Happy Birthday, I Love You.

Happy Birthday, I Love You.

{Your POV}

I woke up smiling, thinking of the special day planned.  Today was the day of my boyfriend's birthday.  L.joe.  I hope you'll be surprised when you see it.  I quickly washed up and put on my uniform.  Checked my phone and saw a message from L.joe.

To: ~~~~~~

From: L.joe <3

Are you done? I'm waiting outside. Come out soon, it's chilly.

Running down stairs I grabbed my school bag and said goodbye to Umma and Appa.  I opened the door and saw him standing there with open arms waiting for a hug and a kiss.  I didn't mind, I mean I am his girlfriend after all.

"Do you what the date it is today?" He asked as we began walking to school.

"November 23rd. Why?" I asked dumbly.

"Oh. No reason." He sadly replied back.  We continued to walk to school in silence.  As soon as we saw the school gates, we saw Teen Top standing there waiting for us.  Changjo was on his phone obviously messaging someone just as my phone viberated.

To: ~~~~~~

From: Changjo

Heyy are you ready for the surprise?! Can't wait

Without me knowing, L.joe looked at the message to see who it was from.

"How come you're getting messages from Changjo?! You're my girl remember?" He asked sadly.

"I know, we just had to talk about homework, silly.  You know I only love you."  I said giving him and running off, leaving him dumbfounded.  I ran up to Teen Top, and quickly asked them if they got the decorations up.  They all replied yes and I pulled Changjo away leaving to get to out class before L.joe finally caught up.  To my surprise everyone followed me and Changjo, leaving L.joe behind.

 

{L.joe's POV}

That's not fair, my girlfriend doesn't even remember my birthday and neither does my friends. *pouts* To make things worse, why is my girlfriend hanging out with Changjo so much today? *sigh* Question kept running through my mind as I went to class.  I walked by ~~~~~~'s classroom and I decided to peek in.  I got even more sadder once I saw ~~~~~~ smiling at what Changjo.  As soon as she looked up, I left and depressingly went to my classroom.

 

{Your POV}

Changjo was telling about how hard it was to find the decorations I had asked for and how the members complained who was going to decorate what this morning after L.joe had left.  I eventually looked up and I saw L.joe standing by the door.  I felt kinda guilty for pretending to "forget" his birthday but it all part of the surprise.  Changjo saw him too. But it's going to be worth it in the end right?

Eventually the lunch bell rang and we all piled out.  Changjo put his arm around me as we walked.  Apparently my friends thought I broken up with L.joe since I was with Changjo.  Sadly L.joe saw us too and left.  I would find him eventually since I knew he loves to go to the roof top to think things out. 

"Changjo, let's ditch school and start the party." I said.

"Alright, if you want to.  I'll go tell the other members" He replied.  I gave Changjo a hug and told him to tell the other members that I said Thank you! I left him and went to the restricted rooftop.

I found L.joe sitting down in his favorite spot where he could look down and see everything.  It was even a good place to watch the sunset.  I walked over to him and gave him a back hug.  Apparently he was shocked to see him find someone here since he thought I was probably with Changjo.

"What are you doing up here?" He asked

"I'm here to see you." I said

"Does it matter? I thought you'd be with your new boyfriend, Changjo."

"Why?! Didn't I tell you that I only love you?" I couldn't help but pout.  L.joe chuckled and pinched my face.

"Araso, I forgive you."

"Yay! Now let's ditch school.  I want to go home."

"Mwoh? Since when were you bad enough to ditch school?"

"It probably started when I started dating you." I said sticking my tongue out.  He laughed again.

"Okay then, I'll bring you home."

"But I don't want to go home.  I want to go somewhere else."

"Where?"

"Let's go hang out at you dorm!"

"Alright" he said.  We walked out and ran out of the building just as the bell rang again.  Me and L.joe walked over hand in hand until my phone viberated *again* telling me there's a message.

To: ~~~~~~

From: Changjo

Are you here yet?  We're done. Hurry up... Please~

L.joe looked over again and immidieatly let go of my hand when he saw who it was from.  Either way, we reached Teen Top's dorm.  L.joe took out his keys and unlocked the door.  Once he got the door open, he stepped in.

"SURPRISE!!" shouted Teen Top.  L.joe jumped back abit and realized what was going on around him.  He looked up and saw a banner that said, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE BYUNGHUN!'  He turned around facing me.

"Did you plan this?" He asked

"Of course I did! You didn't think I would forget would you?" I said coming closer to give him a hug.  The Chunji came out with a cake while the other members and me sang.  L.joe put his arm around me and pulled me closer.  He blew out his candles and "made a wish" ;D

"Happy Birthday Byunghun Oppa. Saranghae." I said as he pulled me in a kiss.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I am SUPER sorry for the cheesiness but I'm that type of person

2. I'm SORRY if you dont like it

3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY L.JOE!

4. Changjo ~you better know I Like You Best ;D (heehee see what I did there :D (sorry but im not a fan of b2st either)

5.SARANGHAE