Angel

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaebum saw Mark in the kitchen and he look around if his best friend was there too. Jaebum went to his best friend room after he cannot find the younger outside. He opened the door but Jinyoung was not there. He asked the maknae but they said when they woke up Jinyoung was not there. Jaebum when back to kitchen and look at calm Mark sips his coffee.

“Where is Jinyoung going?” Mark look at Jaebum when he heard the boy voice behind him.

“He went out.” Jaebum frowned since he knew Jinyoung not a morning person.

“You are not following him? I thought you both hard to separate from each other these days.” Jaebum smirked.

“He not even let me followed him. So, I let him left alone.” Mark put his cup in the sink and walked to the living room.

“Morning…” Youngjae pecked Jaebum lips after he enter the kitchen.

“So, we have 3 days off before comeback wanna hangout to somewhere?” Jaebum smile at his lover.

“Any place?” Youngjae sat in front of his lover.

“Busan?” Jaebum blinked his eyes.

“Jinyoung hyung hometown sound good so we can save accommodation money.” Youngjae laughed and then he stopped when he saw Jinyoung come in.

“Jinyoung hyung…” Yugyeom stopped Jinyoung and he shocked to see Jinyoung swollen eyes.

“I’m going back to my hometown.” Jinyoung said and later his mother come in. All of them bowed to Jinyoung’s mother.

“Omma, are you coming to pick him?” Jaebum can see something not right about Jinyoung.

“Yes, he called yesterday said that all of you got 3 days off so I come to bring him home.” Jinyoung’s mother surprised when Jinyoung called her last night while cried.

“Omma, I’m done.” Jinyoung carry his luggage and he saw Mark looked at him. He told the older not to tell anyone about their broken up.

“Take care.” Mark came to him and brushed his hair and Jinyoung nodded.

Jaebum thought the two was okay when he saw Mark naturally talked to Jinyoung.

“See you all after three days.” Jinyoung left the house and his mother hold his son hand.

Jinyoung cried when he was inside the car, his mother and father did not know what they should do. He got a called from Mark and he did not want to pick it up. His mother shook his head not able to hide his disappointment over Mark. She never expect Jinyoung would fall for Mark and now her son hurting do much.

“Jinyoung-ah, don’t be like this.” His father worried since Jinyoung never fall in love and he know Jinyoung gave all his love to Mark.

“Appa, I thought that I can handle it but it hurt so much.” Jinyoung hit his chest and he looked at his phone Mark kept calling him.

“Why don’t you picked it up? Maybe after you listen to him, something will change and maybe he need to say something important.” Jinyoung looked at his mother before wiping his tears and answered the call.

“Hello…” Jinyoung made his voice sound cheerful.

“Jinyoung-ah…” Mark knew Jinyoung tried to hide that he was hurt now.

“Oh…why hyung? Did you have something to tell me?” Jinyoung still act like his real self.

“I’m sorry…” Mark closed his eyes not able to hide how much it hurt him that he was hurting Jinyoung.

Jinyoung tears flow, this time he let Mark heard his cried.

“I love you so much but this is the best for both of us, right. Thanks so much for the past few days.” Jinyoung need to let Mark go since they were not in the situation to love each other.

“Let start as friend again.” Mark bites his lips even he not sure, if they really can be friend again.

“Hmm…” Jinyoung smile but he sure they will only distance from now on.

“I will tell them. I cannot act like nothing happen between us and I know Jackson and Jaebum will kill me but it okay since I was indeed a jerk.” Mark throw the stone into the water.

“Tell them that I’m okay and I decide to let you go.” Jinyoung ended the phone called after Mark said goodbye and take care.

“You sure thing will be back to usual?” His father looked at Jinyoung at the back.

“You know your son always know how to handle his pain and I’m an actor.” Jinyoung smile and took a deep breathed while looked outside the car. It good that he take the call, at least now he know where he should stand.

 

Jaebum and Youngjae called Jinyoung that they want to spend time in Busan and stay at his house.

“I will just wear Jinyoung clothes.” Jaebum lean his head on the mattress looked at Youngjae packing his luggage.

“I know you just lazy to pack your clothes. I already pack for you.” Youngjae pointed at Jaebum luggage.

“I’m so blessed.” Jaebum smile and hugged Youngjae.

“Hyung, don’t you think Yugyeom and Bambam knew something about Jinyoung hyung.” Youngjae felt a little

Please log in to read the full chapter