Myungsoo asked for the fifth time. "God Myungsoo you're so annoying! There is no rain coming ok?" Sungyeol said reassuringly. After what Sungyeol said, it started to rain. Sungyeol was drenched in water and he was already shivering. Sungyeol expected Myungsoo to laugh at him, but instead, Myungsoo said "Here. Come on before you get wet!" and they shared the same umbrella walking home. Sungyeol thought "Could this be fate? Aish Yeollie it can't be. He's just your best friend."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The two decided to stay at Myungsoo's apartment since he lives alone with his younger brother. "Hyung! Why did you let that shirt to be drenced! That's so expensive and trendy right now! It's the latest design of the best designers this year!" Sungjong said and ran to dry Sungyeol's shirt. "That's hi to you too." Myungsoo said and rolled his eyes. "Um. Jongie, it's ok." Sungyeol said feeling uncomfortable since Sungjong is using three hair dryers just to fix his shirt. "Aniyo! It's not!" Sungjong said and brought out an electric fan. "This diva..." Myungsoo muttered. "Jongie! Help!" A voice called out from the room. "Um Jongie, you brought someone here?" Myungso asked curiously. "Ne hyung. It's Ren, my classmate since he wanted to make a design with me so we could become fashion designers!" Sungjong said excitely and left Sungyeol with four hair dryers. Myungsoo and Sungyeol chuckled. Myungsoo dried Sungyeol and asked out of the blue, "Remember when we used to have the same dream? To become singers?" Sungyeol couldn't help but grin even wider by just remembering the thought of it. 

Before Sungyeol went home, Myungsoo didn't miss the opportunity to talk about their happy memories.