Final.

Brothers in a dollhouse

Taemin had been really happy when his father remarried. It was good for him that he finally managed to find a person that he’d share his life with, in happiness and sadness all the same. She was a lovely woman with a sweet smile and a motherly attitude towards him from the moment they have been introduced to each other.

 

However, he’d like to say that he was only pleased because of the obvious qualities the woman possessed and for his father’s happiness, but that would have been a lie.

 

There was just one more thing which made his father’s marriage something that Taemin appreciated. And that certain something was actually someone. Someone that was his new step-brother, Kibum. The male was two years older than him but he was just...so amazing in Taemin’s eyes. He was beautiful, not handsome, more beautiful than any girl Taemin has ever seen in his 18 years of existence. His face, his face made the younger swoon, his features as carved by the Greek masters. Kibum made him forget how to breathe when he looked in his direction, almond shaped eyes sparkling in a way that might seem childish and almost innocent. But his lips, his lips were sin, so plump and pink, akin of a blossoming rose raising its proud head from the snowy pureness that was his brother’s face.

 

Taemin held it in for a while, though the repressed need to kiss and bite those perfects lips was becoming harder control each day. He didn’t feel guilty for having those thoughts swimming inside his head, as he didn’t believe that it would be sinful, ous to have that in between them seeing that they weren’t actually blood related. It wasn’t his fault that his father found Kibum’s mom attractive and didn’t consider he should punish himself by repressing the rapidly growing feelings inside him only because of that.

 

It would have been easier to ignore it all if it was only the physical attraction pulling him towards his older ‘brother’, but it wasn’t only that. The older boy was everything Taemin has always wished for a lover; Kibum was kind and sweet, but that didn’t stop him for having a hell of a backbone, not letting himself pushed down without a fight, he was intelligent and well-mannered, childish at times and serious when the situation asked for it; he was fun to be around and always there to give advice and help if he could. And furthermore, he shared Taemin’s passion for dancing and singing, sometimes even coming together with the younger boy’s friends at the local dance parlor to train.

 

He was perfect, in one word, and Taemin couldn’t get enough of him.

 

ouououououououououo

 

It wasn’t long until the younger of the two couldn’t take it anymore and started making his wishes and views more visible to the older. He didn’t push too hard, knowing that it could always backfire and lead Kibum into considering him a creep and hating him forever which wasn’t exactly something he wished to happen.

 

A compliment here and there, a touch here and there, some which might have seemed innocent and some there weren’t so much but could still qualify in the general definition of skinship. Kibum was always blushing, thanking him with a that small smile on his lips which made Taemin’s heart flutter each time. He never responded to touches, but didn’t pull away. The younger didn’t know what to make of that, but when the pretty male begun to hug him sometimes without any reason and throw him fugitive glances across the room only to turn his face away, rosy cheeked as his step brother returned the look, Taemin knew something was up.

 

From then, Taemin didn’t have too many qualms not to take his advances further, beginning to kiss the older man’s cheek, tickle his sides and grip those hips playfully, making Kibum laugh softly.

 

“Stop doing that~ my sides are sensitive~” He whined one day as he was pushed down on the couch, his sides attacked by Taemin’s quick fingers. The younger didn’t feel like stopping any time soon seeing how Kibum’s cheeks were pretty and pink from laughing so much and his lips pulled into a wide grin.

 

“But hyung is laughing~ I cannot believe hyung.” He replied as he leaned down, his face only a breath away from the other’s male.

 

“I don’t like being tickled.” Kibum said with a small huff, lips pursing into a pout. Damn, how much would Taemin want to just kiss that pout away. He shook his head, it wasn’t the time to think about kissing Kibum when their lower halves were so close to each other’s. He didn’t like to praise himself, but he WAS quite well-endowed and his brother would definitely feel something was quite literally up.

 

Taemin hummed at the answer, smiling down at the male beneath him.

 

“Then what do you like hyung?” He asked, eyes following the contours of Kibum’s face. He caught his eyes for a moment and his heart stop there. There was no way he could have missed the way in which his older brother’s eyes were trained on his lips.

 

The young dancer couldn’t say how it happened, it was a mess of mind and moves, couldn’t tell who kissed the other first and it probably didn’t matter, the important part it was that they were kissing and Taemin could swear that was the most extraordinary moment of his life. The kiss started as a slightly off-angled one, a bit awkward but as they caught the taste of each other and the heat of the moment they got the hang of it, the kiss turning passionate and deep, tongues asking for entrance and teeth biting on soft lips. He couldn’t tell where his lips ended and Kibum’s begun, he was crazed in the best way possible.

 

Much to his displeasure they needed to break apart to breathe, time in which he finally took a glimpse on Kibum’s face. He was red, very much so, and looked vaguely confused - almost guilty. Oh no no- not guilty, that doesn’t work.

“Bummie…” He whispered into the older male’s ear, making him shiver slightly.

 

“Is this wrong- “ Kibum mumbled, turning his face to catch Taemin’s eyes, gazing into them with a certain warmness that the younger has never seen before, nor could he place. It was just something that seemed much more than just the brotherly appreciation he was shown before. “It doesn’t feel wrong…”

 

Taemin chuckled, taking his brother’s hands into his and planted a sweet kiss on top of each of them.

 

“Do you care?” He asked sincerely, “Because… I don’t. I really don’t care if anyone would find this, how I feel about you, weird or creepy or the likes-. After all, there’s no blood shared between us…”

 

Kibum nodded, agreeing with his motivation, but the way in which he fidgeted with his fingers led Taemin to believe he wasn’t fully convinced on what he wanted yet. With a considerable strain on his heart and mind, he pulled away from his brother, sitting upright at the edge of the couch.

 

“We’ll...see what we’ll do. If you’re not okay with this hyung…” Somehow, the term of respect sounded off in his mouth after that kiss. “then you know I won’t force you into it…”

 

He expected a lot of things then, maybe some crying or a slap or Kibum sprinting out of the room in a fully. He didn’t expect the elder boy’s soft laughter behind him and pale,delicate arms wrapping around his middle as a kiss was planted on his nape. He blinked a few times, assuring himself that it wasn’t a day-dream, or maybe something made do by his head.

 

Kibum felt real and warm though, and the kiss that followed on his lips when he turned his face towards the older man carried the sweet taste which was so painfully perfect the taste of his step-brother. However, he was confused, what was with this so quick change of mind, not that he didn't appreciate it. He just thought it was odd.

 

"How-..." He questioned in a vague manner. He didn't even know what he was more confused about.

 

Kibum smiled then, his eyes turning into cute half-moons and with that all of Taemin's worries were washed away. He was amazed on the effect the older had on him every time he smiled, it was some kind of magic involved. He was sure on that.

 

“Did you really think I was saying no?” He chuckled as he lightly pinched Taemin’s cheek. “I am not the kind of boy that just kisses at random, you know. I want you Taemin.”

 

The younger boy grinned then, turning around quickly and capturing his new lover into his arms, kissing all over his face sweetly, stopping the ‘harassment’ (As Kibum called it) only for an endless kiss on the boy’s plump lips. ’


 


I butchered it. I am so sorry ; n ;

For requests, comments, concerns, please leave a comment below. 

Endless love, Ayden <3