1/?

Plan MHH-{Semi-Hiatus until 3/21}

The other members of seventeen were quite worried about their resident cinnamon roll since he started skipping meals and staying in his room most of the time. They didn't know what caused that, but Jisoo, Chan and Junhui had a slight outline of what was happening to him. Suddenly, a loud crash was heard from Minghao's room. All 12 members of seventeen started running to the room. "Guys, calm down. Seungsol, Soonseok and Meanie wait outside. Jeonghan, go with them and you're in charge. Jihoon, Chan, Jisoo and Jun stay with me." Commanded Sergeant leader Seungcheol. They walked into the dark room, the only light coming from the living room. Junhui and Chan went straight to Minghao's bedside, while Jisoo, being an observant person immediately noticed the dimly glowing phone on the floor. He picked it up and handed it to Junhui, since he was the only one that knew the password. After giving the phone back to Jisoo, the American native looked through the opened pages. There were pages and pages of hate messages all directed at the younger chinese member, and it looked like it had took its toll on him. Suddenly, Chan started feeling Minghao's forehead "Crap, Hao hyung has a very high fever!" He exclaimed, ignoring Jisoo's "Kid's language these days" Soon enough, Jihoon and Seungcheol came back with a wet towel and gently placed it on his forehead. Jisoo started looking through the comments, and found that most of them were the kind that caused short, but deep scars in a person on the inside. He went out and showed it to the members outside. Seungkwan instantly started attempting to shout out curses and insults, but Jisoo signaled Hansol to make Seungkwan shut up. Hansol chose the easy, but probably not that efficeint way. He fully placed his pink lips on soft plump lips that were blabbering 50 words per second. If Seungkwan had looked weird earlier, now was even weirder. His eyes were widened to nearly cartoon like and his nose was side-to-side with Hansol's with his face flushed red. The two best friends nearly started a full on makeout, before Jeonghan decided to intervene by coughing, causing the two to jump away from each other in shock. "Don't go too far kids! You're still like 10 with the mental age of like 2 or something!" Shouted the 'Angel' from the kitchen. The two 98-liners were looking at him with the 'Did-You-Seriously-have-to-do-that-just-now-?-And-how-are-you-an-angel-?’ Faces. On the other hand, the older four, who had blissfully ignored everything happening, decided to wait for an answer after Minghao woke up.