Boys Be...

Boys Be...

____________________________________________________________________________________

"No. I told you, I won't go" Anne looked at Stephanie with a frustrated look on her face, before continuing on her work. She was in a serious bad mood and why, you ask? It's because her boyfriend, Hnasol, a.k.a. Vernon Chwe of Seventeen had just revealed that he is in a relationship.

No. It wasn't a big deal.

That was what Hansol had said the moment she said that it is a big deal.

7 years in the entertainment business and he wanted to let everyone know that he has someone that he cherishes. Of course, it may not be a big deal for him, but she was worried. Not worried that she might get bashed because she doesn't even care, but worried because it might create a big loop hole for them.

The members had given him their full support, as well as hers, but to say that she was afraid could be an understatement. She trusts him, a lot, but she just didn't want the revelation to be the cause of his downfall.

"Eonnie, oppa did that for you" Stephanie whined as she continues to bug her with going to Pledis that day.

Deep inside, she wanted to go. She really does. She wants to see Hansol and that he doesn't regret anything about what he said but she also wanted to slap the hell out of him. Her emotions were just too much that she needed to calm down.

"I know that he did that for me but I told you already, I don't want it. Ai could have it"

"Ai-eonnie doesn't even have a boyfriend"

"Yeah, Hansol could've just revealed that she didn't have one" Anne pouted and Stephanie look at her confused.

"I don't see where we're getting here" Stephanie shook her head before crossing her arms, while staring intently at Anne "You know, I think it's actually best that he did it first before someone else does. That is, if he really wanted everyone to know"

"Don't worry, Jihoon-oppa will reveal yours too" Anne replied with no hesitation making Stephanie blush "I mention his name and you go red"

"Shut up. That's not my point here" Stephanie countered as she fan herself. Anne stopped her work and looked at her.

"Ok. Fine. Entertain me with your point then"

"My point is, at least he's the first one to have no secrets to hide"

"And?" Anne raised a brow.

"That's it"

"What? That's you point?"

"Yeah...I mean think about it. the members can't just go revealing that they're already with someone for awhile, because the fans would honestly be cautious about it. I mean if I wasn't Jihoon-oppa's girlfriend, I'd probably be tensed and honestly feel betrayed if each one of them suddenly reveals that they have one"

Anne looks at Stephanie and sigh.

Maybe. Jus maybe, she is right. Maybe it is for the best, at least that way, they could go out without having to go on disguises. But that was also one of the reasons why she didn't want the public to know about it. It's because disguising with him was fun, keeping a secret was fun.

She looked at her phone and stared at her home screen wherein the picture displayed was her hand intertwined with Hansol's. She smiled. She remembers that clearly. It was hard so hard to meet up that day because reporters were all over the place, so she was left with no choice but to dress up as a delivery girl. She couldn't thank Ai enough for that day because after going inside, Ai volunteered to be the delivery girl so that she could spend some time with Hansol.

They were on the rooftop and were just taking about random stuff when Hansol suddenly intertwined fingers with her, and it shocked her but at the same time, it made her heart flutter since Hansol doesn't really do that. After intertwining their fingers, Hansol looked to that side and she about it and how he's shy with what he did.

"Look who's smiling"Stephanie remarked, a smirk forming on her lips.

"Fine. I'll go. Tell him to ready himself"

"Roger that!"Stephanie saluted before grinning from ear to ear. After that, Stephanie proceeded outside, leaving Anne alone in the room to think. As soon as she was far from the place Anne was in, she fished out her phone and dialed Seuncgcheol's number, a few rings and he answered.

"Hello?"

"Oppa! I got Eonnie to go!" As soon as she said that, she heard Seungcheol laughed at the other line only to be cut by a loud slap which made Seungcheol shout and Stephanie wince.

"What was that?"

"That was your preious Ai-Eonnnie. Please tell her to stop slapping me. She's killing me"

"I can't do anything about that oppa. You're like her favorite member to slap so yeah... "

"That isn't very comforting" Seungcheol said and she heard another loud laugh in the other line and the words "Be happy" along with it.

"See? She said be happy, so be happy. You should enjoy her slaps or you'll miss it" Stephanie laughed and she could swear that Seungcheol rolled his eyes as a few seconds of silence passed by them.

"let's not talk about her. She gives me the creeps"

'" Oh hush. You're both crazy" Stephanie remarked back making Seungcheol sigh.

"Ok, so about the plan. I'l tell you later when you arrive here"

"But I won't be going there?"

"You have to, Jihoon haven't slept-"

"Actually, I'm on my way"

"Yup...One mention of Jihoon and you come running"

"Hey! I don't come...running"

"Ok, I believe you. Anyways, see you!" Seungcheol hanged up the call and Stephanie quickly put away her phone in her bag and went straight towards her car.

She knows what Seungcheol said was true. One mention of his name and she'd come running. It wasn't that she didn't like, well, a little maybe, but it was because it was like she's the only one who's actually trying to make an effort in their relationship. She knows Jihoon is a very closed person, but sometimes, he'd give her a cold shoulder even if she wasn't doing anything, or he wouldn't answer her calls or texts, but despite that, she still stays with him.

Well, if she was the one who courted then maybe she would've left by now but Jihoon actually made an effort to bring up his feelings for her and so that's where they are right now.

"Ok, Jihoon-oppa, what are you even doing right now" Stephanie muttered under her breath as she start her car.

As she drove towards the building, all she could think about was how to actually get Jihoon to sleep. To say that he was stubborn wasn't enough. He was more than stubborn. When he doesn't have the time to eat, he won't eat. When he doesn't have the time to sleep then he won't and that's what makes her worried. She's worried that his health would be affected.

She didn't want him to get sick. Well, no girlfriend wants their boyfriend to get sick so she makes sure that he gets to eat everyday, that's why every time she goes to the building, she makes sure to get some stuff so that if ever Jihoon wasn't able to eat, he'd have a snack or something.

After parking her car on an empty slot, she heard her phone ringing and saw Kaye's name on the phone. Kaye was her older friend who used to be Seventeen's Instructor, but now, was Joshua's girlfriend. A lot of things had happen and somehow they ended up confessing to each other and that was a day to remember.

"Steeeph~"

"Eonnie, wae?"

"Help me pick up some clothes?"

"Clothes for what?"

"For Anne later~"

"Wait, you've talked to Seuncgheol-oppa, too?"

"Yep. While you are in charge of getting her to come, I was in charge of arranging the event"

"I thought Ai-eonnie was in charge of that?"

"Originally she was, but then she had to be the one to get Hansol away from Anne so this became my job"

"But I'm going to meet Jihoonie"

"Then meet me after you meet him" Stephanie pondered for a while but then she thought she really couldn't go. 

"Eonnie I can't really go, Mian"

"Aww~ Well...It's ok" Kaye ended the call with Stephanie and she quickly looked around her surroundings. She had been roaming around the mall for at least 2 hours, just trying to find the prefect dress that Anne would be wearing at the surprise later.

Although Seungcheol was quite a stubborn and crazy leader, she could say that he is very passionate when it comes to the members. He knows that the revelation wasn't only a big deal to the fans, but it was also a big deal, to the members and of course, to them. They'd have to be extra cautious with their actions and can't meet them the same way as before.

Having that revelation out, would mean that fans would be on the look out for them and if that the other members also have a girlfriend, so as to lessen the weight that Hansol was feeling, he decided to throw a party, for the sake of Hansol and tell him that they are perfectly fine with it and are rooting for them.

As Kaye was looking around, her eyes landed on a beautiful dress that she would very much like if Joshua would take her on a date. Upon remembering Joshua's name, Kaye suddenly frowned.

She and Joshua had been dating longer than Hansol and Anne, but for Joshua he liked it better that their secret was hidden. Although everyone thinks that Joshua's a very gentleman type of guy, Kaye would like to refuse so. Beside being a gentleman, he could also be surprising with some of his actions once you get to know him, and since she's the girlfriend, there were a lot more side to him that was very surprising.

"Ok, I'll look at you later...Time to look for Anne's dress" Kaye sighed to herself and quickly took out her phone and took a picture of the dress so that she could remember and then she placed her phone back in her bag, unaware that someone is following her.

Joshua could swear, that his girlfriend stopped and looked at a dress. They had been together for almost three years, but never once has he saw her wear something like a dress for a date. He didn't know whether it was because she didn't want to, or it was because of him. Sure, he could be conservative but he isn't totally conservative.

He moved to the shop the Kaye was standing in front of earlier and decided to go inside and have a look. He may look suspicious because of the hoodie, shades and mask his wearing but he doesn't care. He's actually lucky that Kaye decided to pick that certain mall, because not many people actually go to it.

He went to a sales lady and proceeded to ask on about the dress that he thinks, Kaye was taking a picture of earlier.

"Oh, this dress? You want to get it?" The sale lady smiled at him and he nodded.

"Yes please, and if you could, wrap it for me, too"

"The size?"

"The size is alright" Joshua said as he looked at the size of the dress.

As he waited for the dress, the sales lady kept on looking at her but he just shrugged it off. He can be embarrassed that he's here, but there are only a few times that he can actually go out with his girlfriend and she's done so much sacrifice for him, so this time, he'd repay her back.

After paying for the dress, he quickly went out and went to look for Kaye again, only to be reminded that a certain composer had ask him to buy him something.

"Oh shi..." Joshua quickly looked at his watch and saw the time, then he rushed in the different side of the building where the jewelries are, then he fished out his phone and dialed Jihoon's number.

"Hello?"

"Jihoon"

"Ah...Hyung" Joshua heard Jihoon yawned through the other line and he frowned.

"You know you should really get sleep"

"I know, but the song isn't finished yet, have you managed to get the ring that I asked you to get?"

"Actually I was just going to get it, send me the picture of the ring now"

"Ok hyung" Silence passed by them and Joshua chuckled.

"No need to be nervous about it, I know she'll like it"

"Yeah. Anyways, thank you for this"

"No need to thank me, you make our songs anyway" Joshua chuckled and then ended the call leaving Jihoon to be in silence again.

Jihoon could honestly feel the sweat on his palms as he thought about what he was going to do later on that night. He knows that he wasn't exactly the best boyfriend but he wanted to try to be one, it was just that there was work and then all the other stuff going on, and now, there's Vernon's revelation which may have boggled the minds of their fans.

He wanted to thank Stephanie. That's all that he wanted to do right now. A year ago, after he asked her to be his girlfriend, he was so happy. He thought about how their relationship would go but it didn't exactly went the way he wanted it to. It was harder than he thought. Keeping a relationship a secret and at the same time not knowing what to do, so he had to be thankful to Stephanie for being able to keep up with his late nights, forgotten birthdays, anniversary and for just being there.

Jihoon shooked his head as he thought about it all. He's being overly cheesy about it, but it couldn't be helped. He had missed so much of their relationship because he wasn't paying attention so that's why he asked Joshua to get him the ring he'd been eyeing for a long time now.

He saw it once when he was together with the other members. It was their day off and they had nothing better to do, so they went to the mall and disguised themselves and that's when he saw it. Of course, he couldn't buy it that time so he just asked Joshua to look for it. Even if it wasn't at the same mall, as long as the ring was exactly the same then it's alright.

JIhoon turned towards his computer to continue composing again, when he heard a knock on the door. He quickly turned towards it, his heart hammering into his chest when suddenly, Ai had emerged from it. He didn't know if he was going to be thankful or not but still it made him calm down. 

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked as she raised a brow, then he shook his head.

"Great! 'Cause your almighty leader is asking me to come fetch all of you because it's almost time for the surprise party" Ai then looked at the clock inside the room and frowned "Actually, it's not even close...Uhh, go the studio room, I'll go and preoccupy Hansol again"

Jihoon nodded absentmindedly and stand up.

"You know, you honestly look so pale right now, I don't even know if you're sick or just really nervous"

"I'm fine"

"Yeah right...Wait till Steph gets here and she'll shove a thousand pillows in your studio" Ai remarked before grinning at him.

"You know, it's not really a problem if you sleep Jihoon. It's not like the world will swallow you if you do" Ai turned around and suddenly saw Stephanie enter the room, holding 2 pillows and a plastic bag then she turned towards Jihoon again "You're lucky she only has two hands, or else you'd really have a thousand pillows there."

"Eonnie~ Annyeong~"

"Saeng~ Annyeong~ You look as cute as ever I cry" Ai faked a tear and quickly smiled over to Steph before disappearing from the sight of the lovers.

She could swear that every time Jihoon sees Stephanie, his eyes twinkle with delight, he just doesn't want to admit it though.

As she walked deeper inside the building to find Hansol, she thought about the so called plan of the crazy leader, Seungcheol. Ai had to applaud the hard work of the leader since keeping a group of thirteen people together is really hard work. Even if he is crazy, he's passionate.

As soon as Ai reached the farthest room, she knocked then entered. Inside, Hansol was sitting on a chair, headphones on and laptop in front of him. Ai couldn't even manage to hold her laughter as Hansol looked very relaxed at that moment. Well, he looked relaxed but his finger weren't even typing anything and his eyes aren't moving. He was as stiff as a rock.

"Hey kiddo" Ai started as she walked near Hansol and once she took of his headphones, he looked at her with wide eyes. "Don't even start it, it was your decision"

"But she doesn't even want to talk to me" Hansol whined.

"I told you it's not my fault and you asked for my advice remember? I told you not now and you just kind of revealed it to everyone" Ai shrugged and Hansol muttered a curse under his breath.

"Yeah. Speak like that and I swear, Joshua-oppa will kill you"

"He's not even here right now. Even his prayers can't help me with getting to talk to Anne" Ai scrunched her eyebrows as she continued to listen to Hansol's rant with what he did. Sure it was a big deal, but, it's like Hansol didn't even care about the media, only Anne.

"Hold it. Oh my goodness, if you're going to rant then you shouldn't have done that" Air frowned at him and sigh. "look, what's done is done. Just talk to Anne about it, I'm sure she'll understand. She loves you very much. Tell her why you did it ok? But not now"

Hansol looked at Ai and finally, he smiled. "Ok, I'll do as you said. Anyways, why are you here?"

"Oh, I'm here because Seungcheol asked me to get you ready"

"Ready for what?"

"There's a midnight CF Filming today? DID YOU FORGET?" Ai looked at Vernon incredulously and his eyes widened in shock. "I even reminded you this morning. I can't believe you"

Ai clicked her tongue and shook her head. "You know what, let's get you change"

Hansol looked at Ai then nodded before leaving his laptop on the table. He followed her to another room, which is their changing room and got the clothes he needed. Beside being Seuncgheol's personal stylist, Ai was also the groups stylist from time to time. She loves clothes, that's what Hansol can say.

Ai went out as soon as she finished picking the clothes and Hansol started to change. He couldn't help but think about his girlfriend all the while he was changing, actually, for the whole day. he didn't think it would be that big of a deal. Anne had always reprimanded him not to do it, but he was sure that people would just brush it off if he was the one to break the news to everyone, unfortunately, it didn't go the way he thought it would go.

He sighed as he wore the denim jacket and went outside, only to find Seungcheol, waiting for him. Hansol raised a brow and Ai appeared behind him, wearing an apologetic smile on her face and Hansol knew something was up. Before he could even speak, his eyes were suddenly blindfolded and everything just turned upside down.

"What do you think you guys are doing!?"

"Trust us Hansollie~" Ai said in her sing song voice and Hansol shuddered. Whenever Ai uses her sing song voice, something is bound to happen, good or bad, something will really happen.

Seungcheol looked at Ai once they blindfolded Hansol and Ai nodded in return, rushing over to the other members who are all ready with their attires, with the exception of Joshua who seemed to have loss track of time. Ai looked at the members one by one and noticed that out of all of them, Jihoon had to be more nervous than the pioneering master of this plan but she brushed it off, thinking that it may be because of his lack of sleep.

While Seungcheol and Ai tried to silence the shouting Hansol, Stephanie couldn't be more worried as Jihoon kept on moving in his spot. Constantly frowning and moving all the while. She raised a hand towards his forehead and then she placed one on her own.

"You're not sick, then why are you moving so much?"

"Nothing" Jihoon replied back, avoiding eye contact from his girlfriend. Stephanie scrunched her eyebrows but just nodded afterwards. Jihoon may be awkward all the time but when he talks to her he stares at her eyes, this time, he looked pre occupied. Whatever it is that's bugging him, even if she wanted to help she wouldn't pry, since he may snap at her if he's at his limit.

Before they could go out, Joshua suddenly appeared and looked over at Jihoon who shook his head, this time Stephanie was even more curious.

"Hyung! Where have you been?" Dino asked as he frowned at the older who just laughed.

"I followed Kaye today and bought her a present" 'Ohhs' and 'Aahs' filled the room as they all start to move over to Joshua who had a paper bag with him. Wonwoo peeked at it and smiled at Joshua as he gave him a thumbs up.

"For all we know, you might be the next one to reveal something, hyung" Mingyu commented as he looked inside it. "Did you pick it yourself?"

"No, I saw Kaye take a picture of it" Joshua said proudly.

"Hyung, you actually sound like a stalker, but I do applaud you ninja skills" Seungkwan remarked as he laughed.

"Guys, they're leaving I think we should go, too. Reporters don't even notice it yet" DK remarked as he pointed outside where the reporters have been waiting all day. The others nodded and they soon followed Seungcheol and Ai who had already left for the venue.

Everyone was quiet in the bus as it was quite nerve wrecking. They didn't know if anyone followed them or if anyone saw them but they sure wish that no one did because if that would be the case then they would be in big trouble. The only thing they could be thankful for, is that their fans are supportive and that their CEO also didn't object but instead, approved of their relationship.

"So...What do you think will happen?" Stephanie asked trying to break the silence.

"Well...It's just really a party for Anne and Vernon so, I think everything will be alright" Jeonghan said, reassuring Stephanie "You did say that Anne was stressed over it, so we are here to make sure that she knows that we support them"

"Oppa..."Stephanie smiled at Jeonghan and he smiled back. Jihoon looked at Stephanie and suddenly pat her head.

"Dont worry, it's going to be ok" The moment Jihoon spoke, everyone's eyes darted to him, but no one dared speak. Stephanie, on the other hand, was thankful that it was dark so her red face can't be seen.

After that, silence engulfed them again and they all waited until they reached their destination. Nobody spoke to each other and after a few minutes, the tires screeched to a halt and they all looked outside. They already arrived.

Stephanie was first to go down and she looked at the wooden gate in front of her. It was at least 3 meters tall and surrounding it were spirals of flowers. Its walls were designed with hanging baskets and intricate patterns in which they are embossed.

"Who picked this place?" Wonwoo asked.

"I did" Ai suddenly said, entering the scene with a grin on her face "Sorry if it's too girly. Anne likes it, so I picked it"

"No. I'm just saying it's beautiful" Wonwoo replied making Ai grin wider.

"I am flattered by such comment" Ai bowed and Wonwoo laughed "Anyways, guys, I would like all of you to enter now, before anyone sees us. Kaye Eonnie said they'll be here in a jiffy"

They all nodded at Ai's instructions and entered the place. Once they were walking inside, both Joshua and Jihoon stayed at the back. Jihoon kept glancing at Stephanie but he was thankful that Ai was talking to her, filling her in with the details of the place which seemed to fascinate her.

"So here's your ring" Joshua started as he gave him a blue box.

"You know, I never thought you'd be the type to give couple ring but here I am, wrong"

"Tsk. Mind your own business hyung" Jihoon grabbed the blue box away from Joshua's hands and he laughed after that.

"But the ring you picked, I have to say, it suits both you and Steph" Jihoon looked at Joshua and he saw a serious expression on his face "Jihoon-ah, I know you love Stephanie and you're like a brother to me, but hurt her and I swear, I won't be as good as you think I am"

Jihoon raised a brow then he let out a small chuckle "You don't have to tell me that hyung, I know it"

As soon as they finished talking, Jihoon walked over to Stephanie and he pulled her away from the rest. He knew that Ai would bring them there, after all, she was talking about it quite a lot for the past few days, so he had a hunch and asked her to get him the plan of the place. Ai didn't seem to mind so she did, that's why before they went there, Jihoon had the place memorized, including the labyrinth inside the garden.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Here" For the first time, Jihoon held Stephanie's hands. She blushed as she could feel the warm of his hands against hers, also, their fingers were intertwined making it much more special. They walked for a minutes until they reached the center of the labyrinth and right there, was a fountain and a bench. Surrounding the hedges of the labyrinth were lamp posts, not lit fully. Above it was a dome that had a view of the moon.

Maybe it was because the place was beautiful or maybe it was because it was romantic, but the moment Jihoon brought out a blue box, Stephanie could swear that her eyes had teared up. He didn't kneel nor did he speak, but the way he looked at her told her everything there is to know. He held her hand, while looking away, a little red visible in his face, then he opened the box and got the ring inside.

"Listen to me, I'm not going to repeat this" He started "I know I'm not the best boyfriend and there are times that I snap at you, but I want to say thank you for sticking with me"

He held up the ring and inserted it on her middle finger.

"This ring, is for our relationship...Rings are important to me because like this ring" He held up his Seventeen ring "This ring binds me with the members and now, our ring will bind me to you, so please, cherish it"

Jihoon looked at Stephanie and smiled, then he brushed away her tears with his finger and hugged her. "Don't cry...I'll be here"

Amidst the romantic moment that Jihoon and Stephanie were having, a figure behind the hedges smiled slowly as she secretly took a picture of the two of them. She didn't know that Jihoon had memorized the plan, but she had thought about it so as soon as they entered the place, she kept an eye on them and although it may be bad to peek, Ai had been able to listen to them.

She quickly sneaked away but before she could even go further, she saw Seungcheol standing there, looking at her as if she made a big violation.

"What?" She mouthed, smiling sheepishly at the leader. Seungcheol shook his head and flicked her forehead.

"I don't like what you did"

"Of course you don't. He's you kid" Ai rolled her eyes but then Seungcheol grabbed her hand and got the camera by force.

"You left me behind, we're supposed to be in this together" Seungcheol whined as they tried to get out of the labyrinth.

"Oh my god. No we're supposed to be in this together. I make my own plans and you do, too"

"I didn't know Jihoon was such a passionate person"

"They didn't even kiss, if I were Stephanie I would've kissed him" Ai retorted back. "But, they're too adorable"

"I know" Seungcheol grinned at her and she grinned back.

"So, should we stalk Kaye and Joshua next?"

"Yeah, we should" Seungcheol and Ai high fived as they went out of the labyrinth.

"Is Kaye there with Anne?"

"Yep, they're just preparing" Ai replied to Seungcheol before grabbing the camera away form his hands. "I'm the photographer, stay out of my lane"

"Fine"

Ai went outside of the place and waited for the car the Kaye had brought. A few minutes more and suddenly, the car appeared, together with Anne who looked very confused.

"What is this?" Anne asked as soon as she went down the car. She was wearing the dress that Kaye bought her, while Kaye looked like she was a disappointed with something.

"You know what, let's just enter ok?"Ai smiled at Anne reassuringly and guided her inside.

Anne looked very confused at the moment, but when she saw Hansol abruptly standing, she smiled. She had to admit that she was very angry at Hansol earlier that day, but by the end of it, she just couldn't help it. He still loved him no matter what and that's what matters. All the members made a path for her and she can't help but laugh at Hansol who didn't know what to do. Seungcheol, on the other hand, grabbed the mic as soon as Anne stood beside Hansol.

"So I know that the two of you are surprise, but I just want to take this time and tell you to enjoy" Seungcheol started "I know that it may be a big deal, Anne, but don't worry. The members, the company, we're all here to back you guys up a hundred percent and Hansol, don't feel so burdened about it, we approved it, so no need to feel responsible, the members and I, we're all ok so yeah. Enjoy tonight"

After the speech that Seungcheol made, Hansol looked at Anne and suddenly kissed her right in front of all them. After pulling away, he smiled sheepishly at her.

"Sorry, I just...missed you a lot" Anne stayed silent for a while before laughing.

"You could've done it in a much more private space, yes?"

Hansol laughed when she said that and pulled her closer by the waist, ignoring the shouts that the other members were giving them.

"I know it may be hard at first but let's get through this together"

Anne couldn't help but smile at the words Hansol just said. She was afraid, yes, but if he said they're in this together then that is more than enough. She trusts him and he trusts her, these words were enough for her.

"Yes, let's get through this together"

All the members could only stare at the two of them and let out shouts in awe. Seungcheol was looking at the pictures Ai had taken and were approving them, while DK, Seungkwan and Hoshi are doing weird dances together, Minghao was talking to Jun about how adorable they looked while Dino was the only one sitting down, eating a few of the snacks that were prepared. Jeonghan was together with Wonwoo and Mingyu as they engage in a conversation about couples and would occasionally cheer while Joshua took Kaye somewhere else.

Kaye wanted to watch the scene unfold but then she was too preoccupied the moment Joshua took a hold of her hand. He gave her a smile while he walked her through to the other side of the place and set her down on a bench under a wooden cottage that was far away from where the others are.

While they can see Hansol and the others, they, on the other hand cannot be seen as the cottage had a trellis above it with vines and hanging baskets. Beside the cottage was a man made fountain which awed Kaye the moment she saw it.

"Hey, look at me" Joshua said, making her turn her direction to him. He was smiling at her, his eyes forming the crescent shape that she loved so much.

"What?"

"I have a gift for you..." Kaye tilted her head and Joshua brought out the paper bag he had been hiding for a while. Kaye looked at it first, her eyebrows scrunching, but then she realizes what it was and suddenly squeals in delight.

"Oh my god Joshua" Joshua stared at her "I mean Thank you so much"

Joshua continued to stare at Kaye and watch how her eyes twinkle in delight. Without noticing it, he brought his hand to her her face and cupped it, then he brought himself closer to her, stopping a few millimeters away from her face.

"I love you Kaye" After he said that, he closed the gap between them.

The look on his face after the kiss made Kaye blush harder than she ever did before, she didn't want to think about it, but he looked much more attractive with his hair messy and she was the cause of it. He smirked as he looked at her since she was trying to avoid all possible eye contacts but he wouldn't let her. He tilted her chin to make her look at him and he leaned in again to peck on her lips.

"A warning would be nice" Kaye told him as she pouted. 

"But surprises are better" Joshua retorted making her smile.

"Yeah...I like surprises, too" She wrapped her arms around Joshua's neck and brought herself closer to him. "This...This is better though"

Joshua hummed as he raised a brow of interest at her and placed his forehead on top of hers. "Yeah, this is definitely better"


[A/N] HOPE YOU LIKED IT! WOOHOO! HAHAHA